Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Is it possible to get Ginny completely naked during the blowjob scene? I can only seem to get half of her naked.

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
Isn't it? Certainly looks like her, particularly with the context of being concept art meaning a more outdated look makes sense. In particular the girl in the picture has Daphne's earrings. Who would you say it is?

Thanks for making this. It's great. Would you be able to do the same for Ginny?
No sorry I can't make it for Ginny yet because there is no file of her naked in the game. Actually the only thing I do is replacing all the clothes textures by blank images. I don't draw anything. But maybe in a future update...

Reactions: Qdpb

4lvvays

Jun 19, 2018
If they streamlined the mission design so we don't hit a wall every few mission steps, this game would be perfect.

Reactions: TNTed

relick

May 22, 2019
Woops my bad, I erased the file on my mega by mistake. So I made a new one. It should be up to date. I added topless macgonagal. Unfortunately Sad Crab didn't draw her pussy yet so she is not fully naked. I used the 0.4A version instead of 0.4B. It should work on 0.4B according to the changelog. But tell me if there is any issue. The instructions are the same, replace the characters.rpa by the one already there in the game folder.
this don't work in 0.4B can you please fix it =)

tunaboi

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys just wondering if there is a guide on how to load save files or do I have to entirely redo the playthrough everytime a new version gets released ?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Hey guys just wondering if there is a guide on how to load save files or do I have to entirely redo the playthrough everytime a new version gets released ?
There's an option to skip to the chapter of your choice immediately on starting. If you don't want to grind stats then a full stat save is usually shared not long after a new version

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So what do you guys think of the art style where there is a splash of white on the cheeks? Or red, with white in the middle? You can see it on pretty much any game image.

To me, even though the art in general is great, those white areas are weird as hell. Too bright and not pleasant to look at.

Example side by side without/with (without is my quick and dirty photoshopping).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So what do you guys think of the art style where there is a splash of white on the cheeks? Or red, with white in the middle? You can see it on pretty much any game image.

To me, even though the art in general is great, those white areas are weird as hell. Too bright and not pleasant to look at.

Example side by side without/with (without is my quick and dirty photoshopping).
Prefer with, tbh. Gives depth and makes her feel rounder :p

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018

I've never really thought about it. I can't say I really have too much of a problem with it, but I do prefer your version

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The edit makes her seem too oily. But if it's turned down a bit, it does look better.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
I can't open Sonya costumization menu, when i try to do this the game crash..... How can i fix it ?
PLEASE HELP!

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes