Oct 10, 2022
Threesome =/= Harem

Nobody said anything about endings. A threesome is just sex. I think banging Layla and Elena at the same time is definitely a possibility.

Also as far as throuple endings, I think that's possible too, even if it's a slimmer possibility. Let's not pretend that Nyx has never changed her mind about shit since that post was written and that was three years ago. If Nyx thinks she could make it work narratively, then it could go in. If no, then no.
I also think throuple endings are within possibilities. Elena&Leyla or Lexi&Erynn sound possible. Though for me it's Nikki forever. :giggle: So only acceptable throuple ending for me, Cara&Nikki. Seems impossible though. :(

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I also think throuple endings are within possibilities. Elena&Leyla or Lexi&Erynn sound possible. Though for me it's Nikki forever. :giggle: So only acceptable throuple ending for me, Cara&Nikki. Seems impossible though. :(
Lexi&Erynn and Cara&Nikki option would be interesting...(two good friends and two sisters). Although I prefer the solo route, I do not shy away from these possibilities either... But let's face it, the chances of this happening are very small.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
There will be no Cara/Nikki threesome/throuple route, they are canonically sisters so there's no chance of Nyx breaking Patreon rules to bring that option in.

Potential throuples (in descending order of probability in my opinion) are Layla/Elena, Lexi/Erynn and Nikki/Val. That's if Nyx even plans to have a throuple option which is not guaranteed.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
There will be no Cara/Nikki threesome/throuple route, they are canonically sisters so there's no chance of Nyx breaking Patreon rules to bring that option in.

Potential throuples (in descending order of probability in my opinion) are Layla/Elena, Lexi/Erynn and Nikki/Val. That's if Nyx even plans to have a throuple option which is not guaranteed.
Layla/Val seems like an option to me, but maybe I'm misreading their relationships.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Erynn.png

I will be finishing the after beach scene some time this week. I'll make it a bit longer than I had planned at first because I want it to have a better ending to the episode rather than just the scene ends and that's it.

I use a different asset for the club "Heaven". Looks more like a club now. Before I basically used the same asset for 4 different locations (2 bars, 2 clubs) since I didn't have more assets at that time. So, I'm slowly upgrading some locations, just as the houses, city, rooms,...

While working on the after beach scene, I had a specific look (clothes) in mind for a character. But I just couldn't find the right assets. I had to settle for something I already had. I was semi-happy with it at first, but the more renders I made, the less I liked the clothes. This is probably just a me issue and 95% of you wouldn't care about it much. But redoing everything just to change clothes? No... That character just had a "bad-style-day", I guess.

Somewhere this week I'll start working on the last scene for this update, which will be the Layla scene I mentioned before.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

I just want an Elena route. It's 10 updates in give us Elena fans more than crumbs of bread please.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, really incredible how some devs have the balls to have a life with work, family and friends. Such a shame. Everybody knows that one have to live in a cellar and work 24/7 on your indie project. How could she dare?
are you for real? how can they\he drag a VN over 5 years ..c'mon some devs are way to lazy or they do this more get more money...it's the only explanation..cuz there are some great devs that deliver updates every 15-30 days.. and i think they will have family,work and whatever... some takes 1 year to bring out a amn upate, c'mon...bee real....oh yea forgot to m,ention the last update wich added nothing and forced again player to start over again (it's the 3rd time i start again) this is simply unacceptable behaviour..if it wasn't for having spent money and so many times to see how story ends i was long gone

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
are you for real? how can they\he drag a VN over 5 years ..c'mon some devs are way to lazy or they do this more get more money...it's the only explanation..cuz there are some great devs that deliver updates every 15-30 days.. and i think they will have family,work and whatever... some takes 1 year to bring out a amn upate, c'mon...bee real....oh yea forgot to m,ention the last update wich added nothing and forced again player to start over again (it's the 3rd time i start again) this is simply unacceptable behaviour..if it wasn't for having spend monmey and so many times wanting to see how story ends i was gone long time ago
shuttingdoor.gif

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, really incredible how some devs have the balls to have a life with work, family and friends. Such a shame. Everybody knows that one have to live in a cellar and work 24/7 on your indie project. How could she dare?
Then they should make a game they can handle, I supported this game at start for the first several updates but came to clearly see it was to much. Way to many random girls in it and trying to build story lines with them just adds more to the time. Some of you that white knight should remember that some supporters pay more on Pateron than it would cost for a factory game. $10/Month and it takes so far 3 years? And you get what 10 min play time every 6-7 months and thats only if you picked a girl thats in that update if this was any other game made from a Software company you would be losing you ever loving minds about it, so yes people have a right to complain as you have a right to ignore their post. Think people would have a lot less issue if they did the pay by update not what most do.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Then they should make a game they can handle, I supported this game at start for the first several updates but came to clearly see it was to much. Way to many random girls in it and trying to build story lines with them just adds more to the time. Some of you that white knight should remember that some supporters pay more on Pateron than it would cost for a factory game. $10/Month and it takes so far 3 years? And you get what 10 min play time every 6-7 months and thats only if you picked a girl thats in that update if this was any other game made from a Software company you would be losing you ever loving minds about it, so yes people have a right to complain as you have a right to ignore their post. Think people would have a lot less issue if they did the pay by update not what most do.
Are you a patron?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
still no update?? incredible how slow some devs are...bah
Let me help you, since this post is 4 posts above yours on page 1022

"Somewhere this week I'll start working on the last scene for this update, which will be the Layla scene I mentioned before"

Patience is a virtue. Keep yourself busy until the update. I don't think that is a hard thing to do. Also, updates never last that long so, why rush for something you'll be done with in like, half an hour to an hour or etc? then you'll be beasting for the next update afterwards.

You should just wait for a couple updates, have something beefy to play instead of a piece.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes