Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay...
Found this game when I looked through some threads, and it got suggested for corruption.
I personally love hot redheads...Es is perfect! And the corruption is so nice, I couldn't stop playing for 2 hours.
Now I am at the end of the content, but I'm heavily interested in the next updates.
The only contra I found was the resistance in the early phase combined with the low income, which showed me the game-over screen two times (which could aslo mean I'm just bad at gaming...).

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I kinda suspected the same, even mentioned it in my last comment. Then edited out that part :p . Glad that I wasn't wrong.
Well, now I know how else people can screw the game at least, to ask for additional info first.

Okay...
Found this game when I looked through some threads, and it got suggested for corruption.
I personally love hot redheads...Es is perfect! And the corruption is so nice, I couldn't stop playing for 2 hours.
Now I am at the end of the content, but I'm heavily interested in the next updates.
The only contra I found was the resistance in the early phase combined with the low income, which showed me the game-over screen two times (which could aslo mean I'm just bad at gaming...).
Thanks.
Good news! You are only 33% bad at the game. Another 33% is because the game is supposed to be harder at the start and the grind was supposed to get easier to show progress (as a noob programmer that's my only real way to invent some sort of "progress" and"gameplay"). And the last 33% is you're just not patient enough and tried to make the poor slut suck a dick too soon :LUL:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks.
Good news! You are only 33% bad at the game. Another 33% is because the game is supposed to be harder at the start and the grind was supposed to get easier to show progress (as a noob programmer that's my only real way to invent some sort of "progress" and"gameplay"). And the last 33% is you're just not patient enough and tried to make the poor slut suck a dick too soon :LUL:
'Only' 33% you say... :HideThePain:
Nah, it's okay. Next time I restart this and try to be more patient, at least the grind in this game isn't so bad.
A little question/sugesstion: I (personally) would love to see condoms as stylistic device to show her corruption. A woman like Gloria, I suppose, would never take the dick without protection, for herself, so easy, or?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
'Only' 33% you say... :HideThePain:
Nah, it's okay. Next time I restart this and try to be more patient, at least the grind in this game isn't so bad.
A little question/sugesstion: I (personally) would love to see condoms as stylistic device to show her corruption. A woman like Gloria, I suppose, would never take the dick without protection, for herself, so easy, or?
There's a Lore™ explanation, and a real one.
It's "nearest future" and most people (who are not shut-ins or outcasted) have this helpful chip installed. It helps with everything health-related and warns you to take pills and stuff...

The real reason is when I started I didn't have mods with condomed dicks :HideThePain:
The side reason is - creampies are hot.

So, since I started with creampies, it wasn't really viable to go backward after that. I do have used condoms here and there (gloryhole, weekend event, upcoming v0.8 club whoring stuff, maybe somewhere else), but the whole "condomed sex - more degenerate raw sex" trope is completely missed and ignored. Oh, well. Maybe next game.

Reactions: skyhunter92

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
There's a Lore™ explanation, and a real one.
It's "nearest future" and most people (who are not shut-ins or outcasted) have this helpful chip installed. It helps with everything health-related and warns you to take pills and stuff...

The real reason is when I started I didn't have mods with condomed dicks :HideThePain:
The side reason is - creampies are hot.

So, since I started with creampies, it wasn't really viable to go backward after that. I do have used condoms here and there (gloryhole, weekend event, upcoming v0.8 club whoring stuff, maybe somewhere else), but the whole "condomed sex - more degenerate raw sex" trope is completely missed and ignored. Oh, well. Maybe next game.
Even with the lore, I think condoms would be used, but I understand why you ignore them (and yes creampies are hot).
I'm starting to work on my patience now, so I can enjoy the next update.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
i just saw the pics on the main part, where is the gloria with the blind folds, nose hook and leopard bikini from?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
i just saw the pics on the main part, where is the gloria with the blind folds, nose hook and leopard bikini from?
Gloryhole event. I think the last one, where you have to lock her there for the whole weekend. Check the journal.

Torek

Mar 15, 2018
i was going to just play the new part, but with that tweet... well i think i have to play all the game again

• Haha
Reactions: Argt

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
To be honest, I don't care if Gloria's story is NTR or not, I just don't think it's necessary to make her so miserable, even if she's a mean person, It makes me feel a little guilty.
So, what's your plan to Gloria's end? Go bankrupt, become a homeless prostitute, and die miserably or a public fucktoy for all company? Too horrible. Any way, I just think she didn't do too bad things to get this kind of end.
(This comment is machine translated. )

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
To be honest, I don't care if Gloria's story is NTR or not, I just don't think it's necessary to make her so miserable, even if she's a mean person, It makes me feel a little guilty.
So, what's your plan to Gloria's end? Go bankrupt, become a homeless prostitute, and die miserably or a public fucktoy for all company? Too horrible. Any way, I just think she didn't do too bad things to get this kind of end.
Fully agree, and no - it won't be like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Throw98

Jan 15, 2021
But at some point, it stopped being a punishment to Gloria, and became a reward... I agree that, homeless and bankrupt is bad... But overall we do not know the extense of the damage that she created before the story began.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes