fork1111

Jan 3, 2018
from any interaction ive had with joe he has been fair. in both agreement and disagreement as well as with misunderstandings and resolutions. hes receptive to critique and constructive criticism. so not honestly sure why you got banned if you are being 100% truthful in what you are saying here. prefect example "can we have more tiny skirts" and heres me digging through that image file that was released alittle while back and BLAM micro skirts WOOOT thanks for listening joe.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
from any interaction ive had with joe he has been fair. in both agreement and disagreement as well as with misunderstandings and resolutions. hes receptive to critique and constructive criticism. so not honestly sure why you got banned if you are being 100% truthful in what you are saying here. prefect example "can we have more tiny skirts" and heres me digging through that image file that was released alittle while back and BLAM micro skirts WOOOT thanks for listening joe.
My issue is, that i could even deleted the review even talk to them normally even give suggestions but, joe went ahead dm me at first cause of the part of the sex cause i sayed on the review "no sex content" and then he showed me jinny or jenny oral sex and i sayed i dont count that has sex but ok and then after that i kept being polite talking the best i could but he started to talk trash and much more stuff.

For now i just want to hv peace cause this situation i already forgot and i dont want to have anything with them and if u guys dont mind i would like to not be mention this situation again.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I ban people on a whim, it's usually not personal. Generally, repetition and ignorance will get someone banned, IE spam, or such. I have only banned 3 people ever in discord.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I don't understand, I solved the problem of all 4 of the girls, but when I ask for their support hermione still tell me nothing had changed since our last discution, what do I need to do ?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I don't understand, I solved the problem of all 4 of the girls, but when I ask for their support hermione still tell me nothing had changed since our last discution, what do I need to do ?

Have you talked to Snape about creating a new position 'Commissar'

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Have you talked to Snape about creating a new position 'Commissar'
yes, of course, this problem occur after i presented the commissar position to the girls and after they came unespected to my office after that, i can't talk with snape about it, i can't send a letter to the council either

on my objectives book:
"becoming a teacher"
- Recieve prefect signature (not done)

"Recieve prefect support"
- Find the location of the meetings (done)
- Learn about the issues of the meetings (done)
- demand support (not done)
- laern about the details of the meetings (not done)

and for the faculties' page, i've done "realy solve the girl's problem" for each one of them and got a star for each house

i tryed to drink with little Sally for some hint but i don't seem to understand them since everything that i can think of doesn't work

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone knows how to get more Floo powder in chapter 5? I Remember you had to sleep with fire on, or something at the start of the game to trigger Snape and he will give you more, but I can't seam to trigger it in cap 5 now.

Nvm I go it.

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
yes, of course, this problem occur after i presented the commissar position to the girls and after they came unespected to my office after that, i can't talk with snape about it, i can't send a letter to the council either

on my objectives book:
"becoming a teacher"
- Recieve prefect signature (not done)

"Recieve prefect support"
- Find the location of the meetings (done)
- Learn about the issues of the meetings (done)
- demand support (not done)
- laern about the details of the meetings (not done)

and for the faculties' page, i've done "realy solve the girl's problem" for each one of them and got a star for each house

i tryed to drink with little Sally for some hint but i don't seem to understand them since everything that i can think of doesn't work

Have you collected the other girls swimsuits the DAY AFTER they wore their own then had the HAT give you a copy of Hermione's suit in each girls size... Then on Sunday steal the underwear & swimsuits from the other girls rooms & place the COPIED (of Hermione's suit) suits in their sizes on their clothesline... This part has to be done on Sunday because that is the day that Hermione's suit is to be worn and with their own suits now missing they will have to either wear the copies of Hermione's suit or swim naked.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I think I did it. I swaped the swimsuits through the week and not on sunday (still each one after their pool day) and I got the text telling me the girls were in my trap.

the problem is I don't understand the hints from little sally afterward on how will I know if my plan worked
- For the "recruit support" way, Little Sally talk about visions, i tryed the sleeping pills to visit Luna in her dreams but I can't use them anymore since i have a perfect sleep schedule.
- For the "act from the sadows" way, Little Sally talk about a pervert that would creep around the school at night, I tryed to talk with Filsh, Hagrid and even miss Ravenclaws but none of them have an interaction about it.
- For the "earn their trust" way, I think I have to meet with the girl I befriended, but I don't know how to meet her since she doesn't tell me anything about it when I sommon her officially, I can't yet summon her unoficially and I can't fly to her dorm since each time I try Marcus doesn't have anything to do there at that moment I tryed flying there at 22h 23h and 00h since these are supposed to be the time when the girls come back from the meeting.

edit : nevermind, i got it, i just had to summon one and ask her about the meeting ...

Last edited:

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Have you collected the other girls swimsuits the DAY AFTER they wore their own then had the HAT give you a copy of Hermione's suit in each girls size... Then on Sunday steal the underwear & swimsuits from the other girls rooms & place the COPIED (of Hermione's suit) suits in their sizes on their clothesline... This part has to be done on Sunday because that is the day that Hermione's suit is to be worn and with their own suits now missing they will have to either wear the copies of Hermione's suit or swim naked.
If only let them swim naked was a legit option...

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone can tell me What you hell you need to write in Hermiones Diary after you use legilimency? It look like a potion but that does noting.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes