mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
You are wrong here. MC's innocence dropped since the beginning of the game in relevant events according to the slow burn storyline, not only in the last update... All events involving MC (with Landlord and coffee shop owner) make sense (to players who followed the story from the beginning) with this last event in which MC is fucked : she cannot resist her lust anymore.
I said it to you here but you never replied. You prefer to keep your illusions...
LOL. Girls was not fucked and the first time it happens it's a rawdog and a creampie. And not even a "no" in sight. She even asked for it? I'm delusional, great diagnosis. :D

• Haha
Reactions: HikBenAkk

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Odd if you chose to answer the phone then in your game Fred and Jennifer never did anything........

So you chose to leave her in the slow lane...that's the power of choice..:unsure: So if you want to have your Jennifer slow lane burn and finally have sex 10 years from now go for it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm betting dollars to donuts you are a huge AWAM (A Wife and Mother) fan that's a Slooooooow burn that you would love if not.
You realize that sex could have happened without the creampie or begging? At least asking for condom perhaps? Pushing back a bit? Now it's looks like a she was hypnotized or gave in to her lust so completely that a gangbang could have been ran on her and it would have been fine.

You can test your little hypothesis regarding my attitude to AWAM, the posts are available. Also, seems like you do not know why people make fun of AWAM and why they like it. Because your comment does not make sense, like you avatar would suggest :D

Jul 13, 2022
Fuck it, I stopped paying the developer. Why? Because I'm tired of calendars, pictures, remastering, languages and other masturbation that is NOT RELATED TO THE GAME AT ALL. Stop sucking on what has been created. Develop the plot. The game is already full of ways for Jennifer to interact, just complete them.
I stopped almost 1 year ago. No reason to pay when dev is doing bullshit updates but not necessary ones, delaying / milking people.

If you over pay, devs always try to milk with little to no content. AWAM is big example. As far as I see, Anna Exciting Affection and Project Myriam might be the only games that have frequent updates with satisfying contents.

Reactions: johnyakuza1
Jul 13, 2022
If you want to make Dev to return to normal track of development and not to do bullshits, stop paying him.

Stop paying until he quits doing bullshit and develop more content for game. If you don't show stick, you will get nothing.

Almost Every adult game starts with big passion, good frequent updates etc. When they finally get enough money from subs, they basically stops development "lost the passion". Or develop bullshits, uninteresting side characters, stupid things other than plot.

It took 2.5 years to Jennifer (MC) to fuck someone in the game from the initial release ! 2.5 years. Let's think about how long it will take to Jennifer work in Strip Clubs - do private dances , work in brothels etc. If these are logical guesses when the corruption are maximum in the future.

Even in Massage Center (which is currently she is working in the plot ) I am giving around 1 year to start fucking with customers.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
You realize that sex could have happened without the creampie or begging? At least asking for condom perhaps? Pushing back a bit? Now it's looks like a she was hypnotized or gave in to her lust so completely that a gangbang could have been ran on her and it would have been fine.

You can test your little hypothesis regarding my attitude to AWAM, the posts are available. Also, seems like you do not know why people make fun of AWAM and why they like it. Because your comment does not make sense, like you avatar would suggest :D
Sex CAN happen in different ways everyday but it happens the way it happen in game or real life. I never intended to have sex in the back of a Camaro but the hotels were full, we wanted sex and it happened the way it happened :ROFLMAO: . I've played at least 50 VN's and RPMG game on F95 and I can't honestly think of one where anyone asked for a condom, I'm sure there must be a couple but I would bet the 99% of the games on hear that doesn't happen.

Now you go back to "Now it's looks like a she was hypnotized or gave in to her lust so completely that a gangbang could have been ran on her and it would have been fine."

For the last time You did not have to go down that path! You CHOSE to see it and went down that path! It was an OPTION a CHOICE, you made it. Nobody force you to ignore the Phone you could have picked up and your innocent pure Jennifer exists in your head just the way you left her.

Reactions: Yelow Submarine

Darkman69

Jul 30, 2023
I can't play the game all I get is a black screen when the animation scene is about to start, I don't know what to do

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Sex CAN happen in different ways everyday but it happens the way it happen in game or real life. I never intended to have sex in the back of a Camaro but the hotels were full, we wanted sex and it happened the way it happened :ROFLMAO: . I've played at least 50 VN's and RPMG game on F95 and I can't honestly think of one where anyone asked for a condom, I'm sure there must be a couple but I would bet the 99% of the games on hear that doesn't happen.

Now you go back to "Now it's looks like a she was hypnotized or gave in to her lust so completely that a gangbang could have been ran on her and it would have been fine."

For the last time You did not have to go down that path! You CHOSE to see it and went down that path! It was an OPTION a CHOICE, you made it. Nobody force you to ignore the Phone you could have picked up and your innocent pure Jennifer exists in your head just the way you left her.
You are a lost cause, mate.
Best of luck to you.

• Haha
Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
LOL. Girls was not fucked and the first time it happens it's a rawdog and a creampie. And not even a "no" in sight. She even asked for it? I'm delusional, great diagnosis. :D
Nope.

Not delusional, It is just you did not understand or did not try to understand how the dev sees MC's corruption in the game... No big deal... :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
mentosa said:
You realize that sex could have happened without the creampie or begging?
YES !
mentosa said:
At least asking for condom perhaps? Pushing back a bit?
YES !

What you said here could have happened, it could have be done this way... No problem, it's not inferior to what's in the game
It is neither better as well ! If you think your alternative to be so much better, just explain why... I am curious.

Then stop loling and try to prove me wrong in my reply to you from last time : same subject :sneaky:

mentosa said:
Now it's looks like a she was hypnotized or gave in to her lust so completely that a gangbang could have been ran on her and it would have been fine
NO !
:FacePalm:
mentosa Are you sure about that ?

Remember how the fuck event start in the kitchen (MC in her nightwear with her glass in hand)... What triggered her arousal is the situation involving her landlord and her (the foreplay in the kitchen and when they went upstairs) ... Not her with a bunch of guys !!!

• Her lust made her horny enough to accept to be fucked by her landlord.
  • Her level of corruption made her lust increase even more to the point to accept creampie knowing she can be get pregnant from it rather than letting her reason reject it (the creampie).

Two questions I hope you to answer to:
  1. Do you understand that ?
  2. Is that worse than your alternative ? if so explain why...

wildride69 is right, I said it myself many times to people here : No one is forcing you to play this game if the decisions made by the dev about the storyline direction of HIS game do not fulfil your expectations !

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023
YES !

YES !

What you said here could have happened, it could have be done this way... No problem, it's not inferior to what's in the game
It is neither better as well ! If you think your alternative to be so much better, just explain why... I am curious.

Then stop loling and try to prove me wrong in my reply to you from last time : same subject :sneaky:

NO !
:FacePalm:
mentosa Are you sure about that ?

Remember how the fuck event start in the kitchen (MC in her nightwear with her glass in hand)... What triggered her arousal is the situation involving her landlord and her (the foreplay in the kitchen and when they went upstairs) ... Not her with a bunch of guys !!!

• Her lust made her horny enough to accept to be fucked by her landlord.
  • Her level of corruption made her lust increase even more to the point to accept creampie knowing she can be get pregnant from it rather than letting her reason reject it (the creampie).

Two questions I hope you to answer to:
  1. Do you understand that ?
  2. Is that worse than your alternative ? if so explain why...

wildride69 is right, I said it myself many times to people here : No one is forcing you to play this game if the decisions made by the dev about the storyline direction of HIS game do not fulfil your expectations !
I agree with you. And we had the choice, we chose Jennifer's naughty side. crazy about sex, she wanted to be fucked, a woman in this state doesn't think about condoms or whether the guy is going to cum inside her or not! She just wants to be fucked! I hope that in the next updates we can see anal sex and at least one double penetration with Jennifer, I want to see two or more men fucking her at the same time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
most likely a senseless milking of the patrons for an extra couple of months, maybe they added voice acting and raised the resolution of the picture, I didn’t check it myself, but I think so.
Well, it is only $2, so they are not doing a good job since milk is more than $5 mostly everywhere.

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
Well, it is only $2, so they are not doing a good job since milk is more than $5 mostly everywhere.
he spent 5 months making this “remaster”. Instead of starting the development of the 2nd season, and now it’s not a fact that there will be a 2nd season)) thats sad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
he spent 5 months making this “remaster”. Instead of starting the development of the 2nd season, and now it’s not a fact that there will be a 2nd season)) thats sad

They might be trying for a pay for Steam release:

Aug 20, 2023
If it's going to take 500 years to update the game, at least update the "tags", add "vaginal sex", "rape", "creampie", "drugs" and probably "pregnancy" :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes