TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey there! I've been stuck at the "Grab Hermione's special swimsuit" for a while. The game just doesn't count it as done for some reason. Is there a workaround?

The most recent post I managed to find was made a bit over a year ago and the dev replied to it that it would be fixed. Apparently, it's not the case unless I can bypass it somehow.

HeartBroker

Jul 20, 2018
You're absolutely right with everything you've said. I also dislike how this guy thinks everyone unorinically going to do these retarded puzzles at the end of a chapter which have no obvious ways of solving them and you can't even ask for a hint or you're banned, like does this guy actually think I am going to re-read 60 pages of text? you don't even know where to look and what to look for, and I am obviously not going to remember every single small detail which is something he expects me to do.
Just open up the file in a notebook and search for the answers. I've solved every puzzle in about 15 minutes doing it that way. But agreed, those are obnoxious.

And I happened to be one of the people whose entire game file was deleted and I NEVER pirated the game. It turns out we were punished for using the cheats HE put in the game. I was super pissed about that.

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah, I tried to explain all over again every update, so I really don't care what haters said, all most of all questions are already answered (you can check my posts). If there is a bug, or interesting question, idea and etc - I'll be happy to answer
Is it realy haters though?
I like the game, but just am frustrated with the slow development.
i LIKE the work you are doing, just not the speed you are doing it at.
I dont blame you for taking time to figure out the 2D animations, maybe its realy not that easy.
But its been some time since the 2D was new...

Ludex_

Nov 23, 2021
Yeah, I tried to explain all over again every update, so I really don't care what haters said, all most of all questions are already answered (you can check my posts). If there is a bug, or interesting question, idea and etc - I'll be happy to answer
has the bug with the swimsuits been fixed yet

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
So should I start the new or old plot?
Have never played this game, was way to text heavy back then for my style, but I adore the artwork.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Wheres our hero *lights the fapsignal
That might be difficult, apparently the Dev who is active here, has requested the Admins of F95 for the removal of any link to the game, outside the official sources, because, apparently, this site has to comply with DMCA and C&D requests

Nice way to promote your game, right???

Dunno if there's some other external source where you can get the game, so nope, no hero

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
That might be difficult, apparently the Dev who is active here, has requested the Admins of F95 for the removal of any link to the game, outside the official sources, because, apparently, this site has to comply with DMCA and C&D requests

Nice way to promote your game, right???

Dunno if there's some other external source where you can get the game, so nope, no hero
Doubt it, you can certainly download a version that is not free on the first post of this thread, you can even choose multiple hosts.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Doubt it, you can certainly download a version that is not free on the first post of this thread, you can even choose multiple hosts.
Well, that's the 0.10.0 version which was uploaded here in June 12, 2023 and is an old build, latest one is 0.10.5b, released on Nov 7, 2023

Reactions: 4ereNok

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
Well, that's the 0.10.0 version which was uploaded here in June 12, 2023 and is an old build, latest one is 0.10.5b, released on Nov 7, 2023
I know it's an old version, but it's not the free one, that's 9.something

And besides, I really doubt the mods would just delete links, otherwise we'd seemany other popular games with the same behaviour

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes