xxax

Aug 30, 2020
When's 0.8 public out then? If 5$ tier gets it 1 week before public release and it was out on 28th for them.... it should already be out?

Scapeghost

Feb 20, 2020
When's 0.8 public out then? If 5$ tier gets it 1 week before public release and it was out on 28th for them.... it should already be out?
patience my guy, I know waiting for the next release sucks but cant rush genius. Besides, with an improved version of the 1st part of the game we are getting some more goodies :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: AdventAnyx

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hey man are the sharing with other man avoidable? That picture there scares me little bit. Everything else looks like i will enjoy the game but that girl Gloria(i think?) i don't know. And there is couple unavoidable sharing scenes for other man right? Just asking because rest of the game looks like i will enjoy this one but that thing i will not.
More than a couple. The game revolves around breaking Gloria, and that involves handing her out like candy.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I understand, there is unavoidable sharing, well, this is not what I would like to see when I put efforts into the character, so I’ll probably pass by. It's a pity, the rest of the tags are quite good for me

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Since this dev is also OP, I think a big fat disclaimer saying that this is a game about turning MC's bitchy boss into an ultra-whore is needed. Maybe some fancy animated letters to make sure people don't miss it. Some posts are literally copypasted after each update, more than a year after release. It'd probably help.

Supposed that those are actual posts by users just finding the game and not the same people feeling the need to repeat it after each update ofc.

Reactions: mrttao
Oct 17, 2017
well i already gave up on adding Gloria to harem path with the things going so far but i hope you can atleast make 1 ending where we keep her cuz thats deal/most satisfying part about training sluts

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i gave up on this game, i can't seem to get to the point of your gf and her friend 3some, nevermind past that. played and replayed only to be stuck with the grind over and over

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Since this dev is also OP, I think a big fat disclaimer saying that this is a game about turning MC's bitchy boss into an ultra-whore is needed. Maybe some fancy animated letters to make sure people don't miss it. Some posts are literally copypasted after each update, more than a year after release. It'd probably help.

Supposed that those are actual posts by users just finding the game and not the same people feeling the need to repeat it after each update ofc.
If this is a stone in my garden, then I stumbled upon this game 1 time and left a comment. I don't see a problem in this, as well as in the fact that someone else will do the same.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
If this is a stone in my garden, then I stumbled upon this game 1 time and left a comment. I don't see a problem in this, as well as in the fact that someone else will do the same.
Then a disclaimer would have saved you time, since you'd already know what the game is about. And the thread would have less clutter and more discussion about the actual game as it has been for more than a year.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Then a disclaimer would have saved you time, since you'd already know what the game is about. And the thread would have less clutter and more discussion about the actual game as it has been for more than a year.
Well, I won't argue. But, I think, if the developer writes something like this somewhere under the description, it will alienate many people even at the stage of viewing the topic. Such an inscription may give a wrong representation about the game. Because for many, sharing = swing = ntr. But from comments like mine it is possible and will help.

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes