AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
in my game all character's said athis all for version 0.7 is this normal also if this is version 0.8a?
Yeah, I leave these things here and there, but then forget to get back and update them later. That's normal :HideThePain:

honestly, I think I'm going to have to steal it and post on some some games I know.
"Is NTR avoidable?" is my favorite meme from this site. Feel free.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Still stuck at Maya harem 7/10..
they both are passed the 2 Slut and 7 Rel with eachother.. and the event dosent fire sadly..
Is it broken or is any other condition needed?
Should be working. It was added more than half a year ago.
Just up their relationships by doing 3somes and sluttiness by doing 1v1s. I think you need higher rel for it to trigger.
I can check exact triggers if you want.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Should be working. It was added more than half a year ago.
Just up their relationships by doing 3somes and sluttiness by doing 1v1s. I think you need higher rel for it to trigger.
I can check exact triggers if you want.
Hey thanks for replying :)
i must admit, i did play with the test buttons - possibly broken due to that huh?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Darnit.. What event is supposed to happen btw? Ive randomly had a waking up 3some event where they surpised MC in his Bed..
So youre saying its not necessarily broken? would be real nice..
It's not. But I don't know what stage you're supposed to be at, so I can't tell you the exact triggers. At least when it's Gloria's events they are tracked by a single number.

You're on your own now, buddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
It's not. But I don't know what stage you're supposed to be at, so I can't tell you the exact triggers. At least when it's Gloria's events they are tracked by a single number.

You're on your own now, buddy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks alot! Ill look into values with renpy edit i guess, see if i can fix them up a little..

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hey out of curiosity are there any Melissa scenes atm? and if not did the dev metion something about adding at some point? Would really love some scenes with here hehe xD

Nevermind my bad lol, it was the next thing i saw :p

Last edited:

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
AdventAnyx
1. where'd u get aradia lace dress from lol. I swear if you put someone in the c5kev's yowza yowza outfit my pe pe might caplode
2. I think Melissa deserves a proper sex scene :)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Still stuck at Maya harem 7/10..
they both are passed the 2 Slut and 7 Rel with eachother.. and the event dosent fire sadly..
Is it broken or is any other condition needed?
2 HOURS STUCK IN MAYBE HAREM 4 I DID THE QUEST WITH ESTHER AND THEN IM SOPOSSED TO ASK THE BOSS TO BLOW ME BUT THERES NO SUCH OPTION AHAHAHAHAH 2 HOURS I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When watching the gloria scenes where shes going "snif snif" made me think of Ichiya from fairy tail:LOL:
sniff sniff

Reactions: Lolian
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes