Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Nope. If you make the right decisions, you can keep her on her pure way (thats what i did), or you could let her ran into the abyss...like most of the Dudes here do :LOL: You can "save" Sylvia from going on a revenge rail (by fucking everbody that moves) in this Update.
Does the Jessica/Fred choices are also false and lead to unavoidable sex?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Umm....there is no sex bet. Jessica and Fred!?!? Just teasing....as far as i know. Sorry, i am NOT playing the depraved way.... :unsure:
Thank you for your answers.
I continue playing the first episode but don't know if I do the second one, way too many time spend on sides characters that I don't care about.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Umm....there is no sex bet. Jessica and Fred!?!? Just teasing....as far as i know. Sorry, i am NOT playing the depraved way.... :unsure:
Cheers it's rare to find someone who understands the power of choices. Too many people complain about the Dev did this and the Dev did that when in reality they were given the choice and they chose depraved and get upset about it.

Sincerely hats off to you for playing the games your way and in a way that enjoyable to you. It's refreshing to see someone who understands this.

Shame you missed the huge 30 man gangbang scene on Jennifer this episode it was amazing! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (This is a joke before idiots start asking me about it!)

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Cheers it rare to find someone who understands the power of choices. Too many people complain about the Dev did this and the Dev did that when in reality they were given the choice and they chose depraved and get upset about it.

Sincerely hats off to you for playing the games your way and in a way that enjoyable to you. It's refreshing to see someone who understands this.

Shame you missed the huge 30 man gangbang scene on Jennifer this episode it was amazing! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: (This is a joke before idiots start asking me about it!)
About the pure and depraved route is it a all or nothing or is there a midle one, ie if you choose some light depraved action are you locked into the depraved route?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
About the pure and depraved route is it a all or nothing or is there a midle one, ie if you choose some light depraved action are you locked into the depraved route?
Fairly robust choices in my opinion. I went back and replayed the ending of season one so that she did not have relations with the people from the 1st chapter and that led to her first time in my game to be with the coffee shop owner which I like better.

The worry for me atm is continuing the story quickly with all of these diverging paths, in the depraved path she now has a good deal of experience, but there is the middle path where she now has some experience but not much, and finally the innocence path and she has no experience at all. How are they going to maintain these three paths should be interesting.

Last edited:

kritoku

Nov 2, 2020
We wait so much, ty developer, i did not check out but i am sure he/she done good things.. appreciate it.

i dont want to spoiled, so i am disappearing for a while.. enjoy all!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Don't know why people get angry at me here some times, said it was okay and where they could improve, I paid so I'm entitled to my opinion. The gaps between updates is bad, I'm not here to be their buddy, they supply mindless sex games I play them, if there's massive delays they ain't doing that.

Reactions: EPCOT

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Don't know why people get angry at me here some times, said it was okay and where they could improve, I paid so I'm entitled to my opinion. The gaps between updates is bad, I'm not here to be their buddy, they supply mindless sex games I play them, if there's massive delays they ain't doing that.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm:

You still wonder why ??

I'm hoping they take heed of one of the few bad things when it comes to this game, release dates, six months and more is just silly. I know people say stuff like "its one guy on their own" but when you're getting paid thats no excuse really.
I said it is fair to make a feedback to the dev to ask him to make effort to release at faster pace, I mean ask him to be careful when deciding about his workload, to not have it require too much time... That is the good way !! No problem...

But saying no excuse because you PAID !! Wtf ?? Do you think devs to take time making those games is on purpose ??

It can be understable to say that only if you have the proof devs are lazy... If you think so, try to make a game yourself, face the challenge it is and do not dare to do worse... it is only on this condition that you can be seen as legit to say the dev has no excuse !!

What are devs for you ? Your slaves ?
By "paying" as you said, do you think you hired them and their only priority is working for us subscribers ?
for the lame 10-20 bucks you gave them once ??

No dev here, no matter how much you give to them, owe you anything !! Do you understand that or not ?

There is a difference between being demanding in a fair and constructive way and have stupid demands !!
Stupid demand because you do not make the effort to understand how the relationship between subscribers and devs works...
I said it once to you : you do not understand patronage..

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not too sure how I feel about the way the game has turned in this 2nd season with the introduction of the massage girl's bf Bruce, I didn't have a problem with Jen getting fucked by Fred or giving her boss a blowjob, but this just felt wrong, the massage girl, whose name I can't think off, helps her bf to find and take advantage of young girls by drugging them and then the bf being a total dick and his thought to ruin Jen and get his mates to sort her out as well, that just doesn't sit well, I didn't have a problem with there being a threesome with those two characters, just the intentions of the bf, not to mention the massage girl turning out to be a total skank instead of being Jen's 'friend'.

It's almost like the dev got bored with Jennifer and decided to turn her in to a raving drugged up nymphomaniac with other additions to the game like the pharmacy, $500 for 10 'birth control' pills, sounds more like the new pills are the same drug Jen's sister took.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
No excuse for the game dev cashing in money monthly and not providing updates. Nice try being inflammatory though.
We have another insightful post here... :FacePalm:

The dev has to balance between providing enough content and time required to make it... That is the tough challenge every dev has to face (I am a dev as well but not making games) !
If you have the perfect solution to provide huge content in no time, please share it with us !

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Not too sure how I feel about the way the game has turned in this 2nd season with the introduction of the massage girl's bf Bruce, I didn't have a problem with Jen getting fucked by Fred or giving her boss a blowjob, but this just felt wrong, the massage girl, whose name I can't think off, helps her bf to find and take advantage of young girls by drugging them and then the bf being a total dick and his thought to ruin Jen and get his mates to sort her out as well, that just doesn't sit well, I didn't have a problem with there being a threesome with those two characters, just the intentions of the bf, not to mention the massage girl turning out to be a total skank instead of being Jen's 'friend'.
Hi TomUK,
I do not agree... The pill made MC's lust to skyrock... The pill was said to reveal even the most hidden desires : I had the feeling MC just gave in the corruption that gradually grew in her from the beginning. We need to know better what naughty kink has grown in MC with corruption but being trash talked seems to be part of it :devilish: :devilish:

The massage girl to be a skank (thx I did not know that word) was noticeable from the end of season 1. She was the one to try no matter what to convince MC that the magic pill is the only solution still available for her :devilish:
Too suspiscious for me to be honest from her ^^!

It's almost like the dev got bored with Jennifer and decided to turn her in to a raving drugged up nymphomaniac with other additions to the game like the pharmacy, $500 for 10 'birth control' pills, sounds more like the new pills are the same drug Jen's sister took.
MC is a nympho when under pill effect... again, not a twist for me ^^!
But I doubt she is so open when not under pill effect... ;)
At least not yet :devilish: ^^

You have a point about the price of birth control pills, very expensive ! oO
I will ask the dev about that...

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

That's where your choices matter. You were not forced to go down that route and that is one possible path for Jenn. I like the coffee shop owner to be her first in my game so I changed the end of season 1 to reflect her rejecting the landlord. Now in my game the coffee shop guy had her first. Some people have her rejecting everyone and she is still faithful to her boyfriend. You went down that path and didn't enjoy it so change your choices in your game and it never happened to your Jenn.

There is no ONE right way to play and it's nice so many people got to choose the way Jenn would go in there game.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes