xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
(...) so yes people have a right to complain as you have a right to ignore their post.
Yes, people have a right to complain to a certain point. But always and forever whining and/or crying like a f*cking b*tch snowflake? I don't think so! Most of complaining people have no idea or knowledge the technical side of scene rendering, but they are convinced that they knowledge is infinite.

If you, or other people don't want support the dev, then don't. It's not mandatory!

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
how can they\he drag a VN over 5 years
She has a life. Unlike some pirates here who complains about waiting at an indie project.
c'mon some devs are way to lazy or they do this more get more money
Some, yes. Some.
it's the only explanation
No, it's not.
cuz there are some great devs that deliver updates every 15-30 days
Yeah, 5 minute play time. Wonderful. But, to be honest, I don't know one dev who delivers every 15 days. So I can't tell you how they do this. All I know is that Nyx has a full time job and works on her AVN in her free time. If you can't accept this don't pay her on Patreon. But I've the feeling you aren't a Patreon. You're one of those dudes who really love the work but didn't have the patience to wait. Well, that's a you problem. This AVN is a work in progress. If you only want to play completed games you shouldn't play unfinished games. Even Triple-A studios with hundred people working on a project needs years to finish a game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Let me help you, since this post is 4 posts above yours on page 1022

"Somewhere this week I'll start working on the last scene for this update, which will be the Layla scene I mentioned before"

Patience is a virtue. Keep yourself busy until the update. I don't think that is a hard thing to do. Also, updates never last that long so, why rush for something you'll be done with in like, half an hour to an hour or etc? then you'll be beasting for the next update afterwards.

You should just wait for a couple updates, have something beefy to play instead of a piece.
a couple of updates means years.....and being forced again to restart the whole game...AGAIN? it's really frustrating

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
She has a life. Unlike some pirates here who complains about waiting at an indie project.
Some, yes. Some.
No, it's not.
Yeah, 5 minute play time. Wonderful. But, to be honest, I don't know one dev who delivers every 15 days. So I can't tell you how they do this. All I know is that Nyx has a full time job and works on her AVN in her free time. If you can't accept this don't pay her on Patreon. But I've the feeling you aren't a Patreon. You're one of those dudes who really love the work but didn't have the patience to wait. Well, that's a you problem. This AVN is a work in progress. If you only want to play completed games you shouldn't play unfinished games. Even Triple-A studios with hundred people working on a project needs years to finish a game.
i need to wait half a yeaR.for so few contents and gameplay time?...TERMINUS REACH 2, GRANMA'S HOUSE ON TOP ARE A FULGIDE example of good development too me, they release updates 1 per month even faster sometimes...do u compare a triple A game as, an assasin creed or whatever, with some static renders and a bounch of text?..really?okkkkk

Last edited:

Salgijash

Feb 2, 2023
Why is anyone here blaming the Dev? It's people's fault that they drag on. If they do not produce update(s) in some reasonable time frame, you all need just to quit supporting them financially and that's it. Not just this Dev - ANY Dev.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
same gameplay that thiese so called updates i need to wait half a yeaR....RERMINUS REACH 2, GRANMA'S HOUSE ON TOP ARE A FULGIDE example od good development too me...
Please excuse me, but I'm not a native speaker and didn't understand the half of your text. The games "Rerminus Reach 2" and "Granma's House On Top Are A Fulgide" didn't say anything to me. Google wasn't helping. So I can't say anything about these games and how good there're or if the devs even have the 15 days update release circles you mentioned.
do u compare a triple A game as, an assasin creed or whatever with some staticx renders and a bounch of text?
Well, you clearly missed the point.

Btw: show me your game, please. I want to check if your work is as well as Nyx', and if you're faster. I presume you've 15 days update releases? I'm happy for you that you've so much time to pose scenes and your system is rendering DAZ graphics so fast. But let me see your work. Maybe it's good.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
same gameplay that thiese so called updates i need to wait half a yeaR....RERMINUS REACH 2, GRANMA'S HOUSE ON TOP ARE A FULGIDE example od good development too me...do u compare a triple A game as, an assasin creed or whatever with some staticx renders and a bounch of text?..really?okkkkk
So then go play Grandma's House and stop whinging here dude...

1) There is no fee for this game and there are no deadlines. The dev is not beholden to your expectations.

2) The dev makes money through donations. Donations are completely voluntary. People donate because they want to. No one is forcing them... And donating does not give anyone any kind of authority to dictate how quickly the dev works.

3) Whether you donate or not, you have ZERO leverage over the dev. Absolutely none. They can stop or start projects as they see fit. You aren't owed shit. Complaining here does nothing except annoy everyone on the thread.

Last edited:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Btw: show me your game, please. I want to check if your work is as well as Nyx', and if you're faster. I presume you've 15 days update releases? I'm happy for you that you've so much time to pose scenes and your system is rendering DAZ graphics so fast. But let me see your work. Maybe it's good.
What a dumb argument. You are the kind of person with whom we can't comment or discuss anything.
People can be critical, appreciative, and outright hate something without having any capacity to produce the thing they complain about or praise.
It's not because it's free, or "pirated" that is takes away people's right to say what they want. When someone produce a story, or a game that you like and follow over the years, you are hooked up and have every right to give your opinion.
You can criticise a music without being a musician or knowing any instrument.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What a dumb argument. You are the kind of person with whom we can't comment or discuss anything.
People can be critical, appreciative, and outright hate something without having any capacity to produce the thing they complain about or praise.
It's not because it's free, or "pirated" that is takes away people's right to say what they want. When someone produce a story, or a game that you like and follow over the years, you are hooked up and have every right to give your opinion.
You can criticise a music without being a musician or knowing any instrument.
But when you're specifically complaining about the amount of time it is taking between updates the only way you can accurately criticise that is when you have experience of how long posing/rendering/coding takes. If you have no experience of that it just comes across as moaning for the hell of it which is rather poor when you're not paying for it.

Specific criticism about the game like the storyline, the changes Nyx has made from her plan when she started, and things like that are fine, and I have made those criticisms myself. But complaining about time between updates is not unless you can back up your criticism with proof that it should be done faster. And comparing games with updates of a few hundred renders to games with updates of a few thousand renders does not help arguments either.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
a cxouple of updates means years.....nf brein forced aghain to restart the whole game...AGAIN? it's really frustrating
Then why don't you just wait till it's fully finished? then you won't have to be restarting from the beginning every single time. I know some games don't have that issue while some others do.

Complaining, getting mad/angry etc isn't going to magically give you what you want. It isn't going to the solve the issue for you. Find another game then if this one makes you so angry.

Tons of completed games out there, tons of other games that don't have the "restart from the beginning after each new update" out there. If you just hang around here bitching, then clearly that is all you want to do.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You are the kind of person with whom we can't comment or discuss anything.
Of course you can. All you need are valid arguments and strict reasoning. Knowledge of the matter is helpful, because you are then taken much more seriously if you have knowledge of what you are talking about.
So you're telling me that someone who has absolutely no idea how much work and time it takes can make claims about the rate of progress?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
And sometimes they're not even finished at launch :HideThePain:
Especially the Steam PC ports lol. Redfall, (I wonder if Red Falls got a name change cause of this) Gollum (which caused the company to shut down the development side) Star Wars Jedi Survivor, The Last of Us etc.

All games nowadays need Day one patches and such. Quick to rush shit out the door.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes