swextal

May 7, 2018
Oh, my frustration is definitely with Photoshop. Like I said, some of us pay a premium for it so it really should be aware of its free counterpart's files and maintain compatibility. I can't blame anyone for not using Photoshop and sharing files native to whatever else they use.
Yes. It's Quite... how shall I put it... astonishing that Adobe ignores popular opensource products. Not my problem though. Just theirs. (Have a gun aimed at your foot? Yes? Lets go microsoft then and fire it and se what happens!)

Sorry, I'm PMS.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Ah, maties, good days and apologies for the nasty weather, it’s winter for us at least. With this we had prepared the release for December, but it might push past. Why? Well realistically, holidays are far more hectic than we expected. We still have time, we will indeed push hard, but please be a bit patient. Why? Well, there is a lot going on in the background, not just story wise, mechanic wise. And while we do enjoy the stress, the holiday seasons are not the time. So what does this mean? Well our greatest recent delay was about 10 days. So give or take… who knows though, maybe it won’t be so bad. The issue is, we do not know currently. It’s 11 days out, we will send an additional update this month to keep you guys informed. We do apologize in advance, we have been behind now 2 times this year, so feel free to blame us. We will try harder, we promise!

So what do we have planned, new minigames, new ways to make money, new ways to interact with inventory, inventory changes… Maybe we exceed abilities every time, but one day, we will catch up!

And with that, a Happy Holidays to all, we love you and thank you for your support. Please, spend the time you have with your family, enjoy their presence; for the time we have is too short, as are our development cycles.

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
How does one get the option for grading papers? i finished the ginny part and i don't get the option with minerva for paper grading...

Breton555

Apr 18, 2018
Alright, so I acquired all the diaries and decrypted all of them except for Luna's, which disappeared at some point from my inventory before I started decoding them properly. Attempts to get it again proved futile (swimsuit option, which originally gives you the diary if I remember correctly?), so what am I to do?

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Alright, so I acquired all the diaries and decrypted all of them except for Luna's, which disappeared at some point from my inventory before I started decoding them properly. Attempts to get it again proved futile (swimsuit option, which originally gives you the diary if I remember correctly?), so what am I to do?
not the swimsuit one...
i recall a special one beneath the swimsuit and panties choice

if not, search for a save game ?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
message to all you photoshop wizards: on their Patreon page, the devs actually accept fan art submissions, which may even make it into the game.. check it out:
If I find myself needing a break from my own stuff, I'll definitely try submitting a few costumes or something.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes