MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
ehh... why are my animated scenes only black screens with text? And how do i get rid of this and just see the animation?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I'm hoping they take heed of one of the few bad things when it comes to this game, release dates, six months and more is just silly. I know people say stuff like "its one guy on their own" but when you're getting paid thats no excuse really.
No excuse for who? For you?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The videos use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

For Season 3 (Ren'Py 8.1.1)

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. YMMV.

You likely can just copy the lib folder overwriting the files and skip renaming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (8.1.x)[Linux/Win]

Download PIXELDRAIN (24.7 meg)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SHA256:
d32c9397208be6f7928e54596cc0a54699d4cfa53ace8bd0cf2596d3f8c0f2eb renpy-8.1.0-noSDKs-mmx.zip
May you do a built for renpy 8.2.1, please? Thanks in advance. It will be very much appreciated. :)

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Not a bad update indeed, and liked the cliffhanger ending. I do hope the next update comes quickly though.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I like the update but suddenly Jennifer is in full slutmode and perhaps thats a bit too much I know you as a player has some choice in this but still...

Also Evi is just wow... although imo she should have a little bit smaller tits if you see the dif between the gym and fuck shots.

I hope the next update doesnt take 5 months but good work

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does player choices matters at all?
With the Adam/Sylvia event I chose the resists Sylvia option to see if he would reject her and he still fucked her so what was the point?
Is it just a one path linear story with grind in between events or will some choices actually matters?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
If you have your search settings set to "most recent" and you search compressed it will show up on the first page when searching "compressed".
before when i search compressed on any thread it wont show up yours or others compressed vers. so i manually scroll pages.. thanks to this (y)

Jan 13, 2021
Does player choices matters at all?
With the Adam/Sylvia event I chose the resists Sylvia option to see if he would reject her and he still fucked her so what was the point?
Is it just a one path linear story with grind in between events or will some choices actually matters?
Nope. If you make the right decisions, you can keep her on her pure way (thats what i did), or you could let her ran into the abyss...like most of the Dudes here do :LOL: You can "save" Sylvia from going on a revenge rail (by fucking everbody that moves) in this Update.

Reactions: Warphorror
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes