Apr 10, 2020
By the way Khan, thank you for participating in the forum. I think that is great. And if you ever feel like you are being dumped on, just remember it is only because people are excited about the potential of the game.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
By the way Khan, thank you for participating in the forum. I think that is great. And if you ever feel like you are being dumped on, just remember it is only because people are excited about the potential of the game.
Yes, if no one liked the game, it would not be played and nothing would be written here. And if people are dissatisfied (or satisfied) then they were playing and something caught them in it. We know that angry reviews are mostly written when good reviews are not written enough because people are not used to writing like - Oh cool, keep going!
They often played around and just wait for the next version without comment

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
My inteligence is not enought to play this game man any advice?
We have wiki with walkthrough, hint and etc -
Also you can ask questions in our discord channel in help section -

Reactions: Solader1141

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, if no one liked the game, it would not be played and nothing would be written here. And if people are dissatisfied (or satisfied) then they were playing and something caught them in it. We know that angry reviews are mostly written when good reviews are not written enough because people are not used to writing like - Oh cool, keep going!
They often played around and just wait for the next version without comment
You being here adressing questions and constructive criticism is appreciated.

Reactions: Khan

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Please no dreams, it's a cheap way to get unearned content early on.
I agree, but in very small doses it can be useful; for example when the M.C. summon unofficially Daphne and she appears to him in that super sexy dress, it would be pretty logic if that night he would have a dream about her. It would be an earned scene, because the player must be able to summon unofficially Daphne and it would be well integrated in the story context; at least this is my opinion.
Obviously I prefer more integrated lewd scenes, because in this way the developer would "kill two birds with one stone": he would add a lewd content (making the player happier) and he would explain to us why the various girls act in a certain way; imagine Hermione who find out Ginny have fun with two boys and then she decides to goes to the headmaster with her paper about the students behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: bear.in.swamp

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
He puts some objects on the table (a glass, a bottle, a dish with some ingredients), those objects are the hints you must decipher to win: every cocktails is associated to a unique combination of glass, bottle and dish. So you have two choice: understand and memorize every association cocktail/objects, or you can use the walkthrough on the site.

I_Moan_Backwards

Sep 12, 2020
I personally love the game. The artwork is beautiful, the characters have their own personalities, and the story has a bit of intrigue taking place. A few critiques from my part, though.

• Once the chapter the house elf shows up in is over, she becomes completely pointless because she doesn't show up again (unless it is further than where I am)
• McGonagall is attractive and the scene with her is great but it's a bit repetitive after having done it the first time, then it shows up again soon after but there are no differences from its initial appearance
• I've already had to restart 3 or 4 times due to the saves not carrying over between versions which cause the replayability of the multiple paths with the girls almost obsolete due to having seen it all each time you need to get back to where you were
• Loved the puzzle when you were first unlocking the stats but it was the only one thus far that I've come across (aside from the mini-games with the girls which I've been forced to restart over and over due to the saves) and the puzzle box doesn't seem to serve any purpose whatsoever other than reminding you to work on your stats

That's about all I have for now but just to reiterate, I love the game. I truly appreciate your work and have no issue with waiting for a game that catches my interests.

Reactions: Khan

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't start playing this until v0.8. Can anyone tell me what the plan is overall with old vs. new plots? Like, is everything eventually being redone so it will all be new plot? Will old-plot stuff be somehow integrated with new-plot stuff? Usually a redo ends up being a "reworked" or "remastered" version of a game, but here it seems to be kind of in-tandem development, so I'm confused.

So far, I've only done new-plot through Act I Ch 3. When the game told me it would continue into Act II with the old-plot and a LI already picked, I stopped playing. If the rest is going to be redone as well, I can wait. If both plots will remain (as if it were two game in one or something), I can play old-plot as a separate set of saves . . . although 7 pages of saves might not be enough if I'm doing two (or more) completely separate playthroughs.

Jul 8, 2021
How i can see the other girls in Halloween events after complete one?
I don't know if I remember correctly, but I think you can click on the hat or somewhere near and choose to start event with other girl except your waifu.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: click on bookshelf -> extra -> halloween event

Last edited:
Reactions: doidera
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes