Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
All this talk about Erynn in the past got me thinking If I were to criticize Erynn for her past 5 years ago. Other than how she handled the confession. Would be when she did go talk to Emily to try and talk to the MC as far as I can recall she never explained the situation / what happened to his mom. If she knew she would of had a better understanding and maybe Emily would of never sent him away.

One thing I seen people mention is how poorly she handled the confession. While that is true she could of handled it better. I would say they both handled it poorly just Erynn handled it worst. Because I bet Erynn was embarrassed it happened Infront of Alexis and Ethan and didn't know what to do. Which is why I think she just kind of brushed it off and acted like nothing happened at first and her walking off to her other friends to "laughing at the meme" was probably her terrible idea of changing the subject. As I got the sense she wanted to talk to the MC privately about it when she tried to go see him not just to apologize but to talk about it. I bet those letters she sent was her mostly apologizing about the whole thing but we will never know. Still no excuse for how she did handled it but that's just my point of view on it.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
The ones who say there is no way Nyx is writing the MILFs into the relationship drama with the MC.
Yep, there are still guys who like women that are not about to start menopause and can still give you your own kids. ;-) :D :p

Trying to explain why Erynn is a bad investment and people horny asf.
Yep, Erynn is a trap, she sucks you in and then you pay for being too horny with having shit dumped on your head. :D

Lol, I love reactions to unicorn zone. :D

and this is why age matters!
the younger they are they are less crazy due to baggage
Also, not just age, but mostly BODYCOUNT. The higher the woman's bodycount the harder it is for her to establish an emotional connection and the easier it is for her to cheat.

THAT is the true reason why any smart guy would rather go for a 18-22 church-going virgin than a "fun" and "strong" young woman that likes to party.

so its not like hardcore patriarchy does anything for 95% of the males...
and yet feminist bitch about...
the 5% of the top males and ignore 80% of the overall population that gets no pussy
while the remaining are their fun zone or "future perspective zone"!
Dude, you're going against the feminist dogma, how dare you?! Don't you know women suffer (like Germany), they are oppressed, without rights and men have all the privilege, especially if they're white?!

greta-how-dare-you.gif

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
When the reverse happens is wholesome, she found the one, finally found the love of her life after trying so much, a knight to save her from herself giggle .
Maybe in US, in Eastern Europe we still look at them as cougars and old sluts who should find a man their own age. :D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The problem with this chart is that all women who are an 8+ are also crazy. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

and thats why you marry what is for you a 5 or a 6 who can cook and clean and keep her mouth shut!
Remember her value is relative from your standing point!
if no woman ever gave you validation if you are a 5 and she is a 6 somehow from your point of view she can easily be a 8!
If you are a 1 or a 2 any woman is a 10 as long as you get to fap to her... thus why social media wrecked the scale!
Since women only care about the top 20% IRL but everyone counts online... their distorted view of the world is...
Also to a rich dude who never lacked attention most women are just 5 and 6,
actually if he was born rich, his problem is trust since he has always been "used"!
so a 5 that proves she is trustworthy can trump a 10 to a rich dude!
So yes even rich dudes are fucked by society, and the only validation most man ever had was probably from his mother so...
they want a mommy to take care of them, cause they don´t know any better!
"1st time a man ever gets flowers is at his funeral" sums it up pretty well!

I once knew what was objectively a 4, she dated a friend of mine that from most perspectives was a solid 6 or a 7!
but she treated him so well and was so nice to everyone that after you met her you gave her a 8!
psychically she was almost gross due to a few mild health issues, but her smile dude, there was something there!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
and thats why you marry what is for you a 5 or a 6 who can cook and clean and keep her mouth shut!
Remember her value is relative from your standing point!
if no woman ever gave you validation if you are a 5 and she is a 6 somehow from your point of view she can easily be a 8!
If you are a 1 or a 2 any woman is a 10 as long as you get to fap to her... thus why social media wrecked the scale!
Since women only care about the top 20% IRL but everyone counts online... their distorted view of the world is...
Also to a rich dude who never lacked attention most women are just 5 and 6,
actually if he was born rich, his problem is trust since he has always been "used"!
so a 5 that proves she is trustworthy can trump a 10 to a rich dude!
So yes even rich dudes are fucked by society, and the only validation most man ever had was probably from his mother so...
they want a mommy to take care of them, cause they don´t know any better!
"1st time a man ever gets flowers is at his funeral" sums it up pretty well!

I once knew what was objectively a 4, she dated a friend of mine that from most perspectives was a solid 6 or a 7!
but she treated him so well and was so nice to everyone that after you met her you gave her a 8!
psychically she was almost gross due to a few mild health issues, but her smile dude, there was something there!
Proving the old adage, "Beauty comes from within." :sneaky:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Warscared

This is why stories, books and games are for, getting validation from someone else is doomed to fail
and talking a phrase from a person smarter than me, women love is reserved to their children, men only get lust and respect. Be a man and accept it or suffer and blame it on them.

Reactions: Warscared

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know how far along the next update is?
the last update post I saw on this thread was this I think that is the most recent one as it was like 5 or so pages back.

Still working on the restaurant scene(s) and will be for the next weeks also. It'll most likely be the largest scene of the update. It has a lot of smaller scenes within it and depending on path(s), you'll jump back and forth between them. The difficult part is to make them all flow together and make sense.

After the restaurant scene, there will be 2 more bigger scenes. One of those scenes, the MC will not be present, or at least not in the vicinity. I'm still debating how exactly I want to show you that scene. Either show the full scene and what's happening or have a character who is in the scene tell MC what happened. I think the first option is a little bit more interesting? Let me know.

Reactions: Heretic66

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
One of those scenes, the MC will not be present, or at least not in the vicinity. I'm still debating how exactly I want to show you that scene. Either show the full scene and what's happening or have a character who is in the scene tell MC what happened. I think the first option is a little bit more interesting? Let me know.
If the scene is about John (after he learn that Erynn is his daughter) with his hammer and his hacksaw transforming Ethan into an artistic meat puzzle, i sure hope we'll see that scene ;)

Reactions: mnotwoke

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
the last update post I saw on this thread was this I think that is the most recent one as it was like 5 or so pages back.

Still working on the restaurant scene(s) and will be for the next weeks also. It'll most likely be the largest scene of the update. It has a lot of smaller scenes within it and depending on path(s), you'll jump back and forth between them. The difficult part is to make them all flow together and make sense.

After the restaurant scene, there will be 2 more bigger scenes. One of those scenes, the MC will not be present, or at least not in the vicinity. I'm still debating how exactly I want to show you that scene. Either show the full scene and what's happening or have a character who is in the scene tell MC what happened. I think the first option is a little bit more interesting? Let me know.
We know it's progressing, but no word on how long it will take or when the release will be.
Thank you both for that. I don't mind waiting. Not sure I like the part about a scene where the MC isn't present. That could be anything and is very worrisome. Especially with what happened with the crap before.

Last edited:
Reactions: jllkfsdj

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thank you both for that. I don't mind waiting. Not sure I like the part about a scene whether the MC isn't present. That could be anything and is very worrisome. Especially with what happened with the crap before.
Yeah if it has to do with Erynn kind of scared what it could be just hope it isnt the last scene that ends on a cliffhanger haha.

• Sad
Reactions: LSC82

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
Yeah if it has to do with Erynn kind of scared what it could be just hope it isnt the last scene that ends on a cliffhanger haha.
Or Valeria. When she helped us against Ethan. I don't want anything bad happen to any of them. Except maybe the fake best friend. I don't like him.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes