HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How avoid this bug with portrai of Gvenog Djons ? I cant give him Snitch or Catchers Mid , because allways this inscription pops up : Cant use here ! And everytime when i trying to talk with a portrait I see this :

Last edited:

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
How avoid this bug with portrai of Gvenog Djons ? I cant give him Snitch or Catchers Mid , because allways this inscription pops up : Cant use here ! And everytime when i trying to talk with a portrait I see this :
Are your stats maxed?

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
ok.... big question here.... who do I decode ginny's diary?

I mean according to sadcrab's "walkthrough" I must use legilimency with ginny. But whenever I summon her (in any way) she just asks me if I'm ready for the "being in her shoes" challenge, or for the diary challenge, that... or again finding the snitch.

Do I need to increase my perception? cause I have it on lvl 4

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
I've searched for the answers in the thread to this but only got people asking how to fix it, but I'm getting an error when I try to select Wear in Sonya's menu. Any fixes or work around? Also how do you level up Sonya?
If anyone needs the error traceback or whatever, I can copy it and paste it here.

Last edited:

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
I've searched for the answers in the thread to this but only got people asking how to fix it, but I'm getting an error when I try to select Wear in Sonya's menu. Any fixes or work around? Also how do you level up Sonya?
Yo... I'm not sure what your problem might be, but I bought clothes for sonya by completing the game and then going to claim points when she shows up with "new achievement" or similar stuff that gives you flames, those flames buy you clothes and changes in her appearance, and finally with those you get to lvl her up

Reactions: Xfigico

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
Yo... I'm not sure what your problem might be, but I bought clothes for sonya by completing the game and then going to claim points when she shows up with "new achievement" or similar stuff that gives you flames, those flames buy you clothes and changes in her appearance, and finally with those you get to lvl her up
Well, at least one question of mine was answered. Thanks dude, appreciate it. Sorry I can't help on your question.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
I was just looking at the screenshots Patreon page. I like how they edited the Ginny blowjob to make it Patreon friendly

There's also what looks like a future screenshot of a date with Daphne

Mar 18, 2019
I was just looking at the screenshots Patreon page. I like how they edited the Ginny blowjob to make it Patreon friendly

There's also what looks like a future screenshot of a date with Daphne
The Daphne screen was just art not meant for the game the devs have said

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I made a custom characters.rpa files to get the 4 main girls always fully naked. Better than the in-game x-ray, but a bit game breaking. You just have to replace the normal characters.rpa in the game folder. Keep the old file somewhere (not in the same directory) if you want to reverse the changes.
Could you make an updated version of this? Original link is unavailable. Really like addition but I lost the file.

grid40

Jan 1, 2018
Could you make an updated version of this? Original link is unavailable. Really like addition but I lost the file.
Woops my bad, I erased the file on my mega by mistake. So I made a new one. It should be up to date. I added topless macgonagal. Unfortunately Sad Crab didn't draw her pussy yet so she is not fully naked. I used the 0.4A version instead of 0.4B. It should work on 0.4B according to the changelog. But tell me if there is any issue. The instructions are the same, replace the characters.rpa by the one already there in the game folder.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
love potion? do you mean this one? that is not Daphne..
Isn't it? Certainly looks like her, particularly with the context of being concept art meaning a more outdated look makes sense. In particular the girl in the picture has Daphne's earrings. Who would you say it is?
Woops my bad, I erased the file on my mega by mistake. So I made a new one. It should be up to date. I added topless macgonagal. Unfortunately Sad Crab didn't draw her pussy yet so she is not fully naked. I used the 0.4A version instead of 0.4B. It should work on 0.4B according to the changelog. But tell me if there is any issue. The instructions are the same, replace the characters.rpa by the one already there in the game folder.
Thanks for making this. It's great. Would you be able to do the same for Ginny?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Isn't it? Certainly looks like her, particularly with the context of being concept art meaning a more outdated look makes sense. In particular the girl in the picture has Daphne's earrings. Who would you say it is?

Thanks for making this. It's great. Would you be able to do the same for Ginny?
hmm, good catch, you are right about the earrings, so I stand corrected, it could well be her.. I thought it did not look like her face

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
hmm, good catch, you are right about the earrings, so I stand corrected, it could well be her.. I thought it did not look like her face
To be fair, the one you're using as a profile picture looks a bit different to the one we see in game too.
Guess it's fairly old concept art. I feel a bit silly for assuming it was future content now

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes