3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InternsOfEcstasyIsland-0.342
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 13, 2018
Release Date: 2022-10-31 i was like: huh isn't this game way older? then i saw the first comment: Jan 7, 2017, weird. But i'm even more surprised that this game is still ongoing and not completed or abandoned.
Yeah, to my knowledge, the dev doesn’t have a clue how software versioning works and just did that as a joke to let people know just how far from a finished state the game is in.

It’s been on a hiatus since last year, so pretty sure there haven’t been any recent updates…at least, none that I’m aware of.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah, to my knowledge, the dev doesn’t have a clue how software versioning works and just did that as a joke to let people know just how far from a finished state the game is in.

It’s been on a hiatus since last year, so pretty sure there haven’t been any recent updates…at least, none that I’m aware of.
Dev . . . 3rd person . . . If you don't know :oops: . . . . No One Does ! :rolleyes: . . . . LOL ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: UsagiTripleSix
May 13, 2018
I feel bad that people are getting teased about a new update. Best I can do for you at the moment is give you some AI-filtered Interns “fan art.”

I’ve mostly been using my hiatus to evaluate all the various AI advancements as potential tools for making games. There are a lot of really great things out to it, and a lot of frustrating things. I do see a lot of potential in GPT-4 as a coding assistant, though. I think it might help me do things better in the future, since I can tell it what I want it to do, it can give me suggestions on how to do it, and it even answers my coding questions when I can follow what’s going on. Pretty nifty.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.342 was posted here in Nov 2022 but it seems nobody "reported" the post as "Update", so the OP (opening post, #1) linking a previous version never got updated until recently. And when OP is updated, the game usually is automatically listed in "Latest Updates".
No problem ...

May 13, 2018
do you think they'll ad pregnant
Not planned as anything more than a possible epilogue. It didn't really fit with the theme of the game, sadly.

Are the sex scenes animated?
Nope. Sorry. I've put a little time into learning how animation works in HS, but I haven't had enough practice to actually make anything presentable with it.

There's also the issue of most of the models needing a ton of touch-up work in Photoshop. Doing animation would make it harder, since I'd need to do that with every frame and make it match up perfectly.

I've considered trying "fake" 2-3 frame animations to at least give the illusion of motion. Not high on my list of priorities, though...especially since the game is on hiatus at the moment.

May 13, 2018
*Pregnancy* . . . Sounds like something you'd be into ? . . . Perhaps, "Interns 2, The Aftermath " . . . :devilish::sneaky:(y)
It’s probably something for a different game. Impregnation fetish is fun, but “haggard single mom child-rearing sim” doesn’t sound like something I’d want to develop. So, I’d probably use a sci-fi or fantasy concept that can get the pregnancy content without needing to have lots of kids running around.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

sam61g

Nov 10, 2019
Alguém pode me ajudar can anybody help me ? The game is closing when I'm going to have the second conversation with marory could someone tell me what to do?

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I feel bad that people are getting teased about a new update. Best I can do for you at the moment is give you some AI-filtered Interns “fan art.”

I’ve mostly been using my hiatus to evaluate all the various AI advancements as potential tools for making games. There are a lot of really great things out to it, and a lot of frustrating things. I do see a lot of potential in GPT-4 as a coding assistant, though. I think it might help me do things better in the future, since I can tell it what I want it to do, it can give me suggestions on how to do it, and it even answers my coding questions when I can follow what’s going on. Pretty nifty.
Might be worth seeing how that AI fltering would work with all of them. A slight pass like that would really knock the graphical standards up a couple notches.

May 13, 2018
Might be worth seeing how that AI fltering would work with all of them. A slight pass like that would really knock the graphical standards up a couple notches.
I’ve been toying with the idea. There are challenges, though—even at a low setting, the AI ends up almost completely replacing the face, and there’s no guarantee I’ll get the same face each time. I’ve been experimenting a bit with a combo of HS model and textual inversion embeddings trained on a face to see how that might work. I’ve also got to get a better handle on hands; Can’t have each image taking hours to get hands that aren’t weird. There are options with ControlNet, but I’ll have find a good way to get the hands I want and have them properly lined up with the image first.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I’ve been toying with the idea. There are challenges, though—even at a low setting, the AI ends up almost completely replacing the face, and there’s no guarantee I’ll get the same face each time. I’ve been experimenting a bit with a combo of HS model and textual inversion embeddings trained on a face to see how that might work. I’ve also got to get a better handle on hands; Can’t have each image taking hours to get hands that aren’t weird. There are options with ControlNet, but I’ll have find a good way to get the hands I want and have them properly lined up with the image first.
Your best options for keeping the face are two-fold. First, your correct that ControlNet would allow you to lock in the features pretty well.

Second, train a LORA for each character. You have the original figure, just take a bunch of one offs of each, feed them in and let it rock.

As for hands? That is what Normal and Depth maps are best for

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018

Those look magnificent.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Well, at least real artists haven't been replaced yet. They can still have work touching up mistakes the AI make, such as drawing hands.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
May 13, 2018
Well, at least real artists haven't been replaced yet. They can still have work touching up mistakes the AI make, such as drawing hands.
Ah, the “AI art vs “real” art” discussion is amusing to me. I see so many people lamenting AI taking away jobs from real artists, yet I’m not sure how many real artists are even out there. A lot of modern artists have given up learning figure drawing, perspective, and properly rendering light and shadow, and give us stuff that’s just stripes or paint splatters on canvas. Yeah, AI should take their jobs. :LOL:

Otherwise, though, for the people who aren’t just writing a prompt, hitting the button, and calling it a day, I think AI is going to be more of a tool to work with that can help replace the tedious work.

Watching the process of SD, I can see how it moves from blocking out basic shapes to building up details, much like a real artist would. And I can see a lot of places where I would want to do more to guide that process, doing things like painting the rough image myself, editing the output and running it through again, building 3D models to better match what I want to see from the characters, photo-bashing scene elements to show what I want the output to look like. At that point, the AI is really just doing the time-consuming, tedious details.

And, yeah…hands. Until AI actually learns proper anatomy, I think artists are going to still be spending a lot of time fixing things like hands. :sneaky:

You're still in 2022, my dude. Head on over to /hdg/ on /h/ to get up to date with LoRAs, controlnet, and the like.
While I personally don't think the game needs any AI CG, here's hoping it works the way you want.
Well, I started with TI because it was built-in to Automatic1111 and I liked the idea of not tearing through a ton of HD space every time I wanted to train a face, outfit, hair style, etc. Plus, most of my experiments have been on trying to preserve characters who were created by the AI in the first place, meaning there shouldn’t be any external data needed in order to do it…

But, yeah, it’s been hit-and-miss and very time-consuming. I’ve tried a couple of LoRAs, but I really need to find some good guides that are written for dummies that explain what all the settings are.

And, yes, I’ve been playing a lot with ControlNet as well. Did some previous experiments to see if I could get the same character with different breast sizes via drawing with Scribble or painting on top of depth maps. Got some interesting results.

There’s really just so much to explore that it’s overwhelming. I’ve been at it for months now, and I’ve got thousands of images from different experiments. I‘ve got a blog and Patreon/SubscribeStar post written up about some of what I’ve worked on, but I need to go through the hassle of organizing all of the images and actually making the post to show people more of what I’ve been up to. (Not to mention a lot of playing around with ChatGPT for coding and planning help…)

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ah, the “AI art vs “real” art” discussion is amusing to me. I see so many people lamenting AI taking away jobs from real artists, yet I’m not sure how many real artists are even out there. A lot of modern artists have given up learning figure drawing, perspective, and properly rendering light and shadow, and give us stuff that’s just stripes or paint splatters on canvas. Yeah, AI should take their jobs. :LOL:
It depends on your perspective, but a lot of the work of an artist can be down to marketing. If you can convince someone your random paint spatters are valuable, then that works for art. Then there's the argument that what matters is what you want to create that makes it art.

Personally I have no issues with AI being used, as long as it's labeled as such and isn't against the rules (mostly for contests). This come up recently in a photography contest, where the winner revealed it was an AI creation and not a photo.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The "AI art vs "real" art" discussion is more or less a carbon copy of the the discussions that happened with technological advances before.

The same whining was to be heard when the first Radio came up, when the first TV came up, when the first computer came up, when the internet came up, when steam powered looms came up, ...
I guess it wasn't so much different when iron replaced bronze in weapon and tool making or when bronze tools replaced sharpened stones and bones. Albeit I'd guess it was a little more grunting involved.

What I mean is that discussion happens every fucking time there is a bigger technological advancement in the history of mankind.
Somebody whines that the new stuff replaces people and their profession.

#1 That is technological advancement for you
#2 There is no way to stop advancement apart from bombing humanity back into the stone age, and it likely is more of a temporary pause
#3 Humanity needs no help from a "rogue AI" in achieving that ...

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes