boobthief

May 25, 2017
Here some Info on S.o.p.h.i.e:

Quote from Post
Technical News V 0.08 (Plus Sophie Introduction )
Published: 2023-06-14 20:00:04:..."

--- S.O.P.H.I.E - A.I. ---
(Semantic Optimization and Personalized Human-Like Interpretation with Experimental AI)

You know Tony Stark has his fancy J.A.R.V.I.S., right? Well, let me tell you, S.O.P.H.I.E is way cooler and more useful than it!

So, what's the deal with S.O.P.H.I.E? It's my very own brainchild . I've been working tirelessly to develop an experimental AI program that can translate Innocence Or Money into multiple languages (In reality, any game, but it's a secret and private project that will only be used for IoM ).

The main objective is to allow all non-English speakers to play and understand the story of IoM. (For all the new supporters, my native language is Spanish, so I can relate to those who have asked me to translate the game into another language)..."

End of Quote.

So I think IoM is not dead... yet
Wow. I thought the language translation stuff was a joke!

Did nobody on Patreon tell the dev about or ?

Paste your text in, copy your text out, pretend you're talking to SOPHIE...

Not at all fucking delusional.

Dead game.

Leezan

Apr 14, 2021
My game crashes when the stripper kneels down to give a BJ.

The log file reports this Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':

Any ideas?

destus

Oct 18, 2022
Fuck it, I stopped paying the developer. Why? Because I'm tired of calendars, pictures, remastering, languages and other masturbation that is NOT RELATED TO THE GAME AT ALL. Stop sucking on what has been created. Develop the plot. The game is already full of ways for Jennifer to interact, just complete them.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Fuck it, I stopped paying the developer. Why? Because I'm tired of calendars, pictures, remastering, languages and other masturbation that is NOT RELATED TO THE GAME AT ALL. Stop sucking on what has been created. Develop the plot. The game is already full of ways for Jennifer to interact, just complete them.
Same, stopped when I hear about the steam shit and how long it will take and the fact that MC went from not fucking anyone to a willing condomless creampie just to conclude the part 1. Which was out of character to say the least.

Aug 20, 2023
True! And it takes a long time for the update to come out... :confused:

Reactions: podkop09
Aug 20, 2023
Same, stopped when I hear about the steam shit and how long it will take and the fact that MC went from not fucking anyone to a willing condomless creampie just to conclude the part 1. Which was out of character to say the least.
I really liked Jennifer's fuck with Fred, the guy spent the whole game trying to fuck her, he bought her a very sexy red shirt so she goes down to get water, the guy couldn't resist the temptation! Remembering that it was the player's choice, she could have answered her boyfriend's call, I chose not to answer. And then, what a delicious fuck! :p

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I really liked Jennifer's fuck with Fred, the guy spent the whole game trying to fuck her, he bought her a very sexy red shirt so she goes down to get water, the guy couldn't resist the temptation! Remembering that it was the player's choice, she could have answered her boyfriend's call, I chose not to answer. And then, what a delicious fuck! :p
Exactly it was the players Choice and I chose NOT to answer that phone lol. Great Scene:p

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

Exactly it was the players Choice and I chose NOT to answer that phone lol. Great Scene:p
We are not talking about the same thing - you might have enjoyed a multiday condomless gangbang creampie with homeless bums fucking Jenifer every which way they see fit and her begging for it, but that does not change the fact that Jennifers plot in the game was the slowburning one (Jennifer not fucking anything) and it ramped up to 8 in one scene. She should have begged for a condom at least (even if agreeing to being banged without it) and a pull out.

• Angry
Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
[...]the fact that Jennifers plot in the game was the slowburning one (Jennifer not fucking anything) and it ramped up to 8 in one scene. She should have begged for a condom at least (even if agreeing to being banged without it) and a pull out.
You are wrong here. MC's innocence dropped since the beginning of the game in relevant events according to the slow burn storyline, not only in the last update... All events involving MC (with Landlord and coffee shop owner) make sense (to players who followed the story from the beginning) with this last event in which MC is fucked : she cannot resist her lust anymore.
I said it to you here but you never replied. You prefer to keep your illusions...

Reactions: jerry57

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
We are not talking about the same thing - you might have enjoyed a multiday condomless gangbang creampie with homeless bums fucking Jenifer every which way they see fit and her begging for it, but that does not change the fact that Jennifers plot in the game was the slowburning one (Jennifer not fucking anything) and it ramped up to 8 in one scene. She should have begged for a condom at least (even if agreeing to being banged without it) and a pull out.
Odd if you chose to answer the phone then in your game Fred and Jennifer never did anything........

So you chose to leave her in the slow lane...that's the power of choice..:unsure: So if you want to have your Jennifer slow lane burn and finally have sex 10 years from now go for it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm betting dollars to donuts you are a huge AWAM (A Wife and Mother) fan that's a Slooooooow burn that you would love if not.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes