tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
Is a bug when i talk to minerva in Ginny quest suddenly a error happen and force me to either restart or close the game.
Any help?

Aevisyo

Jan 7, 2019

Talks about the 0.11a update and gives a rough release window for it's release, that being late December or early January. It's a public post so the date might be public release (?) or not, dunno when its gonna get uploaded here.

Reactions: Dlsoul00

FunInTheRun

Nov 20, 2020

Talks about the 0.11a update and gives a rough release window for it's release, that being late December or early January. It's a public post so the date might be public release (?) or not, dunno when its gonna get uploaded here.
Thanks for the link!
When devs from any game give rough timeframes, its always the latest possible. So, most likely, we will see 11a around mid January.
I will check back in 2025 and hope, that chapter 3 is on the way.

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Well in this genre its good when they give any time schedules. Most of them just go radio-silent or "we are working really hard, no dates tho" -- for 2-3 years.

Reactions: Ut5962

XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
that swimsuits mission from old plot how do I get it ffs, tried everything and can't progress, all of them undies are called swimsuits, can anyone help?

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019

Well in this genre its good when they give any time schedules. Most of them just go radio-silent or "we are working really hard, no dates tho" -- for 2-3 years.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I just want to be able to play the whole story/game in one go :rolleyes:
- And not jumping from old plot to new plot followed by future plot..
WHEEEEEN can I do this _team_very_sad_crab_ ?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes