TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi TomUK,
I do not agree... The pill made MC's lust to skyrock... The pill was said to reveal even the most hidden desires : I had the feeling MC just gave in the corruption that gradually grew in her from the beginning. We need to know better what naughty kink has grown in MC with corruption but being trash talked seems to be part of it :devilish: :devilish:

The massage girl to be a skank (thx I did not know that word) was noticeable from the end of season 1. She was the one to try no matter what to convince MC that the magic pill is the only solution still available for her :devilish:
Too suspiscious for me to be honest from her ^^!

MC is a nympho when under pill effect... again, not a twist for me ^^!
But I doubt she is so open when not under pill effect... ;)
At least not yet :devilish: ^^

You have a point about the price of birth control pills, very expensive ! oO
I will ask the dev about that...
I think you miss understood what I said, I don't have a problem with her taking the pill, it was more the massage girl's bf being a total dick with his intentions instead of just enjoying the fact that his gf lets him fuck other women, but the fact that he intends to dominate and ruin Jennifer and share her with his friends is what I don't lie, especially a I don't think there is a need for it, there are plenty of other opportunities for Jennifer to act out her hidden desires without being turned in to a junkie whore.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's where your choices matter. You were not forced to go down that route and that is one possible path for Jenn. I like the coffee shop owner to be her first in my game so I changed the end of season 1 to reflect her rejecting the landlord. Now in my game the coffee shop guy had her first. Some people have her rejecting everyone and she is still faithful to her boyfriend. You went down that path and didn't enjoy it so change your choices in your game and it never happened to your Jenn.

There is no ONE right way to play and it's nice so many people got to choose the way Jenn would go in there game.
I think you're wrong there as it seemed (to me at least) you are forced down that path eventually, because at stages the game wouldn't move on until you'd taken that path towards debauchery. I tried the goody two shoes route and the game just wouldn't move on until I stole the money at the coffee shop or did any of the naughty stuff with Fred in his office. I even wanted to tell the girl at the gym about her boyfriend and the cougar, but the game still doesn't let me and looks like it won't in season 2 either.

andee86

May 22, 2019
I have problems with the game image some images are cut in half the lower half is moved to the right
this is only in part 2
does anyone know the reason?

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
I think you miss understood what I said, I don't have a problem with her taking the pill, it was more the massage girl's bf being a total dick with his intentions instead of just enjoying the fact that his gf lets him fuck other women, but the fact that he intends to dominate and ruin Jennifer and share her with his friends is what I don't lie, especially a I don't think there is a need for it, there are plenty of other opportunities for Jennifer to act out her hidden desires without being turned in to a junkie whore.
I had the same reaction about massage girl BF : this guy is hardcore... ^^!
However, I do not think it does not make sense for MC to meet sooner or later shady people... Now it is just a bit of trash talk and domination... No big deal ^^

I just hope the dev will give us the choice to avoid it when that dark path if ever it becomes very hardcore ^^! it seems the dev chose to include an alpha male to hep loosen MC :devilish:

Anyway, it seems that path (MC becoming a junkie whore) is one that the dev may want to explore... wait and see ^^!
I am not a big fan of it either if it becomes too hardcore ^^!
But now it is still not too much for me :devilish: It helps loosen MC more and that does the job for me :devilish:
I do not think any hardcore content of this path can soon be made though... MC is far still too much of a good girl ^^

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think you're wrong there as it seemed (to me at least) you are forced down that path eventually, because at stages the game wouldn't move on until you'd taken that path towards debauchery. I tried the goody two shoes route and the game just wouldn't move on until I stole the money at the coffee shop or did any of the naughty stuff with Fred in his office. I even wanted to tell the girl at the gym about her boyfriend and the cougar, but the game still doesn't let me and looks like it won't in season 2 either.
Actually I am not wrong. In the questionnaire when it asks you "Did you stay faithful to your boy friend or have sex with the landlord" Just say you remained faithful. It then skips that entire scene with the the pills and the threesome. Like I said I skipped it completely in my official playthrough.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Actually I am not wrong. In the questionnaire when it asks you "Did you stay faithful to your boy friend or have sex with the landlord" Just say you remained faithful. It then skips that entire scene with the the pills and the threesome. Like I said I skipped it completely in my official playthrough.
And some guys said here the choices in this game are fake and do not matter enough... :LOL:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I had the same reaction about massage girl BF : this guy is hardcore... ^^!
However, I do not think it does not make sense for MC to meet sooner or later shady people... I just hope the dev will give us the choice to follow that dark path or not ^^! it seems the dev chose to have an alpha male dominating MC to hep loosen her :devilish:
Anyway, it seems that path (MC becoming a junkie whore) is one that the dev may want to explore... wait and see ^^!
I am not a big fan of it either if it becomes too hardcore ^^!
But now it is still not too much for me :devilish: It helps loosen MC more :devilish:
I do not think this path can soon be opened... MC is far still too much of a good girl ^^
Agree I think it will be hard for the writers to maintain the three story paths (Corrupted) (Innocent) (Mixed) but I do like having the option and I do like to see the complete depravity path. I hope the musclebound guy because a huge part of the story on the depravity branch. It seems like him and his GF are super manipulative and domineering so they make good protagonists to Jenns innocence.

Reactions: HikBenAkk

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Agree I think it will be hard for the writers to maintain the three story paths (Corrupted) (Innocent) (Mixed) but I do like having the option and I do like to see the complete depravity path. I hope the musclebound guy because a huge part of the story on the depravity branch. It seems like him and his GF are super manipulative and domineering so they make good protagonists to Jenns innocence.
Jenna’s innocence is fucked at half episode…

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ren'Py 8.2.1 is already MMX enabled. :HideThePain:

You can still go the transcode route ala similar to the compressed vp8 for the other game. Hell, just downscaling the video form 4k to 1080p might be enough...
Does that mean that there's no need for a built for Ren'Py 8.2?

I'm already playing a compressed version, thanks for the suggestion. But it seems that this game has some other issues, then, according to other players.

What is with the performance of this game?

I swear, my computer doesn't struggle to run the latest AAA titles like it does this fucking slideshow.

It's just some prerendered static images with some text under them, ffs.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well you are, cause if Jen is innocent at the start of season two, then there is no need for her to go to Cassandra's and get fucked by her bf, I'll have to do a run where starts season two totally innocent although I can't see how the game can move on with her innocence seeing as the game requires it to be continually lowered so it opens up new options, if you don't make her do naughty things then her innocence score will stay at a 1000 or there abouts.

How do you lower her innocence without her losing that innocence?

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Well you are, cause if Jen is innocent at the start of season two, then there is no need for her to go to Cassandra's and get fucked by her bf, I'll have to do a run where starts season two totally innocent although I can't see how the game can move on with her innocence seeing as the game requires it to be continually lowered so it opens up new options, if you don't make her do naughty things then her innocence score will stay at a 1000 or there abouts.

I played it the same way as wildride69 and can confirm, if you remained faithful - and choose the innocent paths, that scene with the GF & BF is completely avoidable. I don't want to give too many spoilers away, but much like everyone else, I'm intrigued to see how some of the other paths will work out if you do try to go full innocence.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021

wildride69 is right : MC must choose to be fucked by her landlord to trigger her to go to massage girl home and be fucked by massage girl BF. if she is not fucked by her landlord, Season 2 starts with her on her bed and free navigation.

All other corruption choices can be made and do not matter, her be fucked by landlord is the only corruption choice that trigger massage girl home event.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
You are a good boy.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Does that mean that there's no need for a built for Ren'Py 8.2?
Correct. Official libs have it toggled back on for Linux & Windows since Ren'Py 8.1.3.

I'm already playing a compressed version, thanks for the suggestion. But it seems that this game has some other issues, then, according to other players.
Most compressions go for file size and not CPU playback efficiency unlike the one I mentioned. If they are talking about the whole game then it's more likely a GPU driver issue. If they are referring to the videos then it's that they are 4k. You're pushing nearly 4x the amount of bits at 60 FPS no less.
SoL's compressed is still 4k, 60 FPS & VP9. Even with a reasonable bitrate that's going to be too much for a lot of CPUs.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Correct. Official libs have it toggled back on for Linux & Windows since Ren'Py 8.1.3.

Most compressions go for file size and not CPU playback efficiency unlike the one I mentioned. If they are talking about the whole game then it's more likely a GPU driver issue. If they are referring to the videos then it's that they are 4k. You're pushing nearly 4x the amount of bits at 60 FPS no less.
SoL's compressed is still 4k, 60 FPS & VP9. Even with a reasonable bitrate that's going to be too much for a lot of CPUs.
You are right, I've checked and the compressed version still has the videos in 4k, weird, considering that the images are in 1080p.

I guess a compressed version with videos in 720p would be convenient. SonsOfLiberty

As for the dev, MarcialART, he should release different versions with different resolutions, as oppaiman, the dev of Freshwomen, does.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrea9999
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes