Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
As many times as the secret path has been posted, and so many times I have played this game over and over, I still screwed it up!

Is there a way to see the love points?
Instead of Erynn and Alexis coming over to the hot tub, I got Adriana. Not sure what I could've done. It was a clean Layla and Erynn path. And advice?
ignore Erynn until she starts getting smacked around
don´t i repeat do not fuck Alexis in the plane
(probably your mistake you fuck her on the plane and go radio silent afterwards...
that was my mistake, but old habits die hard i guess!)

and go all into the Layla path!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Ok, so it sounds like I should have ignored Erynn until she is getting smacked around by Douchebag Ethan. Is that correct? No doubt, I am on the Erynn friend path. I did not go with her after the bar meeting, but I have chosen friend and flirt options since then. No sex or even an acknowledgment of Alexis. That was fucking hard to do. Ignored her completely in the plane.

Back to the beginning, I shall go! Grazie, danke schöne, and どうもありがとうございます。

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
ignore Erynn until she starts getting smacked around
don´t i repeat do not fuck Alexis in the plane
(probably your mistake you fuck her on the plane and go radio silent afterwards...
that was my mistake, but old habits die hard i guess!)

and go all into the Layla path!
A man after my dark Kokoro

Dodge Lexi, ignore Erynn till the choice you can't deny (fuck),
Focus on best girl Layla.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Is there a way to see the love points?
Instead of Erynn and Alexis coming over to the hot tub, I got Adriana. Not sure what I could've done. It was a clean Layla and Erynn path. And advice?
Write or install a simple script than enables the console.

With SHIFT+O you open the console; then, to see the love points, you've to type xxx_points and press enter
xxx is the name of the girl with a capital letter (i.e. Erynn, Layla, Alexis, etc...)

The console is a powerful tool also if you want to 'cheat'. The walkthrough linked at the beginning of this thread contains all the name of the relevant variables and their effects.

Reactions: Nurikabe

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
And at the same time give Erynn's mom a grandchildren
Now that would be worthy of the Fuckboy of the Century Award getting both mom and daughter pregnant with your child.

To me Val still feels like an introductory character and will take several more updates to flesh out her personality, So far I don't really have any expectations yet in which direction they will go with her out side of intimate relations.
For me the most interesting trait that Val has is that she doesn't give a fuck, she can be informed that the MC has a relationship with Alexis(similar towards Nikki but less) and that doesn't stop her for even a second...
Seeing a character willing to shank Alexis like that gives me warm fuzzy feelings, i needed someone to help me with this mission lol.

Other than that, she's a blank slate for a backstory on how she turned out in this way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnotwoke

BazW

Mar 13, 2018
I’m struggling to get the lexi secret path. I ignored lexi on plane and bar, went full Leyla and avoided relationship points with Erynn. Am I supposed to build Erynn points to a certain level instead please?

On my play throughs Leyla/Lexi’s mam gets in tub.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes