cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
tried to import the saves to new game so i can at least have the memories,keeps saying invalid,any one know how to fix this so I don't have to do all that grinding again?the imports are from 05a i assumed it would work

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
i didnt even waste my time playing it, i extrated the cg and saw the scene that was implemeted and im speechless :(.
How did you do that? I had a program for it but forgot what its called. Now that I did a fresh install of my OS I cant find it again. ^^

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Joe I see ye've hit the 11000 milestone. I hope someone on the team records Khan doing his dance of Ricardo Milos.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Just curious, how much content does this game have?
Haven't played this game in about 6 months
idk if im correct since i dont play it i only come around once in while to check if there is content, so in these 6 months we hv a scene with ginny or jenny idk the name i think its a bj or handjob and a masturbation scene with luna and now if i extract the game correctly there is a fap scene with the girl with glasses and that is pretty much the latest updates. (not 100% sure)

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Joe I see ye've hit the 11000 milestone. I hope someone on the team records Khan doing his dance of Ricardo Milos.
He has to buy the speedo first, I told him to a month ago. He's been really busy with his real life job, so I know he hasn't gotten to it yet. (also, the more stuff that keeps happening conflict wise, the less time he has.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
idk if im correct since i dont play it i only come around once in while to check if there is content, so in these 6 months we hv a scene with ginny or jenny idk the name i think its a bj or handjob and a masturbation scene with luna and now if i extract the game correctly there is a fap scene with the girl with glasses and that is pretty much the latest updates. (not 100% sure)
That's about spot on for the location, *sexual* scene, location, *sexual* scene rotation idea that I had come up with. Definitely some missed targets on release dates and a push for the holidays.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Innocent Witches [v0.5B] [Sad Crab] (770 mb rar pc source)
164 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
162 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Each new update has to go through the game again. Developers make us not only puppeteers, but also masochists. For so much time not to add significant content to the game with such a huge support, not to minimize the number of bugs and not to optimize the save.. What do they do ? Waiting for a transfer of 10,000 dollars and at the end of the month 1 week working ? What?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes