Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well said while I may agree with his opinion about Val. Since I value looks last when looking at a LI I like. I would never do it in such a rude manner. As well It's one thing to write your thoughts and criticize a LI. But then to tell someone your opinion of a LI in a rude manner knowing it's the other person favorite is kind of just uncalled for. I honestly thought about replying to him earlier but didnt feel it was right to defend Val if she is in my bottom 3 LI for the game. ( She is only bottom 3 cause I just need more development with her otherwise she be easily top 3 for me)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well said while I may agree with his opinion about Val. Since I value looks last when looking at a LI I like. I would never do it in such a rude manner. As well It's one thing to write your thoughts and criticize a LI. But then to tell someone your opinion of a LI in a rude manner knowing it's the other person favorite is kind of just uncalled for. I honestly thought about replying to him earlier but didnt feel it was right to defend Val if she is in my bottom 3 LI for the game. ( She is only bottom 3 cause I just need more development with her otherwise she be easily top 3 for me)
Realy Realy , that is the spirit (y) , you can hate her but I can love her , thank you very much.(y)(y)
btw it is very good for me that more ppl do not like Val. , to still be mine alone :love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I haven’t played this game for a year now, and I even forgot some points except one. some people write that Alexis slept with Ethan, is this true?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
release date of v0.12?
to early to tell there was a recent progress update the dev still finishing up one of the large scenes then 2-3 more after that before it's almost done.
My best guess is Febuary at the earliest probably more like March probably Id guess

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is this game close to be complete? I played the first couple updates then stopped to let them stack, then forgot this game existed lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is this game close to be complete? I played the first couple updates then stopped to let them stack, then forgot this game existed lol.
no one really knows best guess maybe 1/2 way really hard to say as I feel the plot isnt clear if it's going to beyond the Erynn stuff or more. My guess is more. But next update is going to be story focus probably one after that too as the dev said it's gonna end on a cliffhanger. So probably wont be able to judge really till then how how far along. As besides the plot there is some revelations that still need to be revealed and from the progress update we will get some of that in the next one. As well there is some romances with LI that need to progress more. So I'd say 1/2 way is roughly a good guess.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
no one really knows best guess maybe 1/2 way really hard to say as I feel the plot isnt clear if it's going to beyond the Erynn stuff or more. My guess is more. But next update is going to be story focus probably one after that too as the dev said it's gonna end on a cliffhanger. So probably wont be able to judge really till then how how far along. As besides the plot there is some revelations that still need to be revealed and from the progress update we will get some of that in the next one. As well there is some romances with LI that need to progress more. So I'd say 1/2 way is roughly a good guess.
Damn. Well, I dont mind waiting but this really puts things into perspective. These games take ages to finish when solo, even if you have a team. Dang.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Damn. Well, I dont mind waiting but this really puts things into perspective. These games take ages to finish when solo, even if you have a team. Dang.
Yeah I dont even try to wait till a game is completed anymore. I'd miss out on to many great ones if I did tho sometimes might be better if I did haha but a bit hard for me to do so lol. I just treat these games like anime or tv where you just enjoy what you get and hope you get more. Tho I still try to play ones that have alot of content first unless something just grabs my attention.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hoping So :love:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Is this game close to be complete?
It might take years and years to finish the story... An episode might be either one in-game day or a few in-game days. An entire episode (or partly) might be a flashback. While developing an update, you never know how much free time you'd afford to work on it, how many new ideas you'd come up with, what difficulties you'd face, etc. Plus, Nyx has tons of renders to redo ahead of her (scripts alteration included).

If the whole story is supposed to be 3 in-game months, so (purely theoretically) we are 1/3 way there (Week 5 progressing). Personally, I believe it all will finish before the in-game summer starts. And I don't think such a story will witness some time skipping.

Anyway, there will always be a chance Intertwined wouldn't fit Nyx's life anymore sometime in the future. So the main question here is will the game get a "completed" tag at some point.

Did you know.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes