3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Not sure if that's going to happen, sadly. Todd's people contacted me a while ago about the integration, but with the stipulation that Bethesda would get 99% of the revenue from what they'd be branding: Skyrim: Interns of Ecstasy Island Edition. Wasn't sure if the deal was worth it or not.
Considering how many copies of Skyrim people are willing to buy, I imagine 1% of the actual revenue would be huge, but they'd definitely pull Hollywood accounting tricks to somehow make $1B and come out in the red so you'd never see a dime of it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
see patreon link in the OP :

15. OKT. 2021 AT 22:45
(<- download links)

Interns v0.302 is now available!
Version 0.302 continues to get more of the game working with the updated schedule system, along with some other fixes.
I wasn’t really looking to tackling the clinic in depth, as I’m sure that’s a section which needs some considerable time devoted to it, but I did want to see if I could get it functional again. That meant converting the scenes over to the new standard (should prevent errors when checking if Holly is available) and making sure it’s using the new time variables instead of the old ones.
At the very least, it doesn’t appear to be causing crashes for me now.
I’ve gone through a fixed a lot of scene criteria issues that were making weird things happen, like refusing Scarlet’s quest-line causing it to jump ahead, instead.
Lots of other little “band-aid fixes” to help smooth things out for the time being, such as some tweaks to get the clothing manager behaving a bit better.
What’s changed:
  • Updated engine to Ren’Py version 7.4.9. Maybe this will help for those having crashes?
  • Reworked save file update system for new format.
  • Converted clinic events over to the new system.
  • Combined each of Holly’s clinic and beach chat events into single events with alternate intros based on location.
  • Fixed issue where clinic option was disappearing after visiting once.
  • Adapted 1 Rodney scene to show more appropriate background graphics when viewed at poolside.
  • Added time check to poolside hangout options to prevent evening events from occurring during the day.
  • Updated clothing manager to use new schedule system to tell what type of clothing is required.
  • Fixed bugs that were preventing game from acknowledging that the PC had met Chastity.
  • Minor review and update of scene criteria.
  • Fixed bug where declining modeling with Scarlet was firing off her secondary storyline.
  • Additional updates to room info widget to use new schedule system to show if PC is working in the next block or not.
  • Minor changes to clothes manager to use updated schedule variables when deciding which scenes to play.
  • Injected clothing manager into appropriate Day 4 events to help prevent redundant scenes.

Reactions: HorizonD

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Considering how many copies of Skyrim people are willing to buy, I imagine 1% of the actual revenue would be huge, but they'd definitely pull Hollywood accounting tricks to somehow make $1B and come out in the red so you'd never see a dime of it.
I guess I must be in the minority, I've only bought Skyrim three times in my life.

Jul 14, 2021
Enjoying the game a lot especially for various personal reasons, lol. Have to ask.
How the hell do you change cloths in the game? Every time I left click on the icon for the perfume/clothing it just puts a lock on it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Enjoying the game a lot especially for various personal reasons, lol. Have to ask.
How the hell do you change cloths in the game? Every time I left click on the icon for the perfume/clothing it just puts a lock on it.
Feature disabled in the current version. In old builds you were asked to pick one of 2 (later 4) outfits every time you left the room outside of working hours. The icon was to stop that from happening.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Tab to autoskip to the next choice or hold Ctrl to manually skip
You don't understand - every other Ren'py game has a a quick-menu-button where you can activate auto that stops the annoying x times clicking (or x times pressing a keyboard key) to read the complete text of a scene because the text automatically appears with a delay and for a configurable defined reading speed . The options are available in the preferences in this game but the buttons are not. Same for skip. Kind of contradictory.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
How do you have a relationship with Cynthia?

Is it possible to start dating the other girls?

Also, what do those shapes in the dream represent? (Red Triangle, Blue Circle and Green Square)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Played up to the placeholder ending (The true ending is that it's actually a peninsula!)

But overall, I am not very impressed with the story

The problem is that so far the game seems almost completely oriented towards trying to get the MC to have sex with guys (sorry, but I have zero interest in yaoi/gay male content, and even with a female body, the MC is still male in mind), so the game was pretty lame as it just involved the MC turning down guys, and failing to go after any of the girls.

I think the game should give greater opportunity towards allowing the MC to try and romance/fuck the female NPCs, so far I saw no opportunity for the MC to try and date any of the female NPCs, and aside from a couple of interactions with Cynthia, no real content with the MC trying to romance/fuck any of the female NPCs. Preferably, I'd like the option for a pure lesbian playthrough where the NPC can try and get a GF, or just casually hookup with a bunch of different girls, depending on whether they want the monogamy route or not.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes