AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well, I won't argue. But, I think, if the developer writes something like this somewhere under the description, it will alienate many people even at the stage of viewing the topic. Such an inscription may give a wrong representation about the game. Because for many, sharing = swing = ntr. But from comments like mine it is possible and will help.
Well if the description of the core concept of the game alienates those people, then they really shouldn't be trying this in the first place. Because without it there is no game. Her stuff is like 90% of the scenes.

This as much of an ntr game as a brothel management game where you play as the pimp (AKA it isn't). There is a romantic interest for MC (possibly two) and it's perfectly feasible to keep them untouched. But the main female character is as far from a romantic interest as one could possibly be and treated as such.

D

Deleted member 59977

Well if the description of the core concept of the game alienates those people, then they really shouldn't be trying this in the first place. Because without it there is no game. Her stuff is like 90% of the scenes.

This as much of an ntr game as a brothel management game where you play as the pimp (AKA it isn't). There is a romantic interest for MC (possibly two) and it's perfectly feasible to keep them untouched. But the main female character is as far from a romantic interest as one could possibly be and treated as such.
I agree with this. I use the tags for search and it is useful when tags are accurate. I have asked one of the mods who is online to add tags like prostitution and rape.

Accurate tags will not only help people who dislike these aspects to avoid the game but they will also introduce this game to people who like these fetishes.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I agree with this. I use the tags for search and it is useful when tags are accurate. I have asked one of the mods who is online to add tags like prostitution and rape.

Accurate tags will not only help people who dislike these aspects to avoid the game but they will also introduce this game to people who like these fetishes.
Rape is a bit grey area when mind (and body?) control is involved. The game makes it pretty clear she is made to love all of it (half of the dialogue is hearts). A lot of people who look for that tag, are looking for straight up non-consent (for whatever reason).

I do agree it needs the prostitution tag at this point.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Sounds awesome. Do I need a specific route for the Maya x Gloria content?
Nope. Once you get to that point, you just need to talk to Maya and research a new buff.

i gave up on this game, i can't seem to get to the point of your gf and her friend 3some, nevermind past that. played and replayed only to be stuck with the grind over and over
To unlock the 3some part you need to progress the main plot (Gloria) past point ~22 (can't tell from the memory).
Just follow the journal tips for everything. I refuse to believe that the game is hard. Grindy? Maybe.

Needs proper compression. The compressed version in the OP is still massive.
the OP compressed link points to version which is bigger than the standard.
Inside the Folder on Mega is a Compressed version that is ~2GB. 1/2 the size of the original. Hope that helps!
Yeah. Mod messed up the links, probably. The compressed version is ~2.2GB, take it from MEGA or at .
I tried to use the lowest possible preset to compress it more, but the quality of the videos went to complete shit, and the game was still ~1.3GB.
The game's pretty big, there's a limit to how much you can pack it until it starts looking crappy.
Edited the links in the OP, hope they won't spank me for that :BootyTime:

Well, I won't argue. But, I think, if the developer writes something like this somewhere under the description, it will alienate many people even at the stage of viewing the topic. Such an inscription may give a wrong representation about the game. Because for many, sharing = swing = ntr. But from comments like mine it is possible and will help.
It's right there already.

Screenshot_1.png
Let me see what else I can do... Brb in a few hours.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Some one wanna tell me how the fuck i Manage esther and Maya at the strip club? i already talked to esther, then talk to Maya as Esther. but still get "talk to Esther at nuama first" when i click on Manage Esther and Maya, but the only options i have at Nuama now are "give points"

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Some one wanna tell me how the fuck i Manage esther and Maya at the strip club? i already talked to esther, then talk to Maya as Esther. but still get "talk to Esther at nuama first" when i click on Manage Esther and Maya, but the only options i have at Nuama now are "give points"
Let me check the diary.
So, it should say (when you hover over the bar in Esther's tab):
"Talk to Esther at NUAMA about the club. She will agree only if your progress with Maya is at least 8."
(Gloria's plot should be above point 10 and you have to take Maya's virginity for her to agree)

Once you do that it should change to:
"Talk to Maya as Esther." (number above the bar should be 1)
(you have to play as Esther and talk to Maya)

and then:
"Talk to Esther again." (number above the bar should be 2)

"Wait until weekend and go to the club (via the "Deal with Gloria" button or big icon)." (number above the bar should be 3)

The tooltip Melissa is giving you is not dynamic, it doesn't take into account if you did any steps already. The diary one is.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Let me check the diary.
So, it should say (when you hover over the bar in Esther's tab):
"Talk to Esther at NUAMA about the club. She will agree only if your progress with Maya is at least 8."
(Gloria's plot should be above point 10 and you have to take Maya's virginity for her to agree)

"Talk to Maya as Esther." (number above the bar should be 1)
(you have to play as Esther and talk to Maya)

and then:
"Talk to Esther again." (number above the bar should be 2)

"Wait until weekend and go to the club (via the "Deal with Gloria" button or big icon)." (number above the bar should be 3)

The tooltip Melissa is giving you is not dynamic, it doesn't take into account if you did any steps already. The diary one is.
i have done all of that its the "Talk to Esther again" part isn't working also i did the room expansion part but have to clue what it did Lol maybe my save got corrupted or something? between versions? the only things i can do is either have gloria be a prustatued at the club or send her to the new guy npc

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
i have done all of that its the "Talk to Esther again" part isn't working also i did the room expansion part but have to clue what it did Lol maybe my save got corrupted or something? between versions? the only things i can do is either have gloria be a prustatued at the club or send her to the new guy npc
Can you take a screenshot of Esther's diary page?
Is there no dialogue (in purple letters, about the club) when you're trying to talk to her?
I want your save. Something doesn't add up.

Worst case scenario - use this, to skip content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Can you take a screenshot of Esther's diary page?
Is there no dialogue (in purple letters, about the club) when you're trying to talk to her?
I want your save. Something doesn't add up.
NVM just figured it out i was looking for the goto club button the journal says to click on weekends (but it doesn't exist) so click on "deal with gloria" and thats where the option was.... You should really changed that honestly cuz having to go under gloria then "get help from uncle" doesn't make much sense considering when i was at the club it told me don't get help from uncle if you don't want Esther or maya to get touch by him or fucked by his guys, which i don't want

Its not very intuitive

asside from that this is a great game love it! been playing since the first version keep it up

Edit: heres the save right before i figured it out incase it is just my game bugged and couldn't find the strip club bottun same with the room expansion i did jump from version 0.6b to version 0.8

Last edited:

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
NVM just figured it out i was looking for the goto club button the journal says to click on weekends (but it doesn't exist) so click on "deal with gloria" and thats where the option was.... You should really changed that honestly cuz having to go under gloria then "get help from uncle" doesn't make much sense considering when i was at the club it told me don't get help from uncle if you don't want Esther or maya to get touch by him or fucked by his guys, which i don't want

Its not very intuitive

asside from that this is a great game love it! been playing since the first version keep it up
The button only exists during evenings (and midday after you enter it and the first events pass).
I suck at this: the consistency of what buttons are where, so yeah...
A player is supposed to ask E+M to work at the club first, way before Gloria is ready. So when you send them last it's probably confusing.

I also tried to emphasize that E+M won't be touched by uncle ever. Not sure how well it's done. When you're talking to him, there's only 2 ways to get help and they are marked (Gloria) - (Melissa). There'd be another button if I had plans to give him access to Es and Maya.

Thanks. I'm just glad it's not a save problem. And that you're writing instead of silently deleting "that buggy game" :HideThePain:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
A player is supposed to ask E+M to work at the club first, way before Gloria is ready. So when you send them last it's probably confusing.
like in my post edited part above i jumped from version 0.6b to the version 0.8 (also added the save to just before i figure it out cuz i also don't know about the room expansion seems to do nothing) so i had to resend them there or somthing i had the weird screen you added when i first booted up telling me about fixing save with guys pooint guns at me Lol i only just resent them and did that event so hopefully the button appeaser later (strip club button) also i play alot of steam Early access titles this bugs are minor to some of the ones ive seen there so deleteing would be silly considering this game is still in "EA" as well Lol

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
like in my post edited part above i jumped from version 0.6b to the version 0.8 (also added the save to just before i figure it out cuz i also don't know about the room expansion seems to do nothing) so i had to resend them there or somthing i had the weird screen you added when i first booted up telling me about fixing save with guys pooint guns at me Lol i only just resent them and did that event so hopefully the button appeaser later (strip club button) also i play alot of steam Early access titles this bugs are minor to some of the ones ive seen there so deleteing would be silly considering this game is still in "EA" as well Lol
That room expansion a required for Gloria x Maya later in your game.
I also plan to use it for extra office activities later. So, it's not wasted or bugged.
Wait until another weekend and skip time to midday or evening. The club-button should be at that place where it's Esther's icon to play as her (mornings only).

4.40 star(s) 163 Votes