Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I'm seeing a few people here say that it would be a waste to spend time on Tori, and it makes me a bit sad because she's one of my favourites in the game. She's one of the best written characters in the story, so I decided to post a well reasoned and detailed argument as to why you should give her a chance. It's a bit big, so I put it behind a spoiler.

Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn you really nailed all of her positive aspects in your spoiler, you didnt missed a single thing!

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't seen any of her lewd scenes yet I always avoided her. Honestly if I didn't think Tori sucked as person I still wouldn't because I don't really find her model / appearance attractive even if she does have a hot body idk im picky when it comes to short hair so was already turned off by her looks. While being a hot LI isn't a must for a LI for me not having any attraction on my end makes it hard for me to want to get to know them unless there is some kind of back story or they do something through actions that makes me interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: jllkfsdj
Dec 29, 2018
While being a hot LI isn't a must for a LI for me not having any attraction on my end makes it hard for me to want to get to know them unless there is some kind of back story or they do something through actions that makes me interested.
I had been half-expecting her to help Layla and Elena deal with Lucas in some way, because they had mentioned something about Tori having spread mean rumours about them in the past, so her helping them get rid of a violent stalker should more than make up for whatever basic mean girl stuff she'd done in the past. But the game seems to have just forgotten about Lucas for the most part, so I don't know if that would happen now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got reply and atm that rule is moot (at least on mods) so can continue monetizing those here on pirate site until staff changes rules.

can post full reply if you are interested.

Hah , in your dreams only :devilish::p
in reality, she sold her original bunny slippers when she was visiting on that island w/o name and then left from there to somewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
got reply and atm that rule is moot (at least on mods) so can continue monetizing those here on pirate site until staff changes rules.

can post full reply if you are interested.
Thanks, not needed. Well, it's probably handled like games without having public releases (and therefore also "paywalled").

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

Sorry for the long time between progress updates but I've been very busy the last few weeks and I was still working on the same things as before, which is the restaurant scene. It's almost finished though. I'm working on the last possible ending of that scene and that one also transitions to the next one. So basically 2 more scenes to go. And those 2 scenes will be the most important and heavily story-based scenes of the episode. I'm not gonna talk about those scenes to keep them completely spoiler-free. The only thing I'll say is that the last scene will be split. The second part is for the next episode. You might think that it's going to end with a cliffhanger and you're right. Sorry. But to make up for it, there will be some revelations and answers in this episode too.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
View attachment 3125382

Sorry for the long time between progress updates but I've been very busy the last few weeks and I was still working on the same things as before, which is the restaurant scene. It's almost finished though. I'm working on the last possible ending of that scene and that one also transitions to the next one. So basically 2 more scenes to go. And those 2 scenes will be the most important and heavily story-based scenes of the episode. I'm not gonna talk about those scenes to keep them completely spoiler-free. The only thing I'll say is that the last scene will be split. The second part is for the next episode. You might think that it's going to end with a cliffhanger and you're right. Sorry. But to make up for it, there will be some revelations and answers in this episode too.
The important scene better be the "All in the Family" achievement and the cliffhanger is when you get confronted by all 3.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Sorry to tell you this, but the only thing that Miss Fish Expression can boast right now is a great ass (which basically every other girl in the game can boast, so that doesn't make her special, but at least those other girls have interesting characters on top of it). She has the personality of a fresh coat of paint drying on a wall. Fresh coat of eggshell WHITE paint, she's not exciting enough for a yellow or red paint, or even a flower-pattern wallpaper.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry to tell you this, but the only thing that Miss Fish Expression can boast right now is a great ass (which basically every other girl in the game can boast, so that doesn't make her special, but at least those other girls have interesting characters on top of it). She has the personality of a fresh coat of paint drying on a wall. Fresh coat of eggshell WHITE paint, she's not exciting enough for a yellow or red paint, or even a flower-pattern wallpaper.
Realy , that means you even do not know simple facts about the games we play , like :
To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways. No reason to shame others for not playing the way we do. and that is much better than insulting each other opinions.
You Have all right to love the girl you see she is fit to suits your LI But you Have NOT any right to insult other love interests for other ppl , Hoping your LI to be exciting enough for a yellow or red paint, or even a flower-pattern wallpaper as you like.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes