Darth Nyvol

Aug 3, 2019
We skipped the month of November on the map, we are 10 days behind the end of December.

All our releases are *supposed* to be end of month.
View attachment 512454
Thank you for response. Most of us know what it take write code. What upset people that you tell them that you are going to do by this time and then you don't. I do think that you should revise your time schedule in the future.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
I don't get paid, no one can force me to do anything. It's this perfect thing where I am accountable to no one.

However, caring about people enjoying the game kinda screws that all up. Lastly, if it got to me, I just would stop visiting the site. I mean it does sometimes, so I take breaks.
Wait. You don't get paid for your work? Why?
And why even bother with all this shit then?

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Maybe a two month cycle would function better. It's obviously already been running like that, so why not make it official?
Don't take this as sarcasm. I'm being genuine here.
I can't just snap my fingers and say "chop chop" to transfer a 50-60 day work cycle into a 30 day work cycle. As an employee I'd actually want to die.

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, plus the coding takes time as well. I wouldn´t be opposed to wait 2 months (one month of working, one month of coding) if it means the developers don´t work themselves to death and can deliver a product they are satisfied with. Tho, how patreon and their rents feel about that....

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
More money = more chances for the coders to be taking the games as a full time employment job and spending 35-40 hours a week at least at coding, drawing some pngs for the main events. 2 months = 300 hours or more per person. How is this so hard for some of you to understand?
I meant as someone already doing it full time. How hard is it for you to understand?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
They missed the date again? It's already jan 11.
IIRC these devs are from russia and it's jan 11 there too. :sneaky:
Yeah, but we hit a bug that only affects the game once compiled, Renpy's Tom and our main programmer are working on it.

I did in fact upload the release... on time, but it doesn't work... so I took it down.

Reactions: Moosy and lybs88

goodbboy

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, but we hit a bug that only affects the game once compiled, Renpy's Tom and our main programmer are working on it.

I did in fact upload the release... on time, but it doesn't work... so I took it down.
When will it be released?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes