Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Or Valeria. When she helped us against Ethan. I don't want anything bad happen to any of them. Except maybe the fake best friend. I don't like him.
I hope we dont get back at Zach till they go to school. I think it would make for a fun scene to get in a school fight haha

Reactions: mnotwoke

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
I hope we dont get back at Zach till they go to school. I think it would make for a fun scene to get in a school fight haha
Yeah. But then that makes us out as a bully. I'd rather do it off-campus. Zach deserves to be humiliated, but not if that means people think we're a bully.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
The MC is always talking very big, but he's unfortunately (for him) full of air, the only way the MC is beating anyone in a fight is by having either Nathan or John with him.
The only time he didn't ended flat on the ground in a fight was when he surprise-attacked Nathan (edit : not Nathan, Ethan i mean).

So i doubt it would be a good idea for him to fight Zach alone ;)

Unless it's the MC seduction strategy : getting beaten so often that the women are attracted by him out of pity. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
The MC is always talking very big, but he's unfortunately (for him) full of air, the only way the MC is beating anyone in a fight is by having either Nathan or John with him.
The only time he didn't ended flat on the ground in a fight was when he surprise-attacked Nathan.

So i doubt it would be a good idea for him to fight Zach alone ;)

Unless it's the MC seduction strategy : getting beaten so often that the women are attracted by him out of pity. :ROFLMAO:
The MC has been in 5 fights during the story. The first fight was against Emanuel and his two friends in Alvarado where he lost, second fight was against Emanuel and his friends again but this time he won bc he was with Nathan, third fight against Lucas where he lost bc he got sucker punched in the face, fourth time when beat Ethan and last one where he was in a 1 v 3 against Ethan and his 2 buddies, and if you have Val kicking Ethan MC knocks out both the other guys by himself whereas with John he beats only one. So he only lost when he was outnumbered or he got sucker punched. So i think he could take Zach.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The MC has been in 5 fights during the story. The first fight was against Emanuel and his two friends in Alvarado where he lost, second fight was against Emanuel and his friends again but this time he won bc he was with Nathan, third fight against Lucas where he lost bc he got sucker punched in the face, fourth time when beat Ethan and last one where he was in a 1 v 3 against Ethan and his 2 buddies, and if you have Val kicking Ethan MC knocks out both the other guys by himself whereas with John he beats only one. So he only lost when he was outnumbered or he got sucker punched. So i think he could take Zach.
yeah that's why I think he can take him Zach plus Zach looks like he would be a pushover for the MC

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
The only time he didn't ended flat on the ground in a fight was when he surprise-attacked Nathan.
I'm missing something. Isn't Nathan his friend? The last time I saw the guy was when he helped me beat up those bullies that wanted Cara.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this... yeah he got fucked up a couple times but it was him mostly being outnumbered, or sucker punched when he wasn't paying attention. He is decently built, so in a fair fight with an opponent similar to him I don't see why he couldn't win. He just had bad luck in the past

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
this... yeah he got fucked up a couple times but it was him mostly being outnumbered, or sucker punched when he wasn't paying attention. He is decently built, so in a fair fight with an opponent similar to him I don't see why he couldn't win. He just had bad luck in the past
this is why I think he can take Zach or have a good chance at anyways

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
yeah but with Lucas he had the 2 black dudes with him, so not like if he got up and fighted he had any chance anyway!
however what pissed me off the most about that scene is that the 2 black dudes left
once they saw where the river was running too and the MC did not get up
and get even with Lucas 1 vs 1 once the dudes disapeared!
He go punched in the eye and then kicked multiple times in the ribs so that might be the reason why he couldn't get up and beat him at that time. Still sucks a little that he was that weak against Lucas.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes