coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
i was wondering about that, does the coffee shop advance any if you don't steal?

i was disappointed there wasn't any coffee shop content in this update.
I think the shop would be then just a job. Nothing special. Meaning there would not be any sexual content.
Though to me the coffee shop is one of the most erotic scenes the dev made so far. Especially when he stands behind her and touches her. I am hoping there will be some more content plus more stealing options.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not that many sex scenes really, expected a bit more after two months, ends before anything really interesting happens and there's not that much progression, most of the update was other characters.

Reactions: doctor321

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Not that many sex scenes really, expected a bit more after two months, ends before anything really interesting happens and there's not that much progression, most of the update was other characters.
Thanks. I might skip playing it then. I was excited for coffee shop scene but I guess nothing happens there? Not on par with the scene last update ended with?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
No action there for main character, overall bit dull with lots of stuff some might find amusing, I didn't sub for two months for some current affairs humour though.

Reactions: doctor321

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Played the new update. Not worth the wait. If you're on the fence, skip this one, it's entirely just filler/ setup for the next update or whatever. Will probably unsub from his patreon, as this update clearly falls into "stalling content to milk patrons."

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Played the new update. Not worth the wait. If you're on the fence, skip this one, it's entirely just filler/ setup for the next update or whatever. Will probably unsub from his patreon, as this update clearly falls into "stalling content to milk patrons."
It really is a stalling update, I'm guessing that it was mostly stuff left over from previous update, I think they'll go into full milking mode now and even if the next update is great it's lost momentum. This was the only game I was supporting with my wallet and they failed completely. Dull, mundane and a wasted opoortunity.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
It really is a stalling update, I'm guessing that it was mostly stuff left over from previous update, I think they'll go into full milking mode now and even if the next update is great it's lost momentum. This was the only game I was supporting with my wallet and they failed completely. Dull, mundane and a wasted opoortunity.
If that is true, it's such a shame. It was a good game.
Could you guys also give this feedback to the creator, I'm hoping not all is lost on this nice game, and they will not pursue BS tactics.

Will give it a chance this time and give my 2 cents.

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
If that is true, it's such a shame. It was a good game.
Could you guys also give this feedback to the creator, I'm hoping not all is lost on this nice game, and they will not pursue BS tactics.

Will give it a chance this time and give my 2 cents.
I'm in the discord and gave my two cents, basically that it felt like a 2 month wait for a teaser instead of a real update. However, the discord seems to be filled with people who enjoyed the update a lot, so who am I to suggest the dev isn't giving his supporters what they want. In this regard, we seem to be outliers.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
If people were pleased or happy with that update they must be very care free with their money, it was pointless, one or two positions/poses repeated to pad it out.
Any appetizer image you can share that you think was the best in this part while we are waiting for the pubic version or leak?

Reactions: Priappus
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes