AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I'm getting an error and the game won't open
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea what's that, only guesses.
Something-something "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy". It's Renpy itself, not my game. It's probably trying to initialize something like OpenGL engine or something.
I have to ask someone competent first.
Are you on a laptop or desktop? System? Drivers are okay? Other Renpy games run fine? (newest releases, they're probably using the latest Renpy version, as me).

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I like the game but holy shit is this release buggy. It took me a bit to realize it, but I kept creating a loop that was resetting everything back to hte beginning of the club and exhibition progress

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I like the game but holy shit is this release buggy. It took me a bit to realize it, but I kept creating a loop that was resetting everything back to hte beginning of the club and exhibition progress
I had one report, when a player loaded his old save, played for a while, saved in 3 different places. But all of those saves loaded back to some random event with stats resetting. Is this what you're talking about?
If not, I'd like you to tell me more: what exactly went where, how to reproduce the loop?
edit: also, if you know for sure what you did to create a loop, I have a request - start a new game, use the "!" sign to skip content, and try re-creating it in a new playthrough.

Gloria getting stale, you should move on to the other 2
Everything's stale after a year :cry:
Yeah, but the next patch is going to be about Esther's gameplay, and maybe Maya's slut route.

Last edited:

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
No idea what's that, only guesses.
Something-something "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy". It's Renpy itself, not my game. It's probably trying to initialize something like OpenGL engine or something.
I have to ask someone competent first.
Are you on a laptop or desktop? System? Drivers are okay? Other Renpy games run fine? (newest releases, they're probably using the latest Renpy version, as me).
Desktop computer and I play a LOT of renpy games, and none of them gave this error =/
And it was only on this release. I played versions .7 and .6 without an issue.
This is only happening with v.8a
All drivers okay, everything okay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdventAnyx

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Desktop computer and I play a LOT of renpy games, and none of them gave this error =/
And it was only on this release. I played versions .7 and .6 without an issue.
This is only happening with v.8a
All drivers okay, everything okay.
Can you try downloading from another source? Take compressed version, quicker to check.
As you can see people are playing this release fine. I've asked a person who's helping me with this stuff, but he's offline now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Okay, I've used my illness-time (cold with fever is a bitch) wisely, watched some tutorials, and present you with this:

View attachment 1132247

I will replace the main banner with this later.

I love it, every dev with multiple male group sex/non-exclusive partners should have this posted on their game to keep the ummm... "Chad Thundercocks" away :KEK:. Hope you feel better.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Anyway I finished the compressed version might as well share it here.

iNSight of you [v0.8a] [AdventAnyx] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 4.21 GB
Original Mac Size: 4.18 GB

Developer Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.21 GB
Developer Compressed Mac Size: 2.17GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 911 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 867 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Please, someone, do a proper compression. The OP claims there is a compressed version but it is still massive (HUGE!).

https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-8a-adventanyx.45441/
I've got one version at 8.39 GB and one version at 4.52 GB.

4.52 is still far too big.
Techstar I was unaware that there was a smaller version in the MEGA folders.

It's still pretty big but I don't think you need to compress it further just for me. Thanks for all you do, I appreciate it very much!

Last edited:

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Still stuck at Maya harem 7/10..
they both are passed the 2 Slut and 7 Rel with eachother.. and the event dosent fire sadly..
Is it broken or is any other condition needed?

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes