reinhart99

May 28, 2017
Act 1 Chapter 5... I did the Christmas event, and once Luna (my "waifu") received her gift it displayed a message saying that she's temporarily unavailable. Well, now I've done the rest of the side quests for Chapter 5 and am stuck on "Invite Luna for a personal meeting" after experimenting with the seaweed. When I try to message her, it just says "not available at the moment". Am I missing something?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
This is something that was bugging me, specially since I'm working on the Translation of the game, so, the idea, as I surmise from your words, is to entirely remove the old plot, once its events has seamlessly merged / converted to the new plot system.

I talk about it, because if the old plot will be entirely removed, then the effort of translating it is pointless due the fact that it will be removed in a future update.

Am I understanding you in the right way on this topic???
Most likely we won't delete it, rather, we will make it available separately in the options or after passing a new plot.

Reactions: vireker

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Act 1 Chapter 5... I did the Christmas event, and once Luna (my "waifu") received her gift it displayed a message saying that she's temporarily unavailable. Well, now I've done the rest of the side quests for Chapter 5 and am stuck on "Invite Luna for a personal meeting" after experimenting with the seaweed. When I try to message her, it just says "not available at the moment". Am I missing something?
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

LunarImpostor

Feb 25, 2023
this is why I stay here. not to play this "game" but to just observe and patiently wait for the glorious day this game crashes and burns. (i made myself this promise) if they really fix this menagerie of a game and actually deliver a game, I WIN
if this game crashes and burns I ALSO WIN.
based

You should go outside sometimes and touch the grass for example :ROFLMAO:
cringe response, go and work on your "game"

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
this is why I stay here. not to play this "game" but to just observe and patiently wait for the glorious day this game crashes and burns. (i made myself this promise) if they really fix this menagerie of a game and actually deliver a game, I WIN
These aren’t the only options. There is the very obvious 3rd path, they continue to plug away for years and rake in quite a lot of money and troll people who desperately want them to fail on an Internet forum. And I gotta say, it looks like they’re winning.

Reactions: Jameyboi

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Pretty sure it's 0.10 not 0.1, meaning 10 releases. But still a long time.
The zero omission was becaused I'm used to do that when analyzing data. You know, zeros to the right in a decimal position don't matter. So, don't mind that. But yes, it's a lot of time.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The zero omission was becaused I'm used to do that when analyzing data. You know, zeros to the right in a decimal position don't matter. So, don't mind that. But yes, it's a lot of time.
game versions aren’t a decimal number. It’s the 10th pre-release version.

also, zeros to the right of a decimal matter as they indicate precision.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
SO you are stalking your exGF because you want her to be miserable, really mature there

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes