Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
It’s a shame with this. It’s a very well made game with beautiful art, they also have extremely good funding at 15k a month. Unfortunately they seem to be milking it. A lot. By this point it wouldn’t be unreasonable to have lots of sex scenes for each of the girls. At the moment it’s only 3 or 4 and one of the is Ginny and the other is Minerva.

At the rate other games produce funding they could easily have one new HCG a month. I think they are worried if they start to provide that content then people will stop supporting, the irony is if they actually started creating the content we expect, the more people would support. Myself as an example, won’t support while it’s obvious they are just dragging things out.
I get so sick of hearing the old milking claims. Its so not based in any facts but rather an urge to be instantly gratified. I can assure you the team is very active in the background and are constantly replying to questions and suggestions in discord. Don't believe me - go and sub to them. Even just $1 to see the updates and comments on discord and patreon. For those who have support them will know that they recently expanded the team. There used to be 5 member and there are now 10 members which the increase in patreon support allowed. That is additional artists, programmer/developers, animator etc. That's why the games in its current form looks 100 times better than a year ago and will look 100 times better by the end of 2021.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I get so sick of hearing the old milking claims. Its so not based in any facts but rather an urge to be instantly gratified. I can assure you the team is very active in the background and are constantly replying to questions and suggestions in discord. Don't believe me - go and sub to them. Even just $1 to see the updates and comments on discord and patreon. For those who have support them will know that they recently expanded the team. There used to be 5 member and there are now 10 members which the increase in patreon support allowed. That is additional artists, programmer/developers, animator etc. That's why the games in its current form looks 100 times better than a year ago and will look 100 times better by the end of 2021.
Instantly gratified? The game takes fucking hours to get to any worthwhile lewd content, let alone full blown sex scenes. The first post on this thread was September 2016... the game is all but 4 and a half years old. This isn’t a question of instant gratification but of any gratification whatsoever.

They are adding stuff, slowly, but if they are employing 10(!) people then why is everything taking so long? I’m not saying we should be doing anal with Hermoine while she eats Daphne’s box and Luna makes out with Susan in the corner yet. What I am saying is that after four year, now with 15k a month income and apparently 10 staff members, they should be able to release a steady (monthly?) stream of content, and at this point it should be lewder than strip drinking game.

Let’s look at my current favourite, Being a DiK. DPC releases 2-3 updates a year, that are about 4-5 hours long each and include lots of plot and PLOT. In two years he has created 15-20 hours of gameplay, with a wide variety of characters, a decent story, various gameplay mechanics and lots of sex. Yes, hand drawn is different and the art in IW is top tier, a Lewd scene every month or two should be well within the artists capabilities.

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
lol what a white knight
i dont believe you, because i was a patron for a long time, they might be active on discord and post news often, but it doesnt change the fact that every update has little to no content, they used to update every month and now it's 3 to 4 months
it's a joke

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Instantly gratified? The game takes fucking hours to get to any worthwhile lewd content, let alone full blown sex scenes. The first post on this thread was September 2016... the game is all but 4 and a half years old. This isn’t a question of instant gratification but of any gratification whatsoever.

They are adding stuff, slowly, but if they are employing 10(!) people then why is everything taking so long? I’m not saying we should be doing anal with Hermoine while she eats Daphne’s box and Luna makes out with Susan in the corner yet. What I am saying is that after four year, now with 15k a month income and apparently 10 staff members, they should be able to release a steady (monthly?) stream of content, and at this point it should be lewder than strip drinking game.

Let’s look at my current favourite, Being a DiK. DPC releases 2-3 updates a year, that are about 4-5 hours long each and include lots of plot and PLOT. In two years he has created 15-20 hours of gameplay, with a wide variety of characters, a decent story, various gameplay mechanics and lots of sex. Yes, hand drawn is different and the art in IW is top tier, a Lewd scene every month or two should be well within the artists capabilities.
That's the point of this game. its supposed to take time and build up to corrupt the girls. Many people like this (hence the support). if you want sex after 10 clicks then I can direct you to plenty of games where you will find this. Second - yes the game has been around since Sept 16 but the development was taken over by another project manager who has since built up a different team around the game. I think the main artist is the only one from the original team. They recently did a patreon post saying they will be looking to reward those patrons that have been around since 2016 since very little content was generated between 2016 to 2018. Third - The game never generated 15K from day one. The support for the game only really started to pick up in 2019 when the new project manager started to organise the team, assign them tasks etc. The game has since increased in scope, they have added loads of features and mechanics. There are more rooms/areas being added to the game.
Lastly you dont need hours to get to Sex. Just download the persistent file from their site and Boom instant gallery access to get your Fap on.

Reactions: Lsardin and krozdil

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
As long as it gets completed in the next 2 years I don't have a problem with the lack of sex. Something about this game is so addictive that I actually ended up enjoying playing it 'as a game' instead of as an excuse to fap. Granted I've only been aware of it since October of last year so haven't been blueballed as long as some here, but I've also read how the guy in charge now was always fighting for more lewdity and was stopped by the previous lead dev, so expect a bit of lewdity with each update etc.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That's the point of this game. its supposed to take time and build up to corrupt the girls. Many people like this (hence the support). if you want sex after 10 clicks then I can direct you to plenty of games where you will find this. Second - yes the game has been around since Sept 16 but the development was taken over by another project manager who has since built up a different team around the game. I think the main artist is the only one from the original team. They recently did a patreon post saying they will be looking to reward those patrons that have been around since 2016 since very little content was generated between 2016 to 2018. Third - The game never generated 15K from day one. The support for the game only really started to pick up in 2019 when the new project manager started to organise the team, assign them tasks etc. The game has since increased in scope, they have added loads of features and mechanics. There are more rooms/areas being added to the game.
Lastly you dont need hours to get to Sex. Just download the persistent file from their site and Boom instant gallery access to get your Fap on.
Sex after 10 clicks? No, but perhaps after 10,000. I’m fine with slow burn. I actually like what is there so far, as I say the art is great. I didn’t mean to suggest they had always had 15k, and I don’t think I did. The point was that with the money they have, and apparent team size, one update a quarter is ridiculous. Especially when those updates add very little. They either need to speed up the rate of content releases or drastically increase the amount in each update.

As long as it gets completed in the next 2 years I don't have a problem with the lack of sex. Something about this game is so addictive that I actually ended up enjoying playing it 'as a game' instead of as an excuse to fap. Granted I've only been aware of it since October of last year so haven't been blueballed as long as some here, but I've also read how the guy in charge now was always fighting for more lewdity and was stopped by the previous lead dev, so expect a bit of lewdity with each update etc.
I’d agree 2 years is reasonable for a end point, but I wouldn’t count on it Unless they change their release schedule. 9B by December 2023. With the amount of content they add each time I think we’ll be luck to have the first Hermoine and Susan scenes added.

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to make this game go faster? I don't mean the text skip I mean just so it doesn't take so long to get things done? I've just s tarted playing it but it already feels like it's going to take forever to get any content. Is there an updated save for .6.3?
Thanks all!
Right clicking on things is a good shortcut for a lot of stuff. If someone is knocking at the door, just right click on the door and whoever it is will come inside. Rather than clicking on the door, seeing who it is, then letting them in. If you right click on the curtain the curtains will close, right click on the fireplace and the fire will start, etc. It's not a huge timesaver, but it saves enough time.

Reactions: Bigeggs

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
could you please tell me if its worth playing this already? i see there is a update called final now?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It took them over four years to add more than one scene of sexual content. If that's not milking then it is gross incompetence. Most projects have as much content in their second or third update than Innocent Witches has produced in four and a half years.

Reactions: Jeshua and Bigeggs

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
This game was supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. Lots of people were so hyped about it including me. But what a fail(for this game i use this term gladly without even feeling bad about it) it turned out to be. Took what 2 years for its first release that had barely any conted. Nowadays granted there is a lot of content... but its not really worth grinding through it is it... sitting through endless dialogues(even tho its very well written) gets very annoying really fast. What was initially a great idea(sort of continuing akaburs witch trainer,which was a game we all loved because it was simple,rewarding and just the right amount of grindy) turned into a way too long of a project with devs not realizing possibly to this day of what a mammoth task they have taken on. If ur a player that gets super immersed and enjoys reading and doesent mind that it takes enough dialogue equaling to a 400 page book to get to the lewd content then this game is right up your alley. If ur a player that likes to get his fix of lewd content very quickly then definitely avoid this game.

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
I've been tracking this game since it earned 3k per month, like 2 years ago, and it has the same progress, the new content is mostly tons of text and annoying minigames to undress a reused asset. They are heavly milking this shit.
But patrons dont care, just look the poll they made and people is happy about a 6 month mediocre update. Every update they overhype with a vage annoucement how much new bullshit is coming, so expect minimal improvement this 0.7.

Nov 21, 2017
Right clicking on things is a good shortcut for a lot of stuff. If someone is knocking at the door, just right click on the door and whoever it is will come inside. Rather than clicking on the door, seeing who it is, then letting them in. If you right click on the curtain the curtains will close, right click on the fireplace and the fire will start, etc. It's not a huge timesaver, but it saves enough time.
Ah, I had done that a few times but it's nice to know the actual function is doing that. Thanks for this info!

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys can you tell me if I should download animations from extras (first page) ? or does 0.6.3 already have thouse?

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes