Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
guys heeelp me i could not pay the rent and i dont have any saves the game is over wtf do i need to play all over again any cheat mode pls heelp

Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
I dont like sandbox, but for this game it works.
theres a bit of grinding to get the mobile phone but u can easily "cheat" using the console and change the "weekly_payment" to -1000 or something.
the corruption pace is good, and the female mc is good looking.
so, one of my favorite games at the moment. keep it up!
how can open the console can you help me the game is over and i dont have any saves

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
how can open the console can you help me the game is over and i dont have any saves
Shift + O i think it was. But you have to activate the console permission first.
If you google ''F95zone unren'' you can download a little file, put it in the folder of the game and start it.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, what a game....looks really awesome and love the gameplay. Very nice buildup in events. Not really feeling the grind, since lots is happening. Really looking forward to whats more to come :) Added to my fav list !

Keenco

Oct 22, 2017
I also found the game pretty interesting and right up my alley.

I'm tempted to join Patron but before that, I'm wondering how often does the author update? Is it like 2~3 months?

Jimmy_BlueToo

Dec 15, 2020
i don't think he is the dev
You're correct, I'm just a fan of the game. I like it, I support it on Patreon, and just come here to see what others think about it.
I support games I like. I've subscribed to at least a dozen that I've found on F95 and enjoyed. Some of them I've dropped because of slow releases or the storyline of the game no longer interested me.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
i don't think he is the dev just look at the dev account creation date and jimmy account creation date
unless he is a mastermind that created that account many months before lol :KEK:
i got that. i just mean that it seems that devs read the comments posted on this site and take them on board. in many cases i've seen replies to posts from the devs themselves without extolling them to give patronage. it's brilliant to see that on what is a pirate site

Reactions: bricoman69

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I love this game, really do, but yeah, 6Gb is not a reasonable size for the amount of content it has so far... I mean, don't if it's a optimization issue or if it lacks compression or something like that, but maybe it could be smaller, no?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
What do I need to know to don't let Jennifer corrupt?
The game is much more fun to play as if "Jennifer" is already corrupted. Think of her like a succubus who's job is to corrupt everyone else in the story ;) Lots more fun. So, get into all the trouble, bang everybody as much as possible, and enjoy life while you have it. You (Jennifer) ARE the rabbit hole. Dive right in!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes