Apr 29, 2018
There is a big difference between season 1 and season 2.
Season 1 was slow corruption, dragging at almost aWaM style, but finished with a big bang, that saved the game.
Season 2 is now in full corruption mode, almost at Myriam or Office Wife style, everybody is racing who will fuck (or fuck up) Jennifer. It's much better now, and if the developer can reduce the cycling time for the update, to three or four months, it would be even better. One or two updates per year is just too much waiting. Some videos look weird, especially ones where Jennifer is training in the Gym

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
I was about to throw the towel in and give up on this game.... S2 came out unexpectedly and boy was I happy I waited. The full scene with John is probably one of the hottest modern scenes in adult VN's that I have seen in a very long time.

With the introduction of purchasing birth control pills - does this mean that a fertility or pregnancy mechanic is going to be introduced into the game? (I certainly hope so!)

Now another 6 month wait till the next update :(

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
There is a big difference between season 1 and season 2.
Season 1 was slow corruption, dragging at almost aWaM style, but finished with a big bang, that saved the game.
Season 2 is now in full corruption mode, almost at Myriam or Office Wife style, everybody is racing who will fuck (or fuck up) Jennifer. It's much better now, and if the developer can reduce the cycling time for the update, to three or four months, it would be even better. One or two updates per year is just too much waiting. Some videos look weird, especially ones where Jennifer is training in the Gym
No it hasn't not at all. YOU chose the full depravity path and that's what is happening on that path. If you go back and choose not to corrupt her with the landlord. You can choose a path more to your liking. This game is giving your choices "weight", hell you can give her a pure innocence route and nobody will have touched her in Season 1 or 2 if you like.

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
:FacePalm: :FacePalm:

You still wonder why ??

I said it is fair to make a feedback to the dev to ask him to make effort to release at faster pace, I mean ask him to be careful when deciding about his workload, to not have it require too much time... That is the good way !! No problem...

But saying no excuse because you PAID !! Wtf ?? Do you think devs to take time making those games is on purpose ??

It can be understable to say that only if you have the proof devs are lazy... If you think so, try to make a game yourself, face the challenge it is and do not dare to do worse... it is only on this condition that you can be seen as legit to say the dev has no excuse !!

What are devs for you ? Your slaves ?
By "paying" as you said, do you think you hired them and their only priority is working for us subscribers ?
for the lame 10-20 bucks you gave them once ??

No dev here, no matter how much you give to them, owe you anything !! Do you understand that or not ?

There is a difference between being demanding in a fair and constructive way and have stupid demands !!
Stupid demand because you do not make the effort to understand how the relationship between subscribers and devs works...
I said it once to you : you do not understand patronage..
First of all I don't understand why you 're so angry dude. He has his opinion and you have yours. Yes the devs can do whatever they want, at whatever pace they want and it's not good or bad , it is what it is. But then any player can have their opinion on whether they 'd like to support or not.

Reactions: JKDDio

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
The landlord scene at end of season 1 was masterfully done. Season is very solid, but lacks the anticipation if you went corruption in previous season. To be expected of course. I wish Eve was a bit more conflicted and had a more nuanced corruption path. Love that model. It is very nit picky, but love to see Jen on all fours getting plowed d-style.

Reactions: HikBenAkk
Jul 13, 2022
last update is a meh update. Yes Quality is good, animation scenes wonderful and content is good but number of scenes are way way way too less. Why? because last update was 1 year ago. It would be fcking awesome super update if the update cycle was 3 months. But when you consider the last content update was in August 2023, this update is too less for "1 year" update cycle.

Man come on, Dev gave 1 year gap and this isn't enough. And when you consider if he release s02e02 , 3-4 months later, it will be even shorter than this.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
First of all I don't understand why you 're so angry dude. He has his opinion and you have yours. Yes the devs can do whatever they want, at whatever pace they want and it's not good or bad , it is what it is. But then any player can have their opinion on whether they 'd like to support or not.
Hi disdain18,

It is not a matter of opinions...

I said it to him just a few days before in this topic : there is no problem to think this dev takes too much time between two updates : that is an opinion and I have bno pb with that .

However, saying, the dev has no excuse to take so much time because he "paid" him once 20 bucks is unacceptable and , above all, unfair... Being that much unfair triggers me because I am a dev too. I do not make games myself but I have enough experience (more than 10 years) to be able to see whether a dev is dedicated or not : saying what I put in bold above, triggers me and makes react that way.

It is not the first time I have to bring a fair reply against what this guy says : he also is used to spread fake news detrimental to this game : again, it is unfair...

I am a subscriber of this game from almost the beginning... The dev is dedicated and as long as the dev is so dedicated, I willl want to help in my own way : That's why I cannot bear such lame attempts...

I never post in such a harsh way, I react when I think it deserves it ...And despite being that harsh, I never hold a grudge and no hard feelings ;)

Best regards.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
last update is a meh update. Yes Quality is good, animation scenes wonderful and content is good but number of scenes are way way way too less. Why? because last update was 1 year ago. It would be fcking awesome super update if the update cycle was 3 months. But when you consider the last content update was in August 2023, this update is too less for "1 year" update cycle.

Man come on, Dev gave 1 year gap and this isn't enough. And when you consider if he release s02e02 , 3-4 months later, it will be even shorter than this.
Dude people have lives outside of being devs. Maybe he has a regular job or home life to contend with. Maybe dude took a break and thats why they are split into seasons. Be happy the guy didn't pull an AOA Academy and just not release the already finished ending to the game then go completely dark as to why. If it takes that long for another update sure, but people are allowed to not work on a game that most people are downloading for free. Besides a year gap in between seasons does not mean its gonna be less content if they speed up their dev cycles. You have no idea why he choose to cut it off there or really how long he was working on it. He might have only really worked on this for a couple of months.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
Yesterday I started to convert the videos of the gallery scenes from 4k to 1080. I did it for myself, but I upload it here in case someone else needs it. It should help to play the scenes smoothly in case they run worse than Cyberpunk 2077.

You have to install them in InnocenceOrMoneySeason2-S2_E1-pc\game\videos

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023
MC is not fucking "anyone" :
first : She was under pill effect with massage girl bf
second : With coffee shop owner, it was awaited for a long time. Just the result of all the bulld up in coffee shop until now
Exactly! And with the coffee shop owner we have the option, whether to let him close the door or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Just like what happened with Fred. Answer the phone or let Fred take her to her room and cheat on her boyfriend. From what I understand, when she uses the pill we won't have a choice, right?

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes