JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Do we have an updated walkthrough? The OP one is a bit old if I could say
Not updating walkthroughs until F versions, due to the amount of changes and time sink.

Things I take care of:
1) Writing the new dialogues and planning
2) Adding images and scene layouts (Not all but a good part)
3) Writing news
4) Maintaining the server and pushing releases (I have automated a lot of this via scripts)
5) Coming up with new ideas and implementing what I can
6) Testing and playing through the game
7) Creating trello tasks for our artists and other devs

Sadly, adding walkthroughs on top of this is just something that I gave up on as an additonal burden due to the way we will reorganize the chapters as art gets added.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Not updating walkthroughs until F versions, due to the amount of changes and time sink.

Things I take care of:
3) Writing news
4) Maintaining the server and pushing releases (I have automated a lot of this via scripts)

Sadly, adding walkthroughs on top of this is just something that I gave up on as an additonal burden due to the way we will reorganize the chapters as art gets added.
Damn, gonna have to explore all of it alone then haha, I get it, thanks

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018

Things I take care of:
3) Writing news

so we cant take over over save imports and we just have to play thru everything each time or?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
imagine scamming people out of their goddamn money
I don't get paid and people supporting on Patreon is a donation... also look in our Discord, I am a 100 dollar patron. I also pay for the server hosting out of my own pocket, the SSL certificates too... lot's of scamming... you got me.

Imagine being so wrong you accuse someone of scamming their own self. :D

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
If you look at my previous post, the definition of sex scene does not require penetration.
Haven't played this game in forever and i wanted to give it a try today but after reading a lot of comments and yours too and your definition of ''sex scenes'' i'll pass.I really hope IRL when you ask your gf/wife for sex she actually gives you the proper thing and not your definition of sex cause that would suck for you :ROFLMAO:. Anyway good luck with your project,i'll check this game thread again in 2-3 years to see if there are any REAL sex scenes ;)

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes