goodick

Feb 2, 2021
ah hey, any reason why my anti-malware caught innocent witches.exe as harmful ?

Not like it's my first time downloading game from here, but this is the first time my anti malware blaring in alarm.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
ah hey, any reason why my anti-malware caught innocent witches.exe as harmful ?

Not like it's my first time downloading game from here, but this is the first time my anti malware blaring in alarm.
Most likely it's a false positive.

Why did I think this was made by Akubar ?
Possibly because Sad Crab did start a mod of Akubar's Witch Trainer before switching to this game.

full save anyone? starting from 0 is real pain in my ass...
Sad Crab usually posts a save game on their site that starts at the new content. Check the links in the OP.

Reactions: EmsPsyBr

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
A lovely looking game ruined by stupid minigames. Gave the whole Minvera prologue game 15mins and am done with this game.

Reactions: guedes737

breathtaker420

Sep 15, 2017
Can somebody please explain why does the persistent file not working for me. it's supposed to unluck the memories, but it's not working for me.

Begletsut

Oct 29, 2017
gain control in renpy console (see below if you can't enable console)
2) type in console the two lines below
For those who, like me, can't wait an official public release for a fix when asking little Sally about classroom activities I figured a quick (and dirty?) bypass...
Here we go...

To bypass the crash during Sally's conversation about class activities, you must when option "Class Activities" is visible (but before trying it :cool:) :

1) gain control in renpy console (see below if you can't enable console)
2) type in console the two lines below
goals.open_block("act1_ch5_class_activities") <Enter>
goals.open("act1_ch5_class_activities", 1) <Enter>
<Escape> to leave console

Now it doesn't crash anymore and all seems to be ok (I'ven"t yet finished the game...)
Time doesn't change as Sally says but there is nothing in code to change it ;)

Changes made to enable console :

1)In \renpy\common\00console.rpy change config.console = False to True (don't forget to delete 00.console.rpyc)
2)In \game\modules\nondeveloper\main.rpym change
config.console = False to True
config.keymap["console"] = [] to ['shift_O', 'alt_shift_K_o']
delete (or comment) the line _console.console = None
(don't forget to delete main.rpyc if present)

Have a good game :)
Thank you man worked

May 27, 2017
The persistent file they give doesn't even unlock everything... Gimme a few hours and I'll start working on collecting them. Or at least the saves to certain events.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Checked the saves and Persistent from here :
unlocked everything in Memories tab. There is nothing "???" there, so just follow the instructions and load the first save. Than hop back to the menu and you should have access to everything in memories tab. Including dates, bonus shower scenes, every girls' minigames, Hermione's new rune scene and her new minigame, Daphne's scene, private tutor stuff etc. Basically everything

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know what to do in order to become a tutor because I am doing "Dear Diary" and I am already in the part where I have to summon all the girls one by one and do "seat and relax" and use legimency but when I try it tells me I cant since I need to be a tutor.

3.00 star(s) 324 Votes