Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly any time invested in Tori instead of other lis is just a waste of time
I dont mind if Tori gets small updates here and there but just not be a focus either I think. As I think it's a bit late in the game to give her any significant attention but she shouldn't be forgotten either.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
If you read carefully, that price is only for the first 48 hours of access.
Sorry I don't speak Russian. All I see is that none of your translations there can be accessed without becoming a member. So don't get me wrong, but posting your paywalled links here in this (pirate) forum where you can download the main game for free is quite sus for me. Actually not sure if this doesn't already violate the website rule 3.1 " Do not link to any kind of promotional website".

Last edited:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
erm... except for Lexxi time invested in Tori as so far given the best results!
I mean unless we ignore the time spent on classes with Gabi... then they are neck in neck...
Unless you do not like having Eskimo brothers, sharing or competition...

using the crazy x hot / time spent on the whore formula Tori is the best bang for your buck... literally!

Not to mention she as already shown she doesn´t mind sharing, and Val is really really really trying to impress her and make her friend so... threesome with Val ... probably not due to incest but... somehow her path is the open relationship path that brings you sha carri and all her other slutty friends ,...

except with Tori, there are more issues than Newsweek . Plus there are already too many issues with Darrell. Would be better of letting them use your genitals as a whack a mole/

warren h

Nov 4, 2023
He clearly states future releases will be Patreon exclusive, that kind of rules out incest as an option.
Incest = No. old girl friend = Yes. old girl friends best friend = yes, old girl friends best friends, younger sister = yes. 2 step sisters = yes. and more girls = yes. There a lot of paths for all these girls. multiple playtroughs result in completely different ends. this one is high on my Personal list

Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I don't speak Russian. All I see is that none of your translations there can be accessed without becoming a member. So don't get me wrong, but posting your paywalled links here in this (pirate) forum where you can download the main game for free is quite sus for me. Actually not sure if this doesn't already violate the website rule 3.1 " Do not link to any kind of promotional website".
some wt-mods are patreon paywalled 1st 24+ hrs.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
some wt-mods are patreon paywalled 1st 24+ hrs.
You sure they get free to download after that? I think they "only" get to a lower sub after the 24h, not free. But as said, I don't speak the language, so maybe I have missed some things there. For me these paywalled advertising links still look a bit strange on a pirate site, but maybe the F95 stuff has appoved making those anyway.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You sure they get free to download after that? I think they "only" get to a lower sub after the 24h, not free. But as said, I don't speak the language, so maybe I have missed some things there.
At least on those cases where I have seen it, on most games I play mod is free although it can take few days to get it due modder is working on it or busy in RL.

Asked clarification from mods since Rule 3.1 isn't that clear about what is allowed and not allowed.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I haven't played this game in over a year or so and I was wondering if there was an update coming soon? I saw someone post an image that was from the 22nd but I haven't see anything concrete yet.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
so I haven't played this game in over a year or so and I was wondering if there was an update coming soon? I saw someone post an image that was from the 22nd but I haven't see anything concrete yet.
If soon is within the next 12 month, then yes, it's coming soon!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No timeframe yet but the dev did say it would be a shorter one that is more focused on story. My best guess like 3 - 4 months just cause it's suppose to be a shorter one. I have no clue how long this games update cycles usually take.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Quick update:

Still working on the restaurant scene(s) and will be for the next weeks also. It'll most likely be the largest scene of the update. It has a lot of smaller scenes within it and depending on path(s), you'll jump back and forth between them. The difficult part is to make them all flow together and make sense.

After the restaurant scene, there will be 2 more bigger scenes. One of those scenes, the MC will not be present, or at least not in the vicinity. I'm still debating how exactly I want to show you that scene. Either show the full scene and what's happening or have a character who is in the scene tell MC what happened. I think the first option is a little bit more interesting? Let me know.

Dec 29, 2018
I'm seeing a few people here say that it would be a waste to spend time on Tori, and it makes me a bit sad because she's one of my favourites in the game. She's one of the best written characters in the story, so I decided to post a well reasoned and detailed argument as to why you should give her a chance. It's a bit big, so I put it behind a spoiler.

Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes