ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
can someone pls share complete save?
I can't imagine why you'd want that. It would basically mean you'd be skipping what content is in the game because there's no gallery or whatever and you'd just be left with a small number of repeatable events.
A save right now would only be good to get you ready for the next release, but that would also mean you'd be skipping the story and might not know what's going on. But if that's why you want a save, I think the devs have started (or at least talked about) putting a skip to current content option in with new releases.
On top of all that, part way into the game you basically have to choose your best girl and that decision sticks and impacts who you will interact with most out of the main girls. So there technically could never actually be a single complete save.

If you just want to look at lewds, check a few pages back. There's a psd of art ripped from the game so you can play paperdolls with the characters.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
the discord app
You should have probably brought that up with the person that brought up the topic instead of a person who only said they might get involved.

But on the topic, it is there.

Sad Crab's Ship > INNOCENT WITCHES ❤ > fan_art_submissions

Make sure to read the history of the channel for the rules.
There's not a lot in the way of submissions so far, but it has been a busy time for a lot of people.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hello i occured a bug with Sonya, i was told she had a wardrobe but when i click on "wear" an error page show up and i have to quit the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's not realy important for the story, but if it can be solved i'd be gratefull

Reactions: onepiece987

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It took me 30 minutes to figure out how to get the nosy busybody girl to fuck off so that I could enter Hogwarts for the first time and after that I couldn't find Dumbledore and the game said that I had to go to Hogsmeade and talk to Dumbledore on another day which means that getting the busybody to fuck off was completely irrelevant, only it wouldn't work when I clicked on the Hogsmeade sign no matter how many times I clicked on it. Although I could save the game whenever I wanted prior to getting the annoying girl who blocked the doorway to move it wouldn't let me save it after she left. I eventually had no choice but to quit and erase that progress.

This is the second time that I have attempted to play this game. A few months ago I got stuck in an endless loop of dialogue with Hagrid and didn't even make it to the annoying busybody girl.

This game looks nice in theory but I'm going to hold off on playing it until a later version when I can actually enjoy it and it is not extremely tedious and boring. I've spent a total of about an hour on it so far and never actually been able to do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
message to all you photoshop wizards: on their Patreon page, the devs actually accept fan art submissions, which may even make it into the game.. check it out:
i would make a fan-art but i got banned from their discord just cause i gave a honest review there.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
how honest ?
telling the truth about the game its been out for so long and no content (before i got banned there was only the under the desk bj, right now we hv that scene with luna if there is more idk im not following that much now), then there was the issue that i sayed there isnt a sex scene in the game yet "when i mean sex its sex not oral sex" and a guy called Joe something starting to insult me in dm's and acting rude has hell and then he banned me just cause of a review, but what can i do if they cant take critic's, it might not have being a top notch review but i sayed some things and they must hv felt hurt by it.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
i would make a fan-art but i got banned from their discord just cause i gave a honest review there.
Can't comment on the banning but if you do still want to make fan art I'd be happy to post it for you (in your name). I would do fan art myself, if I just had some skills, time and patience..

Johnsondosali123

Dec 29, 2018
Can anyone share a save completed up until the content of 0.4.1F? I just got 0.5A and don't want to play through the entirety of the old quests

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
telling the truth about the game its been out for so long and no content (before i got banned there was only the under the desk bj, right now we hv that scene with luna if there is more idk im not following that much now), then there was the issue that i sayed there isnt a sex scene in the game yet "when i mean sex its sex not oral sex" and a guy called Joe something starting to insult me in dm's and acting rude has hell and then he banned me just cause of a review, but what can i do if they cant take critic's, it might not have being a top notch review but i sayed some things and they must hv felt hurt by it.
There have actually been a fair amount of reviews that have been very very honest about their content, and their development, but I have not seen people get banned because of that before(to my knowledge).
Sure you did not just upset them in some other way?, they do get easy offended if stupid things are said in chat again and again, which would properly result in a ban in the end.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
There have actually been a fair amount of reviews that have been very very honest about their content, and their development, but I have not seen people get banned because of that before(to my knowledge).
Sure you did not just upset them in some other way?, they do get easy offended if stupid things are said in chat again and again, which would properly result in a ban in the end.
that person joe must have been in a bad day cause i didnt insult no one never sayed the game is shit in my review, i think i mention the long develop of an update and it kinda felt wrong for the patreon it almost felt like its milking (felt like and he is its different) and he dm me insulting etc etc, but i know that Joe person has a really bad reputation on the way he talks to people i had some people mentioning me here on f95 throw dm's.

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
that person joe must have been in a bad day cause i didnt insult no one never sayed the game is shit in my review, i think i mention the long develop of an update and it kinda felt wrong for the patreon it almost felt like its milking (felt like and he is its different) and he dm me insulting etc etc, but i know that Joe person has a really bad reputation on the way he talks to people i had some people mentioning me here on f95 throw dm's.
There are a lot of people that are very vocal about how much they dislike this game and it's mostly based on the work of the previous devs. If a lot of people were piling on, Joe may have understandably gotten frustrated. If you still have some positive feelings for the game then hanging out here could be a good idea since Joe occasionally shows up and he might see your messages and show mercy xD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just want to make one thing clear.
Many people have problems with this game, not because of the exposition and slow pay-off, but because the insane amount of exposition and text in general is just boring.
It's not funny, it's not thrilling, it's not interesting, it's boring as fuck.

Until the new people took over development we had several chapters with horrible, dreary boring writing and in my opinion as much as new content, this game needs someone going through the first few chapters with a thick, broad red pen and cut down the excessive writing to maybe a third or a quarter of what it is now.

And in regards to grinding. This game started out as a mod for Witch Trainer, one of the reasons for the mod was to reduce grinding and provide players with money and resources to cut down on filler game time.
It's fucking weird to see this game resolve to grinding now.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
There are a lot of people that are very vocal about how much they dislike this game and it's mostly based on the work of the previous devs. If a lot of people were piling on, Joe may have understandably gotten frustrated. If you still have some positive feelings for the game then hanging out here could be a good idea since Joe occasionally shows up and he might see your messages and show mercy xD
Nah even if he shows "mercy" i dont really care, dont want to hv nothing to do with that person since his behavior was not correct, i like the game since im a fan of the artstyle, but u cant just hide the negative parts of the game and the lazy development since 2016, recently when some people joined to help the dev like joe and it somehow got a little better but nothing that extreme.

Reactions: Jarul

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sounds sad, no need for that kind of behavior... I do know that Joe is really protective of the game, but yeah no need for banning people for the reason of an honest review. If that was the case anyway. Not much going on in their discord anyway, unless you are following bug reports or help channel. So yeah you are not missing out on much, just follow the game here once in a while if you want to(or dont!) :D

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Nah even if he shows "mercy" i dont really care, dont want to hv nothing to do with that person since his behavior was not correct, i like the game since im a fan of the artstyle, but u cant just hide the negative parts of the game and the lazy development since 2016, recently when some people joined to help the dev like joe and it somehow got a little better but nothing that extreme.
Yes, and to my knowledgement Joe have replace the old game designer. But rest of the team is the same, people keep saying new team, but its only Joe who is new :LOL:. He does have another mindset then the old game designer, so he brings a lot of good stuff to the table for sure.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I just want to make one thing clear.
Many people have problems with this game, not because of the exposition and slow pay-off, but because the insane amount of exposition and text in general is just boring.
It's not funny, it's not thrilling, it's not interesting, it's boring as fuck.

Until the new people took over development we had several chapters with horrible, dreary boring writing and in my opinion as much as new content, this game needs someone going through the first few chapters with a thick, broad red pen and cut down the excessive writing to maybe a third or a quarter of what it is now.

And in regards to grinding. This game started out as a mod for Witch Trainer, one of the reasons for the mod was to reduce grinding and provide players with money and resources to cut down on filler game time.
It's fucking weird to see this game resolve to grinding now.
Lmao same. Game has so much shitty writing and shitty quests and shitty grinding that it's just amazing in the same way the Room is amazing. It's so bad it's good. Only the art is acceptable, and the rest is shit.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes