3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Played up to the placeholder ending (The true ending is that it's actually a peninsula!)

But overall, I am not very impressed with the story

The problem is that so far the game seems almost completely oriented towards trying to get the MC to have sex with guys (sorry, but I have zero interest in yaoi/gay male content, and even with a female body, the MC is still male in mind), so the game was pretty lame as it just involved the MC turning down guys, and failing to go after any of the girls.

I think the game should give greater opportunity towards allowing the MC to try and romance/fuck the female NPCs, so far I saw no opportunity for the MC to try and date any of the female NPCs, and aside from a couple of interactions with Cynthia, no real content with the MC trying to romance/fuck any of the female NPCs. Preferably, I'd like the option for a pure lesbian playthrough where the NPC can try and get a GF, or just casually hookup with a bunch of different girls, depending on whether they want the monogamy route or not.
There is (or at least was, not sure if it's available in the current version due to the re coding of systems) some lesbian (or by your definition for the MC straight) scenes.

There's one that leads from the hot tub party, but only if you're a virgin who's never drunk and pick some specific options in that scenes (been a while so I can say which ones) where Angel shows up at your room with wine. Don't drink and there's a sex scene with her.

When working reception you can choose to help Layla (might have the wrong name, big titted blonde girl) with her overwhelming lust. She asks you to keep an eye on things alone, and you have to go check what she's doing. No other requirements IIRC.

Though frankly, with your stated opinions on MtF transformed characters, you're likely not into the fetish that's the focus of the game. It's likely that there will be more lesbian (or straight, since the MC is mentally a male) scenes in the future, but that's obviously the future. But this game (and honestly, most of the MtF genre games / stories) will often end up with the now physically female MC enjoying sex with men. Many of them also include the idea of the MC being a transgender woman (born genetically male) not having consciously realized it before the events of the game. If the idea of a mentally male, physically female MC having sex with men is a hard turn off for you, then this game probably isn't for you.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I played through twice as a virgin who didn't drink, and once as a virgin who did drink, got nothing, so it seems like those scenes were removed

You're probably right that this game isn't for me, but when the game is tagged lesbian, you expect at least some "lesbian" (Female/MtF in this case) content, lol

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I played through twice as a virgin who didn't drink, and once as a virgin who did drink, got nothing, so it seems like those scenes were removed

You're probably right that this game isn't for me, but when the game is tagged lesbian, you expect at least some "lesbian" (Female/MtF in this case) content, lol
Yeah, the scene with Angel is really annoying to get, due to having so many requirements. Assuming it's there, it's virgin and no drinking ever. That includes refusing all drinks in game (at lease alcohol, accepting non-alcoholic drinks in game is fine). I think one other thing is you need to refuse to talk about sexual preferences, and she shows up at your room 1-2 days later.

And tags can be a pain with in development games. So many of them will list future tags, even if they're not in the game yet (or have minimal of the tagged content). Though, I personally find it's better to include all tags in the game, even if it's minor or only one scene in case that content is a major issue for someone. Though I see that as more of an issue with the violent tags (rape, blood, gore) and disgusting tags (piss and scat).

Reactions: baxtus

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, the scene with Angel is really annoying to get, due to having so many requirements. Assuming it's there, it's virgin and no drinking ever. That includes refusing all drinks in game (at lease alcohol, accepting non-alcoholic drinks in game is fine). I think one other thing is you need to refuse to talk about sexual preferences, and she shows up at your room 1-2 days later.

And tags can be a pain with in development games. So many of them will list future tags, even if they're not in the game yet (or have minimal of the tagged content). Though, I personally find it's better to include all tags in the game, even if it's minor or only one scene in case that content is a major issue for someone. Though I see that as more of an issue with the violent tags (rape, blood, gore) and disgusting tags (piss and scat).
On F95 it's against the rules to include tags it doesn't have yet. Including them as planned tags under genre or dev notes is fine though.

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Reactions: baxtus and Smirenka
May 13, 2018
Feature disabled in the current version. In old builds you were asked to pick one of 2 (later 4) outfits every time you left the room outside of working hours. The icon was to stop that from happening.
More broken than disabled. I tried to fix some of it in this latest build, the real issue is that the wardrobe stuff is dated; it was designed when the game was a bit less complicated, and the only way to get access to the swimwear was when you got a job that assigned it.

And I think that's currently the key to unlocking the full menu; you can't actually get it until you have a day where you either have a beach/pool assignment, or a free day period.

I'll keep looking into it and see if there are any simple solutions that don't require redoing the menus.

You don't understand - every other Ren'py game has a a quick-menu-button where you can activate auto that stops the annoying x times clicking (or x times pressing a keyboard key) to read the complete text of a scene because the text automatically appears with a delay and for a configurable defined reading speed . The options are available in the preferences in this game but the buttons are not. Same for skip. Kind of contradictory.
There are hotkeys for most functions, and I actually thought there was one for the auto-read function, but checking the Ren'Py documentation...I guess not. I may have to look into adding that.

May 13, 2018
How do you have a relationship with Cynthia?
Closest you can get right now is to just let her do whatever she wants with you.

Is it possible to start dating the other girls?
Not so far. There really isn't any kind of "dating" at this point. Might be some in the future.

Also, what do those shapes in the dream represent? (Red Triangle, Blue Circle and Green Square)
Play around with it and see if you can find out! :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Played up to the placeholder ending (The true ending is that it's actually a peninsula!)
There are multiple placeholder endings, though the really silly ones are tied to how many times you've played through, and the one semi-serious ending depends on your choices.

The problem is that so far the game seems almost completely oriented towards trying to get the MC to have sex with guys (sorry, but I have zero interest in yaoi/gay male content, and even with a female body, the MC is still male in mind), so the game was pretty lame as it just involved the MC turning down guys, and failing to go after any of the girls.

I think the game should give greater opportunity towards allowing the MC to try and romance/fuck the female NPCs, so far I saw no opportunity for the MC to try and date any of the female NPCs, and aside from a couple of interactions with Cynthia, no real content with the MC trying to romance/fuck any of the female NPCs. Preferably, I'd like the option for a pure lesbian playthrough where the NPC can try and get a GF, or just casually hookup with a bunch of different girls, depending on whether they want the monogamy route or not.
Sounds like the game doesn't really cater to your preferences. I'm all for games trying to allow for different player preferences as much as possible, but from trying to make a game, I can see why it's hard to do. I've been working on tagging scenes by their content with the hopes of one day adding the ability to let the player customize which types of events they get, but I'm not sure how likely that is to ever happen. (As it is, most of the intended content isn't in the game due to the whole project being way beyond my abilities to pull off. :rolleyes::LOL::cautious::cry:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: baxtus and Hones

MeiAomi

Aug 21, 2019
Surprisingly clean game, i enjoy it and cant wait for some lesbian action to be added. Keep up the good work creator-sama

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Okay, you got me curious, so I tried to see how many I can remember being in the game. I suppose it depends as what you feel qualifies... (Spoilers, obviously)

Can you provide a walkthrough to get those scenes? Cause I didn't find any of those, thanks

Actually, a game walkthrough in general would be great if possible

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can you provide a walkthrough to get those scenes? Cause I didn't find any of those, thanks

Part of it is that the game uses a randomization system, so the order of events you get is completely random, and most require working a specific job or visiting a specific location when off to have a chance to get them. Basically, there's no way to do a true walkthrough other than giving a list of encounters in different areas, and a decent number of them have dependencies from other encounters, with the order of them determining both dialogue and is some options are even there. It's been a while since I played, so I forgot some of these scenes would count as lesbian (being 2 physically female characters). Going in order of what peter posted:

1: Hot tub party scene, as I discussed with you earlier in the thread. Go to the party and deflect about your preferred gender.

2: After the hot tub party. If you're never had a drink and are a virgin (that includes initial character choices and all drinks and sex at the island) Angel should show up 1-2 days later in the evening.

3: Work at the pool.

4: Work at reception, I talked about this one as well. She wants a break, follow her for the scene.

5: Have Cynthia continue to help you in the mornings. Should be obvious.

6: There are a few that the MC can participate in, but they all have a physically male character participating, so probably not something you'd want. The only one I can recall specific details off the top of my head is a 3 girl blowjob MC can participate in. There's the private beach party scene, stay with the dancers and go wild.

And just a suggestion for you in the future. You failing to find certain content in a game doesn't mean that it was tagged incorrectly. It might be, but more likely that content is in a scene / branch you didn't get.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Part of it is that the game uses a randomization system, so the order of events you get is completely random, and most require working a specific job or visiting a specific location when off to have a chance to get them.

1: Hot tub party scene, as I discussed with you earlier in the thread. Go to the party and deflect about your preferred gender.

3: Work at the pool.

4: Work at reception, I talked about this one as well. She wants a break, follow her for the scene.

5: Have Cynthia continue to help you in the mornings. Should be obvious.

And just a suggestion for you in the future. You failing to find certain content in a game doesn't mean that it was tagged incorrectly. It might be, but more likely that content is in a scene / branch you didn't get.
Maybe it's because of the randomization you talk about, but I tried everything you said for the above 4 and didn't get any of them, even with save scumming, that's why I was saying they weren't there, wasn't trying to start any bickering

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Maybe it's because of the randomization you talk about, but I tried everything you said for the above 4 and didn't get any of them, even with save scumming, that's why I was saying they weren't there, wasn't trying to start any bickering
Save scumming doesn't work in this game if you just do the same thing after each reload. The RNG seed is set at the start of the game, so you'll always get the same events if you select the same options in the same order.

If you start a new game and select the first option every time, you can reload a save from the beginning and get an identical run if you select the first option every time again, no mater if you close the game, restart the computer, whatever. If you change the choices you make that will affect the events you can get later.

To make sure you see events in a different order (and events you haven't seen yet) you need to restart the game from the beginning every time (click start game from the main menu). I personally had 5-6 runs to get a specific series of events in the right order to get some later events in the game. It's a pain, especially since you can't just keep playing after the current endings to see all available scenes.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Save scumming doesn't work in this game if you just do the same thing after each reload. The RNG seed is set at the start of the game, so you'll always get the same events if you select the same options in the same order.

If you start a new game and select the first option every time, you can reload a save from the beginning and get an identical run if you select the first option every time again, no mater if you close the game, restart the computer, whatever. If you change the choices you make that will affect the events you can get later.

To make sure you see events in a different order (and events you haven't seen yet) you need to restart the game from the beginning every time (click start game from the main menu). I personally had 5-6 runs to get a specific series of events in the right order to get some later events in the game. It's a pain, especially since you can't just keep playing after the current endings to see all available scenes.
Well, that's not so good for the player if it's not explained, and they don't have alternate ways to unlock those scenes, most people won't play 5-6 runs.

So not trying to be negative, but that is something that should be fixed in future versions of the game. It should be easier to get the scenes you want (and avoid the ones you don't) on 2, maybe 3, playthroughs, and there should be multiple ways to get to a particular scene (at least 2-3 pathways for each sex scene minimum).

The reason games like CoC are so good, is that it was not too difficult to get the fetishes and scenes you want, in one or two playthroughs, and there was something for nearly every fetish out there

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, that's not so good for the player if it's not explained, and they don't have alternate ways to unlock those scenes, most people won't play 5-6 runs.

So not trying to be negative, but that is something that should be fixed in future versions of the game. It should be easier to get the scenes you want (and avoid the ones you don't) on 2, maybe 3, playthroughs, and there should be multiple ways to get to a particular scene (at least 2-3 pathways for each sex scene minimum).

The reason games like CoC are so good, is that it was not too difficult to get the fetishes and scenes you want, in one or two playthroughs, and there was something for nearly every fetish out there
Well, its in development. When you have a relatively short time limit on the game, it can be hard to get all the scenes possible before that limit is hit. Obviously, the final game will go on longer which will alleviate that.

Also, the multiple tries for the specific scenes in order I had was on a much older version, where you basically had no choice at all about where you worked in the first weeks, then got locked into a single job, and the limit was shorter than it is now. You also only got one event per day for a job, while there's two per day now, so that helps a lot too.

Presumably there will be alternate ways towards some of the specific scenes in the future as well, the groundwork is there for at least 1 other route already (if it's not fully there already, can't recall). The scenes I was going for give you access to being an "insider" to what's going on on the island, and a chance to choose some transformations instantly, but had tricky requirements to get to.

At the time you had to work the restaurant and get a scene that tells you that the keycards can be kept active for some time without a fingerprint on them. Then you have to meet a drunk guest while wandering the halls. Then you use his card to access a room the interns don't have access to, which leads to being abducted and asked if you're going to cooperate with what's going on on the island. You could easily get the drunk guest event before learning the card trick.

Now if you go to the doctor right away the night of the intern's welcome party you start on a route that seems to lead towards that same choice (again, might already, been a little while since I played).

But most of the events have no requirements other than working the specific job, so it's just down to luck (or keeping up with Cynthia in the morning, also just recalled you might need to meet and kiss her at the pool on your off time).

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well, then maybe I'll give it a try when its closer to being finished, see if it's a better game experience then

Also, I tried to have the MC kiss Cynthia in each playthrough, she pulled away each time, so I'm not sure if that is doable in the more recent version (since you said you played the older version)

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason the .exe for this game has stopped working. No error messages pop up when I try to run the game. I've tried running it as administrator, and in Windows 7 & 8 compatibility mode, and the game fails to launch. I'm able to run other Ren'py games without issues.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Well, then maybe I'll give it a try when its closer to being finished, see if it's a better game experience then

Also, I tried to have the MC kiss Cynthia in each playthrough, she pulled away each time, so I'm not sure if that is doable in the more recent version (since you said you played the older version)
if your talking kissing cynthia when you meet up with her at the pool then that scene yes she does pull away, you do get to meet up with her again later on depending on your choices.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
For some reason the .exe for this game has stopped working. No error messages pop up when I try to run the game. I've tried running it as administrator, and in Windows 7 & 8 compatibility mode, and the game fails to launch. I'm able to run other Ren'py games without issues.
might want to try and redownload it , re extract unless you still have the original zip file and try again. might be a corrupted exe file. if its still a issue im sure someone or even myself can just upload the exe file that you need.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you have some kind of security suite (like you should have nowadays) be advised they tend to "honeypot" new programs, meaning redirecting them to start in a virtual machine. And RenPy games do not start at all in that case as they need to access a certain registry entry.
Other than that I'd try redownloading the game as it is possible, albeit not very likely/common, that something else is fucked up.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
might want to try and redownload it , re extract unless you still have the original zip file and try again. might be a corrupted exe file. if its still a issue im sure someone or even myself can just upload the exe file that you need.
I did that, and it still refuses to run. I was able to play yesterday morning, but when I tried to play again that evening the game wouldn't launch. I received no warnings from my anti-virus that the application was dangerous and would be blocked.
I do have this in the traceback.txt:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 118, in script call
File "game/sys_schedule_main.rpyc", line 99, in script call
��ֽ�'R+��� �����撏������O���1���Z�!�t�p�E���G�A��@�@�"PsD�1>t�u��;�������]�������������]p��q̨��*�;��w��7.O�Rҳu���%} P��g���7y��������<�xns�MMS��ga)Д�7�^B�?�_����J^nE�#����ih>��lV��_u��QT5Rr+�+��*�S>�_U�<�Q�j� }��:�
File "game/sys_schedule_main.rpyc", line 265, in script call
4A�
File "game/block_1_morning.rpyc", line 111, in script call
File "game/block_mirror.rpyc", line 106, in script call
~�u�%��u#E=`q(�'�_\�}¢��1��<ӗ��3������>�lӮ ݠ��'�����vg4�")do
File "game/block_mirror.rpyc", line 276, in script call
=P/�~��/`��:mad:�8t� �t+@�<B'@�0�KM�p�.�]ft9�6��̨��D��\�W�����U:<Ws�k��lU���&���\˘3up�
File "game/sys_avatar_imagecalls.rpyc", line 287, in script call
File "game/sys_avatar_imagecalls.rpyc", line 164, in script
e{��7��[�<���>s���o�����i�QZ���#�g)湒y'��c���Q8̩�s�q�l��
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1197, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1167, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 770, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1147, in add
thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1405, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1416, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1507, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1502, in condition_switch_pick
raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
Interns of Ecstasy Island 0.302
Tue Nov 23 13:51:55 2021

May 13, 2018
Surprisingly clean game, i enjoy it and cant wait for some lesbian action to be added. Keep up the good work creator-sama
Thanks. I keep plugging away at this one, but I have to keep reiterating that I'm in way over my head with this game (especially for a first game). Started off as just an experiment where I threw every idea I had into a single game, and I'd originally planned to abandon it once I had an idea of what I could and couldn't do with it...didn't expect it to have any popularity. (I've done polls to see if my supporters think I should tackle a smaller game first or keep working on this one. The latter was the strong favorite.)

If you don't mind making an account on TFGS, user Starman over there (with the help of others) has created a post with guides on how to find most of the game's content:

Save-scumming prevention is built into the Ren'Py engine, and I'm not entirely sure how to change that. If you use rollback, you're certain to get the same results, but if you load a save file from before the RNG happens, you can get a different result. I'd recommend going back pretty far, since the code for handling many events happens at the end/beginning of the day.

I'm continually working on ways to reduce the reliance on RNG, but the trade-off looks like it's going to be a lot more menu-clicking.

I also plan to have multiple ways of getting to the same scene, but there's a lot to cover and a lot of things still missing. (In the case of the Angel scenes, I've got a partially-written event where you go over a lot of the prerequisites at the club, but the branching ended up getting overwhelming so I never finished it.)

That's a pretty old sequence and doesn't lead anywhere. I'm still working on the first "romance" path with her and it's not the direct route (as that turns her off).

I do have this in the traceback.txt:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
This is an error I still need to look at. It's basically the game saying that it couldn't find an image that matches the combination of body traits you currently have.

I've been told there are places in the game that will crash if you "cheat" to assign yourself a body size, too. A bit hard for me to track down since I hadn't exactly planned for people doing that.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes