Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
I discovered this VN only recently but it has already become my favourite!

I'm curious about the DAZ assets used. Alexis is clearly a Victoria 7; I've seen the model used for Layla in another AVN (Element 174) but I would be grateful if somebody could tell me the name of the asset. Same for Erynn and Nikki.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah the Erynn assets I would actually mess around with for fun not gonna lie even tho im terrible at doing stuff that is artistic haha

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I discovered this VN only recently but it has already become my favourite!

I'm curious about the DAZ assets used. Alexis is clearly a Victoria 7; I've seen the model used for Layla in another AVN (Element 174) but I would be grateful if somebody could tell me the name of the asset. Same for Erynn and Nikki.
Layla is the Blaire model, very attractive, and one of the best character models. This is just a guess but I think Erynn is from FWSA's Teagan. Although there are several FW and FWSA characters that look very similar. Some of the other women are the same model with alterations.

I am still looking for the models and have been for some years now. If you learn anything or figure anything out, please let me know!

We are looking for Gen 3 and Vic 7 models. These are the models I know or am pretty sure they are.
Layla -
Erynn - ?
Elena -
Iris -
Alexis -

Last edited:

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Layla is the Blaire model, very attractive, and one of the best character models. This is just a guess but I think Erynn is from FWSA's Teagan. Although there are several FW and FWSA characters that look very similar. Some of the other women are the same model with alterations.

I am still looking, and have been for some years now, for the models. If you learn anything or figure anything out, please let me know!

We are looking for Gen 3 and Vic 7 models. These are the models I know or am pretty sure they are.
Layla -
Erynn - ?
Elena -
Iris -
Alexis -
Wow, that was a very detailed and helpful response! (y) What about Valeria? Any clue?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Alexis secret path,
you need to avoid Alexis and be strictly on Erynn's friend path and also be in relationship with layla,
then you get the hot tub scene with Layla,followed by a photo scene with Alexis and Erynn.
Hot tub blow job scene, right? Then how long until the photo scene? I am at the part where Cara (Nikki) makes a surprise visit. Did I miss the photo scene or does it come later?

Oct 10, 2022
Layla -
Erynn - ?
Elena -
Iris -
Alexis -
Should have kept Iris' hair colour, she is just gorgeous.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nurikabe

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hot tub blow job scene, right? Then how long until the photo scene? I am at the part where Cara (Nikki) makes a surprise visit. Did I miss the photo scene or does it come later?
The photo scene is when Layla away from the hot tub,the same scene,
and this scene comes after the surprise visit of one of the two.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Alexis secret path,
you need to avoid Alexis and be strictly on Erynn's friend path and also be in relationship with layla,
then you get the hot tub scene with Layla,followed by a photo scene with Alexis and Erynn.
As many times as the secret path has been posted, and so many times I have played this game over and over, I still screwed it up!

Is there a way to see the love points?
Instead of Erynn and Alexis coming over to the hot tub, I got Adriana. Not sure what I could've done. It was a clean Layla and Erynn path. And advice?

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
As many times as the secret path has been posted, and so many times I have played this game over and over, I still screwed it up!

Is there a way to see the love points?
Instead of Erynn and Alexis coming over to the hot tub, I got Adriana. Not sure what I could've done. It was a clean Layla and Erynn path. And advice?
You must be on Erynn friend path

Reactions: DuckDairyDip
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes