soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I try lot of things but i can see that secret path. If somebody can explain to me . Thanks
-Always avoid the pushy,jealous Alexis from the start !!:cautious::cautious:
-just help the cockblocker Erynn with her blackmail problem(you're already getting enough blue balls from her !!:mad::mad:)
-Unfortunately,you have to go the full romantic way of Layla ..:cry::cry:

Reactions: Nurikabe and Stosss

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think the MC is above attacking Zach. I hope he is. Now, Valeria, she can kick the total shit out of him. I am all for it. Exposing Zach is really all that needs to be done. While I am not one who is looking for a Zach redemption, I could see it happening. After Valeria kicks him in the sack.

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
I try lot of things but i can see that secret path. If somebody can explain to me . Thanks
Avoid her on the plane so don't speak to her at all when it gives you the choice(chose INGORE HER). Go the love route with Layla and stay friends with Eryn. To stay friends with her you need to keep the points that you get lover than 15, not that sure. But you need to help her with Ethan in the alley when you beat him.

Reactions: Stosss

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I think the MC is above attacking Zach. I hope he is. Now, Valeria, she can kick the total shit out of him. I am all for it. Exposing Zach is really all that needs to be done. While I am not one who is looking for a Zach redemption, I could see it happening. After Valeria kicks him in the sack.
1. that requires you to be on the Val path
2. of course she is cause Zach wouldn't defend himself. He is a shit-head to his friend, but I doubt he would hit a girl even to defend himself

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
2. of course she is cause Zach wouldn't defend himself. He is a shit-head to his friend, but I doubt he would hit a girl even to defend himself
Hanging with that Ethan prick, I call bullshit on this one. Ethan would just pump him up and he'd do anything.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
I mean, can't argue with that. Then again, if a woman attacks me I'll defend myself, fuck it.
My dad used to tell me that if a woman steps to you like a man and attacks you, all bets are off. But I will never hit a woman. I'll restrain her until she calms down. But if she's already upset enough to hit me, that could make her even more angry. I've just never been in a situation like that and don't want to.

UnknownGuest

Dec 21, 2018
this the first time I play this,
how many episode is the game supposed to be exactly?

The MC keep brushing off problem, it really annoy me.

he get beat up in a public park (layla stalker) early episode and he don't really do anything about it.
then the blackmail problem as well, I kinda get when he prioritize going to camp even tho it's a serious problem.
not what I would prioritize over handling blackmail but I get it.
but then he came back and still barely do anything about it.
the only thing he do is ask someone he knew for help, that by chance happened to move in to the same city as him.
what happened if john not around, is the MC just going to twiddle his thumb around.
at this point if something happen to the girls, I'm not really going to blame the villain.

I like to focus on problem and solve it, and this MC is just. . .
yeah I think I'm just going to wait until the game got completed to check it out again,
or if the problem got solve on latter episode and someone can inform me will be appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: Lathe29

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this the first time I play this,
how many episode is the game supposed to be exactly?

The MC keep brushing off problem, it really annoy me.

he get beat up in a public park (layla stalker) early episode and he don't really do anything about it.
then the blackmail problem as well, I kinda get when he prioritize going to camp even tho it's a serious problem.
not what I would prioritize over handling blackmail but I get it.
but then he came back and still barely do anything about it.
the only thing he do is ask someone he knew for help, that by chance happened to move in to the same city as him.
what happened if john not around, is the MC just going to twiddle his thumb around.
at this point if something happen to the girls, I'm not really going to blame the villain.

I like to focus on problem and solve it, and this MC is just. . .
yeah I think I'm just going to wait until the game got completed to check it out again,
or if the problem got solve on latter episode and someone can inform me will be appreciated.
While you are right he doesnt act with urgency but at the same time not rushing on the blackmail problem makes sense cause he wants to handle it with care to not make things worst. Which is why he is waiting on John after asking him for help since he is going to be part of the plan.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
My dad used to tell me that if a woman steps to you like a man and attacks you, all bets are off. But I will never hit a woman.
You have to evaluate the situation. If she's coming at you with a knife or something, use lethal force first, then anything else. If she's less of a threat and you can restrain her, do so, especially if you're in US.

No, wait, if you're in US you're fucked, even if she breaks a nail while you're bleeding on the ground with your guts spilling out, you'll still go to prison for harming a woman, even if they have to send your dead corpse there.

A while ago there was a wife that literally got away with killing her husband by slamming her stiletto heel through his forehead and plenty of women had gotten off claiming temporary unaccountability cause they were either on the rag or pregnant...

UnknownGuest

Dec 21, 2018
He didn't get beat up. He got sucker punched. There's a difference. Getting beat up means you got into a fight and lost. That's not even close to what happened.
sure, but the difference doesn't really matter to me.
I don't really care whether he win or lose the fight in the first place.
I don't really like to solve problem with fist, I prefer a more permanent approach.

the problem still remain that he doesn't really do anything about it.

UnknownGuest

Dec 21, 2018
While you are right he doesnt act with urgency but at the same time not rushing on the blackmail problem makes sense cause he wants to handle it with care to not make things worst. Which is why he is waiting on John after asking him for help since he is going to be part of the plan.
you got me wrong I'm not saying he should act right away or anything like that,
but the faq that he doesn't really try to find another way to solve the problem, beside asking for help.
is weird to me, he doesn't have backup plan he just trust one guy and that's it.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
You have to evaluate the situation. If she's coming at you with a knife or something, use lethal force first, then anything else. If she's less of a threat and you can restrain her, do so, especially if you're in US.

No, wait, if you're in US you're fucked, even if she breaks a nail while you're bleeding on the ground with your guts spilling out, you'll still go to prison for harming a woman, even if they have to send your dead corpse there.

A while ago there was a wife that literally got away with killing her husband by slamming her stiletto heel through his forehead and plenty of women had gotten off claiming temporary unaccountability cause they were either on the rag or pregnant...
I am in the US. So, yeah. I'm fucked. :ROFLMAO:
sure, but the difference doesn't really matter to me.
I don't really care whether he win or lose the fight in the first place.
I don't really like to solve problem with fist, I prefer a more permanent approach.

the problem still remain that he doesn't really do anything about it.
Agreed on not doing anything about it. That's on Nyx though. She probably forgot all about that and so it will never addressed.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you got me wrong I'm not saying he should act right away or anything like that,
but the faq that he doesn't really try to find another way to solve the problem, beside asking for help.
is weird to me, he doesn't have backup plan he just trust one guy and that's it.
I get that when I first played I was kind of hoping he would of gone to Alexis for help or advise before John showed up since she would help without question. Especially because I got the impressions the MC would have no idea how to even help. Since at that point he didnt want to involve the parents since he wants Erynn to be the one to let them know. While telling Alexis would be breaking her trust i feel she would forgive / be understanding of it.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

better on the run or in jail then dead!
besides once you get in jail and just say i was arrested for self defense, you won´t be alone anymore!

Reactions: jllkfsdj
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes