Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
As of the latest update, is the content of the secret path limited to Erynn trying to set up the MC and Alexis, and Alexis beginning to see him that way?

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
As of the latest update, is the content of the secret path limited to Erynn trying to set up the MC and Alexis, and Alexis beginning to see him that way?
Yeah, pretty much, we get many questions on "how do you get the Alexis secret path?", but honestly it's way more trouble than it's worth right now.

Maybe it will be worth something if it leads to a proper catfight between the sisters down the line :devilish:.

You have a sex scene with Iris if i remember correctly.
That's true, ironically the "Alexis secret path" can be made into the "Iris easy path", since you don't have any relationship with either Alexis or Erynn... Iris feels free to do what she wants, in the standard beach scene (Alexis path), she doesn't go all the way out of respect for Alexis.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I just finished update from v0.10.1 to v0.11.2 and I still think it is one of the best AVNs out there. I have seen some negative comments last months about this production which caused me doubting about it but now I'm deeply sorry Nyx for that lol. My thoughts on each path then:

- Alexis
Quite a lot of content. Until previous update I played, she was my favorite LI I think but here I kinda liked her less. I know there is a lot of sarcasm in her dialogues with MC but I find her being a little bit too rude/disrespectful towards him, maybe even aggressive, possessive/jealous and in general less fun. It may be just me since it's been a while when I played previous chapters but yeah, just my thoughts.
- Nikki
Not much to say here since there was ZERO Nikki's content here. There was a photo session and that's it, end of update. Disappointing. I didn't have save with relationship with Cara but I saw in game files that at least she got nude video-call with MC, yet not so much content. I wonder how it will be resolved since they both are in different city and it will be hard to blend them into daily MC's life.
- Layla
Also big amount of content here and Layla became my main LI since Alexis degradation. She is very consistent, still as cute as she was before, not even a bit jealous/possessive about Elena and despite impression she sometimes gives of being too naive and innocent, she takes the relationship with MC really serious and maturely. In the game files I saw there was no Elena during hot-tub party and we got blowjob from her, how this scene could be achieved? Lower relation points with Elena?
- Elena
It was hard for me to even check how the story goes after rejecting Layla in front of her house before her "first time" and telling her the other girl we like is Elena... I felt like a worthless piece of shit and I'm too snowflake to push it further in future. Elena is great, one of the best characters overall I met in games but the way to be with her is just too harsh for Layla and she got nothing wrong, quite contrary since she didn't show a bit of being jealous. Is there the other way?
- Erynn
Nothing interesting really in case of exclusive content. Photo session was fun but it was the same for all paths and I was expecting little more action after going back home than just some kissing and touching like a virgin teenagers. She is still kinda weird to me, defensive, not sure what's wrong with her tbh. I find Erynn more fascinating and seductive when I'm not on her path actually, when we push things forward wanting something more than daydreaming and lustful look it all goes "meh" and boring like she is not sure what she wants.
- Valeria
Not sure here. Kinda disappointed here since her content was really short and there was not even beach event where she goes with Darryl and others (what we can see in Alexis path). She is cutie, gorgeous actually but in case of personality? I'm not sure if she is interesting or just bad written character. She is weird, I cannot figure her out. I don't like her trying to make MC jealous by hanging out with Darryl and others. Also she gives impression as there is something deep in her mind, like she is somehow MORE than others yet she allows to all kind of weird behaviors she is not comfortable with or should be. And who was this guy at the gym? Brother I guess?
- Others
Somehow I lost my save on that path but based on game files I have seen MC could have a fun with Tori and Iris, how? Is there different approach to Elena possible? I have also seen we could be in one team with Alexis during volleyball match (how?). I don't remember the names now but it was nice to finally see some other couple with nice and normal male (during Layla's party) and I hope to see them more, AVNs need more male neutral guys.

Overall great update and looking forward for the next one.

Last edited:

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
- Alexis
Quite a lot of content. Until previous update I played, she was my favorite LI I think but here I kinda liked her less. I know there is a lot of sarcasm in her dialogues with MC but I find her being a little bit too rude/disrespectful towards him, maybe even aggressive, possessive/jealous and in general less fun. It may be just me since it's been a while when I played previous chapters but yeah, just my thoughts.
Lexi is a serious girl and basically the only truly adult/mature relationship for MC (tbh, MC is a bit immature for her at times, she deserves better). I don't know where you saw her being rude, tbh. Possessive definitely, but not in a stiffling kind of way. More like in the "this is my man, I'm his woman, I want to have a future with him and I will be loyal and exclusive and I expect the same in return. Possible future husband and father of my kids. I love him." She also likes it when MC is being possessive (like when she opens the door wearing a shirt that shows massive sideboob). Honestly, I think Lexi is all-in in this relationship and treats it more seriously than anything else. Fully invested in it and wants the committed longterm future they just jokingly talked about (marriage, family). In one of the convos you can have MC even talks about taking her name in the future.

Less fun if you're looking for a teenager, constantly-partying-and-getting-drunk kinda way (though there is a scene like that at the end).

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dev, Will there be any Adriana related content in the future. Honestly, the hottest looking lady in the whole game.
Even tho I think Erynn and Val are hotter and I love redheads. I actually want this as well even if it's just another branching path to get dumped by Alexis or Layla and we never have sex with her. Cause I think that might be a fun scene and way to get them to dump your ass. Especially since on the Alexis path you can slap her ass and kiss her while drunk already haha.

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dev, Will there be any Adriana related content in the future. Honestly, the hottest looking lady in the whole game.
well at this point she knows that mc is dating her daughters so unlikely but not impossible.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
well at this point she knows that mc is dating her daughters so unlikely but not impossible.
Only if MC is dating one of her daughters, the closest we have to a scene with her is on the Lexi path admittedly, but if you've not got on either of those paths but you're friends with Layla there may be a chance to get close to her in the future, not saying it will happen, but it is more possible than Adri fucking her daughter's boyfriend, or the guy who tried two-timing her daughters with each other.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Lexi is a serious girl and basically the only truly adult/mature relationship for MC (tbh, MC is a bit immature for her at times, she deserves better). I don't know where you saw her being rude, tbh. Possessive definitely, but not in a stiffling kind of way. More like in the "this is my man, I'm his woman, I want to have a future with him and I will be loyal and exclusive and I expect the same in return. Possible future husband and father of my kids. I love him."

Less fun if you're looking for a teenager, constantly-partying-and-getting-drunk kinda way (though there is a scene like that at the end).
Yeah, you could be right. I may have judged Lexi wrong as I was eager to "try" all other girls and she was my first play. And I also may agree with MC being immature compared to her, what gave me wrong impression about her when my disappointment should be pointed to MC actually. Well, I guess I will play Alexis path again from the start when some next updates come.

She does not give impression of wanting to taste his dick, being insecure in her relationship or anything what would cause her being in any sex-like situation with MC. She is out of MC's league and seems to know all his plays already, she cannot be outplayed here. Any sex-interaction with her would be completely out of her personality and so far I don't see Nyx to be inconsistent with characters here.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes