UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The author showed a new character and Saturday pictures at the beginning of 5.0. It would be nice to see it here!

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
oh my god such a beautiful girl has big and fallen tits like my aunt.
please put both breasts for her body type and not old woman breasts.young girl's breast(looks) at the sky the old woman breast (looks) at the floor.

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Last I played v0.0.2.

After downloading the v0.0.4

Where I try to open the map after Mike and MC came to Fred/Lydia's house.
An error always occured.

I can't open the map.

Playing on Android.

Reactions: Caninenappe

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Can you even get anywhere in the game if Jennifer doesn't do anything corrupt?
not much sadly, at least not yet
Just popped in here to ask this very question. Seems a bit of a shame really as this makes the title "Innocence or money" rather moot. Not really a choice if one path has content and another does not.

Would like to see a middle ground where there is some resistance/reluctance at being drawn down the rabbit hole as opposed to to;

"What can I do for you for $25 dollars"
"Sit on my lap and let me grab your boobs"
"OK"

Oh well, it is what it is. Direct line straight to slutville I go then.

Reactions: Marcus800

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
i was wondering about that, does the coffee shop advance any if you don't steal?
i was disappointed there wasn't any coffee shop content in this update.
I hope as well that the coffee shop angle is getting more attention in the future. I think i my sick mind that there are some options how she could advance.
Can't wait when she gives him a bj :pplus some more advanced skimpy clothing.:devilish:

Reactions: oldshoe

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I hope as well that the coffee shop angle is getting more attention in the future. I think i my sick mind that there are some options how she could advance.
Can't wait when she gives him a bj :pplus some more advanced skimpy clothing.:devilish:
I'm sure it will. It may be a bit tropey but there is a lot that can happen there that would not only be different to the massage parlor but complement it too.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes