nfalcon

May 31, 2018
I am completely blocked on "persuade Luna". The walkthrough talks about asking Snape for some jar, but it never appears in the responses, when you summon him. Please any help?
You have to summon Luna, use "influence" on her .. after that the option to request a jar from Snape appears ...

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Lol I think developer is rallying his friends to increase the game's rating artificially. This many 5 star ratings in such a short time reeks of foul play. And I think there are a few 1 star reviews that has been removed.
No one removes 1 star ratings/reviews - unless they are completely derogatory and without any substance.
1569465737759.jpg
Have a drink - you'll feel better.

Reactions: Qdpb

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
turns out for all the people that cheating doesnt work and lunas weekends 0/6 is stuck dream, its because they have not downloaded the newest version. Me included. Although the new update was released i had not downloaded this game for a long time and didnt pay attention... The donwload links had not been updated yet and i got the older version. So make sure you have the new version. And unfortunately you will have to start over OR download the savefile with full achievements and stuff that starts at chapter 5 and instantly lets you choose a waifu. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Lol I think developer is rallying his friends to increase the game's rating artificially. This many 5 star ratings in such a short time reeks of foul play. And I think there are a few 1 star reviews that has been removed.
I noticed that as well.

In my opinion it went down like this. Many patreons had finally enough and with all the new promises and explanations of "change of course" didn't believe a single word and wrote 1 star reviews to ensure no one pays the devs. Kind of revenge.

Those who are still loyal to the game and the devs registered as they noticed the decline in patreons to save their investment and ensure the game keeps on going and generates income so the game won't get abandoned so they get their finished game in the future.

Cause to me its a bit odd that the amount of reviews in a short time have been poste
No one removes 1 star ratings/reviews - unless they are completely derogatory and without any substance.
View attachment 411691
Have a drink - you'll feel better.
Can you explain to me what kind of rules must be applied so a 1 Star Rating is removed?

Simple bashing without any critique on the gameplay, story or animations or insults or something similar? Cause i can't think of a reason to remove any Ratings unless they dont talk about the game or insult the dev.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
can somebody tell me what the bonuses the for training are?
the walkthrough says i should figure it out myself which is close to a war crime to say that in a walkthrough.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Can you explain to me what kind of rules must be applied so a 1 Star Rating is removed?

Simple bashing without any critique on the gameplay, story or animations or insults or something similar? Cause i can't think of a reason to remove any Ratings unless they dont talk about the game or insult the dev.
That's pretty much it Miðgarðsormr - unless there is a significant reason to remove a rating - they stay up.
No one just removes them - as suggested previously.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Im guessing this scene is not in the game yet or is it. Somebody know. I saw the pic on the patreon page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: My bad i thought this is real. Thats on the main page of patreon like a teaser whats going to happen in the game. So this is not in the game yet but will become maybe in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: dantedmc1

spazzy08

Apr 15, 2018
damn this game is even grindier than monster hunter with no rewards. can't progress in chapter 5 in tricking susan since i cant get her to bake a cake for flitwick. then reading these comments, all those grinding will all be fro gratuitous topless scenes. cool gameplay loop. keeps everyone hooked.

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
can someone share full game save? ı'm hard stuck
and ım trying some saves but in game says "Incompatible file version"
sry for eng :)

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
We asked people to leave reviews in our Discord in public chat, no one said what rating to leave, people who hate us can leave 1 stars as well. Also, it's interesting to see right after any 5 star an equal amount of 1 star ratings appear, maybe we need a can of cope too :ROFLMAO:

May 26, 2018
I tried downloading the save file that was posted and it just isnt showing up in the game. I tried putting the save file in the game folder, then the save folder, and it still won't show up. The game only shows my last autosave. Any help would be gratefully appreciated

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes