Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
What is confusing about her? Just admit you want more content of her. Or at least do the Asking for a friend meme.
I assume he's talking about her mom since it seems like she might be a tv star or w/e. But yeah that's the only thing I can see confusing otherwise 100% I agree nothing is confusing about her other than she needs more content.

Reactions: mnotwoke

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What is confusing about her? Just admit you want more content of her. Or at least do the Asking for a friend meme.
Maybe he's talking about the fact that we know nothing about her even after such a long game? And I do mean nothing except that she's got a mother (big surprise), likes to impersonate fish and is a gym-bum. She really has 0 personality at this point.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe he's talking about the fact that we know nothing about her even after such a long game? And I do mean nothing except that she's got a mother (big surprise), likes to impersonate fish and is a gym-bum. She really has 0 personality at this point.
yeah I agree I was actually surprised when I first found out people liked her so much. Other than being hot and one of the better looking AVN characters out there. She felt like Niki and Cara to me where I felt never got to know her well enough to form a good opinion of her.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
Can you please stop shitting on Daryl already?
The poor dude as been cucked by half the city already!
yeah he is an asshole to the MC but its 2 times already my MC cucked him... so fair is fair!
He is just a young man trying to find his way in this world!
he is also black so 80% chance he has no father figure around
and therefore doesn´t know how to interact or socialize outside his instincts and hormones!
but he is not stupid, once he saw what Lucas was about with the MC he scrammed!
Not that he wouldn´t stand for an homie but Lucas is not a friend just an acquaintance!
Probably his only chance at life is with sports, so the MC is jeopardizing his only chance at a scholarship!
Daryl is probably the Male version of Elena and yet everyone goes poor Elena but nobody gives a shit about him!
we could call it racism, but we all know its not that... its because he was born without a hole between his legs!
You wanna fuck Nyx? sure go ahead, so does he to get back at his cheating girlfriend!
you call him a bull? the dude as been cucked non stop,
probably only girls he fucked besides Tori was the hoes Tori arranged for him...
proving she doesn´t give a shit about him!
fuck if it was me on his position i would be a probable school shooter!
so if you want Val go and fight for her, if you don´t want her stop cock blocking a brother, ffs!
You love monologues, don't you? Half of the stuff you wrote doesn't even make sense, but whatever let's you sleep at night I suppose.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
yeah I agree I was actually surprised when I first found out people liked her so much. Other than being hot and one of the better looking AVN characters out there. She felt like Niki and Cara to me where I felt never got to know her well enough to form a good opinion of her.
Okay fair enough that reasoning makes sense, but its kinda the issue with the majority of characters in the game. Sure we have archetypes at play.

But it still sorta comes down to the same thing you want more content of her.
Also in my opinion lots of games you find here suffer from this, every small content update ads a tiny puzzle piece for a character, and on most occasions lots of characters don't get much focus, and others do.

Ideally need more people to work on games like this to expand content.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
She had no personality or a story cuz at a moment nyx decided to put herself in the game and now have to make...a story for herself to be logically involved in the story and be intertwined
At some point I wish to know how the story is intended to be without removing adding or not removing characters plots
Really Valeria is a self-insert from the dev ?
That's just ... so cringey, i guess i'll continue to ignore the character in further updates then.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Really Valeria is a self-insert from the dev ?
That's just ... so cringey, i guess i'll continue to ignore the character in further updates then.
Some people suggested that, and Nyx avatar(discord)is/was Valeria and her boss bitch writing.

Others commented her self insert is Erynn eh maybe. The only thing I'm sure that Lexi should be a friend she had or someone she knew.
dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
First I need to clarify something. All of my simping power goes to Nikki, so I am not a Iris simp.
Nikki is one of my favorites as well. She's in my top tier of favorite ladies.

but I agree that she lets him to get away with stuff she shouldn't have if she wasn't interested, but as far as we know - this only happens in the MC's presence
Yes. At the gym, when Darryl puts his hand on her thigh without her permission she grabs it and lifts it off and away from her thigh.

Reactions: BigMal235

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Like this,
Lmao, that was cruel! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, both Cara and Nikki (Nikki more than Cara) have more personality developed than Val. Yeah, she's hot, got a great butt, butt that's all she is FOR NOW.

Okay fair enough that reasoning makes sense, but its kinda the issue with the majority of characters in the game. Sure we have archetypes at play.
Dunno about that. MC, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, MC's mom, Elena have FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more background and personality development than Val. Hell, I would even say that Adriana is better developed as a personality, and family wise/history. While we know less about her, even Brooke has a more vibrant and talkative personality than Val.

I REALLY don't want to shit on Val, especially if she really is a self-insert, but one of my problems with her as she is is that she has no facial mimic/her expressions either don't change to show her feelings or thoughts or she is just too good a impersonating a wall/fish that she doesn't allow anything to get through on purpose.

Either way, it's impossible to connect with a character like that.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Actually, both Cara and Nikki (Nikki more than Cara) have more personality developed than Val. Yeah, she's hot, got a great butt, butt that's all she is FOR NOW.
I agree I just used them as an example because I always put them in the same category as Val since all 3 of them only have a small amount of content that I never felt I got to know any of them well enough to have a solid opinion of them other than looks. but yeah they still got more personality than val does.

BigMal235

Nov 8, 2023
mom, Elena have FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more background and personality development than Val. Hell, I would even say that Adriana is better developed as a personality, and family wise/history. While we know less about her, even Brooke has a more vibrant and talkative personality than Val.
I am not gonna lie. I was always all for Lexi and Cara was my second and now my second favourite save is when the MC goes after Val, while he is still with Lexi... That secretive nature can be attractive too. You fall for girls, who are easy to talk to and can become your friend very quickly, but it is also easy for fall for a girl who keeps herself to herself and to get to know her little by little you need to make an effort

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I am not gonna lie. I was always all for Lexi and Cara was my second and now my second favourite save is when the MC goes after Val, while he is still with Lexi... That secretive nature can be attractive too. You fall for girls, who are easy to talk to and can become your friend very quickly, but it is also easy for fall for a girl who keeps herself to herself and to get to know her little by little you need to make an effort
Most girls hate that. IRL and in this game. Know that if you keep it up like that you're gonna have a big fight and you'll lose both.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Lmao, that was cruel! :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dunno about that. MC, Lexi, Erynn, Layla, MC's mom, Elena have FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more background and personality development than Val. Hell, I would even say that Adriana is better developed as a personality, and family wise/history. While we know less about her, even Brooke has a more vibrant and talkative personality than Val.

I REALLY don't want to shit on Val, especially if she really is a self-insert, but one of my problems with her as she is is that she has no facial mimic/her expressions either don't change to show her feelings or thoughts or she is just too good a impersonating a wall/fish that she doesn't allow anything to get through on purpose.

Either way, it's impossible to connect with a character like that.
To me Val still feels like an introductory character and will take several more updates to flesh out her personality, So far I don't really have any expectations yet in which direction they will go with her out side of intimate relations.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Half-sibling, friend. Step would be unrelated by blood. Otherwise, I fully approve of your plan.
All likely hood we become Erynn's step dad while her 'likely' father becomes ours... I'm all for it, mainly for the chaos.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes