Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I guess I will play Alexis path again from the start when some next updates come.
Yeah that's my plan as well tho it's going to be hard for me. As everytime I do a replay of this game I also want to do a Erynn replay since she is my favorite and Alexis is my 2nd. Might just play 2 saves / paths at the same time next time lol.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Yeah that's my plan as well tho it's going to be hard for me. As everytime I do a replay of this game I also want to do a Erynn replay since she is my favorite and Alexis is my 2nd. Might just play 2 saves / paths at the same time next time lol.
Let's be real here. The way Erynn acts, she is doomed to be MC's best friend and nothing more. Everything until current update happen and she is still not sure about being with MC, like c'mon... Alexis was bench player long enough and is playing her cards well, she does not take MC for granted, she fights for him at every occasion and Erynn... She will never learn I guess.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Let's be real here. The way Erynn acts, she is doomed to be MC's best friend and nothing more. Everything until current update happen and she is still not sure about being with MC, like c'mon... Alexis was bench player long enough and is playing her cards well, she does not take MC for granted, she fights for him at every occasion and Erynn... She will never learn I guess.
To me I wouldn't say she is unsure about being with the MC but more like she is scared to tell him how she feels. I say she is almost there tho as in the last update to me it looked like she had a moment where she thought about telling him her true feelings. As much as I want them to be officially together and see some lewd scenes with her. If both of them only stays in the childhood friendzone and nothing more id be okay with that too. As I just like Erynn's character and just love how playful she is with the MC and how motherly she is toward the MC as well. Even tho they aren't officially together she does give me that Girlfriend over lover interests feeling still, which is one of my favorite things from a LI in any game.

With all of that said Erynn honestly only barley beats Alexis for me because most of the things I said above are in Alexi's character as well. Especially the girlfriend over lover interests feeling. If I had to give an exact reason why I prefer Erynn over Alexis it would be something I could not explain it just something that is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only if MC is dating one of her daughters, the closest we have to a scene with her is on the Lexi path admittedly, but if you've not got on either of those paths but you're friends with Layla there may be a chance to get close to her in the future, not saying it will happen, but it is more possible than Adri fucking her daughter's boyfriend, or the guy who tried two-timing her daughters with each other.
yea on other paths but they don't interact much on other paths so still possible but unlikely.

sisters should learn to share.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I like this game and the moment i found out what Nyx plans with Val i decided to skip Val. Also i presume that there will be more girls that would be kicked out.
But if (there will be more girls that would be kicked out) as you said , then it will be changed to forced actions game,right ?! :unsure: :unsure:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I like this game and the moment i found out what Nyx plans with Val i decided to skip Val. Also i presume that there will be more girls that would be kicked out.
Not sure about kicking characters competently but restricting number of potential romances/paths would make development easier and faster for sure although more "neutral" characters would add some flavor and depth to the game (just like Isiah and Sienna at Layla's party).

Oct 10, 2022
Lol, I guess I slept dozens of this thread pages if I didn't know Nyx is actually Val. That figures why this character is so different than others, instead of creating unbiased one she tried to multiply herself with boosts in every possible way which ended bad.
I don't know anything about dev but Val is annoying as hell. Sorry Kazanovaromeo .

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
But if (there will be more girls that would be kicked out) as you said , then it will be changed to forced actions game,right ?! :unsure: :unsure:
You have to remember that ther was Rachel and we all know how she ended. Next there's clear plan from Nyx to remove Val, even if people dislike it. I would rather want Nyx to tell the story how she wants, after all its her game, than to compromise and potentially ruin the story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like Val and I want to like val alot but I cant as to me she is nothing but a pretty face that lacks content / character development
She is the Tom Bombadil of Intertwined, a complete enigma that shouldn't be in the story.

This is part of Nyx's biggest issue...massively self-important and over-inflated ego at times. This shows unfortunately in many areas of the story.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This is part of Nyx's biggest issue...massively self-important and over-inflated ego at times. This shows unfortunately in many areas of the story.
I share my wisdom with you.... playing this game is optional, you don't have to play it! o_O

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes