Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I downloaded by starting at night and walking away. I will note I had underwear disappear when I tried to put it in my backpack. Is there a code to get Hermione's underwear back?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
new scene is with Susan, its spanking and u get to cum on her back, i wouldnt call it sexscene either, "new sex scene everymonth" btw
I have explained that it's not penetration, prior to release. But here's the definition for sex scene, I am just using words properly, sorry. Screen Shot 2020-01-12 at 1.54.38 PM.png

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
new scene is with Susan, its spanking and u get to cum on her back, i wouldnt call it sexscene either, "new sex scene everymonth" btw
First :

Oh yeah Update is out !!! Can't wait to play !!!
"Unziping my pants"
-What is the girl ? Should i play and see by myself or look in the comment ? Come on, i can't wait i want to know ! Too much hype !!!

After read your comment :
"Zip my pants"
okay.jpg

No offense, i m just not fan of her

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I have explained that it's not penetration, prior to release. But here's the definition for sex scene, I am just using words properly, sorry. View attachment 514461
Now you just have to define what "sexual activity" means, exactly:

"Sexual activity can be classified in a number of ways: acts which involve one person (also called ) such as , or two or more people such as , , or ."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Now you just have to define what "sexual activity" means, exactly:

"Sexual activity can be classified in a number of ways: acts which involve one person (also called ) such as , or two or more people such as , , or ."

Weird, it's like the words I was using are right, but people call me out for lying :(

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Weird, it's like the words I was using are right, but people call me out for lying :(
OR, its all fake news and you wrote that wikipedia article and every other similar sounding dictionary definition yourself..
I think I just started my first conspiracy theory.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

omocik

May 2, 2017
grind in this game is so fucking annoying. You repeat same training animation couple times per ingame day in a row!
Being clueless how to progress story, even tho there's ingame hints :'p could use some indicators whether we're ready for quest progression.
Overall game is quite good, but functionality is a bit messy.
(edited)

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there any sex scene now? less text?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Less text. The writing is much better.
Sex is still not in (unless it's in this update but I doubt it)

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Less text. The writing is much better.
Sex is still not in (unless it's in this update but I doubt it)
What the fuck man
i checked out the front page and am seeing posts from 2016
are you telling that after 3 and so months that have passed, no fucking content of the sexual kind has made it into the game
Holy Fuck imagine backing the developers of this game

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
What the fuck man
i checked out the front page and am seeing posts from 2016
are you telling that after 3 and so months that have passed, no fucking content of the sexual kind has made it into the game
Holy Fuck imagine backing the developers of this game
Imagine being the dev, and reading comments that are not true by people who haven't played the release :D

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes