ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I mean.... I'd like a "Sweet Alabama" - deal on that!!
I'll rent me some Hermionie, Ginny and a side-dish of Ron for the night!!

Ginny's totally down for some of that, just look at her! Totally down for some Alabama-style debauchery!
View attachment 485157
not only does she no longer look mildly annoyed,she looks like she'd be a great money maker at my tavern,just saying.

send her my way and the 70% off drinks will also apply to you.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The Agrabah not fitting Luna properly really hit me in the OCD. So I er... fixed it.

Here's a remake of the image by anubis1970 with my modified clothing. I added pokies to make up for the fact that the nipple slips were lost with the refitting.

Luna HArem Girls full size fix.png

It took me longer than I'm comfortable admitting xD

Here's a link to a psd of the new fit. Just merge it into the psd made by thermospheres that you can grab here.

FYI I've only fitted it to that default pose. Sorry. I might come back and fit it to her other poses at some point but I already spent too long procrastinating with this tonight lol

Last edited:

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
is your life boring ? do you need to just find a place where everyone knows your name,a safe place to relax away from the drudgeries of life ?

look no further ! shadow's sanctuary,the fastest rising tavern in diagon alley is open to everyone,we dont discriminate here !

open 24/7,we serve drinks from all over the world,delicious,freshly cooked meals,we allways have the tv on and the daily newspapers,plus,if you need a place to stay,our rooms are very cheap,not to mention our wonderful staff are allways ready to help !

Sonya is our bar girl,she's a hippy who loves everything to do with mermaids,is very friendly and allways up for a chat !

then there's our four serving girls,luna the dreamer,who loves talking about all the dreams she has,hermione the drop out,a former student looking to make money and hoping her knowledge will impress you,daphne the lingerie model,a high society girl with low class,she loves showing off her body to anyone and everyone who gives her attention,and finally our chef,susan,who for whatever reason allways needs to buy new aprons.

we hope you enjoy your time at shadow's sanctuary,and remember,if you want to 'borrow' one of our staff members for the night,it may cost you,but we assure you,it's worth the cost ! V2.jpg

Last edited:

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
So I was feeling unproductive and inspired by thermospheres, so I created a GIMP file of our four innocent witches' backsides. Daphne was honestly the hardest with all her lingerie, but I do so wish Luna had more too. Enjoy!

Could you possibly create this once more with a file thats usable in photoshop? Unfortunately I cant open this one...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
is your life boring ? do you need to just find a place where everyone knows your name,a safe place to relax away from the drudgeries of life ?

look no further ! shadow's sanctuary,the fastest rising tavern in diagon alley is open to everyone,we dont discriminate here !

open 24/7,we serve drinks from all over the world,delicious,freshly cooked meals,we allways have the tv on and the daily newspapers,plus,if you need a place to stay,our rooms are very cheap,not to mention our wonderful staff are allways ready to help !

Sonya is our bar girl,she's a hippy who loves everything to do with mermaids,is very friendly and allways up for a chat !

then there's our four serving girls,luna the dreamer,who loves talking about all the dreams she has,hermione the drop out,a former student looking to make money and hoping her knowledge will impress you,daphne the lingerie model,a high society girl with low class,she loves showing off her body to anyone and everyone who gives her attention,and finally our chef,susan,who for whatever reason allways needs to buy new aprons.

we hope you enjoy your time at shadow's sanctuary,and remember,if you want to 'borrow' one of our staff members for the night,it may cost you,but we assure you,it's worth the cost ! View attachment 485520
My new favourite place to enjoy a shot of Ogden's Fire Whiskey and a plate of chips.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Oct 26, 2017
Could you possibly create this once more with a file thats usable in photoshop? Unfortunately I cant open this one...
here it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gimp is free btw. and it is quick export

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes