WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
In general, when it comes to training skills, you should make sure that you have done these 4 things: - Opened the window. - Read the puzzle solving for the reluctant. - Kindled in the fireplace. - Has pulled up the veil. It gives bonuses to every workout.

marty92

Dec 14, 2018
so I've got all the girls except daphne, I need to give her the photo back but i can't summon her, what do?

ATArashiiL

Aug 24, 2019
what a surprise...i'm stuck :), stuck with these two tasks and can't go any further, talked to hermione on the corridor outside class, send her to the abandoned wing and she will say something about students might having sex, summoned her on Saturday formally and informally yet i can't go on, susan is another mystery, no matter how hard i look for her on the corridor outside class i just can't find her, am i missing something like that single only minuscule time of the week that you can find her, or the day is just random. at this point i am just a broken man, been playing this game for far too long and i keep getting stuck left and right, don't even know if i am just dumb or the game bugged on me, plz someone shed some light for me.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
what a surprise...i'm stuck :), stuck with these two tasks and can't go any further, talked to hermione on the corridor outside class, send her to the abandoned wing and she will say something about students might having sex, summoned her on Saturday formally and informally yet i can't go on, susan is another mystery, no matter how hard i look for her on the corridor outside class i just can't find her, am i missing something like that single only minuscule time of the week that you can find her, or the day is just random. at this point i am just a broken man, been playing this game for far too long and i keep getting stuck left and right, don't even know if i am just dumb or the game bugged on me, plz someone shed some light for me.
It's a bit random I believe, go outside when they aren't having classes. Same goes for Susan. You'll do it after some trial and error

ATArashiiL

Aug 24, 2019
It's a bit random I believe, go outside when they aren't having classes. Same goes for Susan. You'll do it after some trial and error
i finally found susan on a Tuesday at 10:00, took me far far too long, i was about to give up on that, at least it was worth it just for her last scene, now my only issue is hermione task, still don't know what to do witch is curious cuz all of the other girls i manage to get done, even more curious is the fact that i can summon her formally and informally, send her gifts, ask for her panties, ask to see her swimwear, play her minigame, it fells like i got everything that i could get from her yet that objective won't change, if there is truly something that i am missing i just can't see any clues to what is it and how to get to it.

tikey

May 24, 2017
Guys how do you progress the Quinny quest? I laughed at her in the first meeting and she left, apparently pissed at me. Never returned. The portrait says i should invite her, but i dont have her adress in the summon book...

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Guys how do you progress the Quinny quest? I laughed at her in the first meeting and she left, apparently pissed at me. Never returned. The portrait says i should invite her, but i dont have her adress in the summon book...
apparently you heckled her, what you should not do. not sure how to get her back now

tikey

May 24, 2017
apparently you heckled her, what you should not do. not sure how to get her back now
so i basically have to start over? great...
btw i also cant get acess to the gifts. there is nothing on the message board like the portaits suggests.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
How to get stats up to level 5, I got to level 3 but can't go past that, or is it only possible to do it with a spell? Also what I think we need is a detailed guide on when to do certain quests, since game breaks if you do some quest too early or too late.

tikey

May 24, 2017
How to get stats up to level 5, I got to level 3 but can't go past that, or is it only possible to do it with a spell? Also what I think we need is a detailed guide on when to do certain quests, since game breaks if you do some quest too early or too late.
For me more levels got unlocked as i progressed through the chapters. Currently at 7 in Ch5. You have to go back to the prison cell when your memory basin thingy (forgot the name) has this blue mist rising.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
btw i also cant get acess to the gifts. there is nothing on the message board like the portaits suggests.
this bullshit is exactly why I ALWAYS save before nearly every multiple-choice option. its excessive, but it saves me from gamebreaking stupidity like "oh you said the wrong thing so now you can't progress the game ever, fuck you and support our patreon"

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
ah, you can only get that at night.. you need to talk to Snape about an alternative exit.

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
in the prologue... how do I get passed the couple kissing?... I assume I need to use my owl but have literally no idea how?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes