MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
it's been discussed a million times man, there is the search option and the WT
How can I know if I haven't played for a year? Moreover, I deleted the game in the middle of the plot, now I’m again interested in trying to download it again, dude...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How can I know if I haven't played for a year? Moreover, I deleted the game in the middle of the plot, now I’m again interested in trying to download it again, dude...
secret path been there from the beginning pretty much, you obviously know about it, so the logical choice would be to search the thread and consult the WT if you want to know the details... there is more than a thousand pages of discussion here, so it's been discussed in detail more times than you can count

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
secret path been there from the beginning pretty much, you obviously know about it, so the logical choice would be to search the thread and consult the WT if you want to know the details... there is more than a thousand pages of discussion here, so it's been discussed in detail more times than you can count
I have recently registered on this site, it would be nice to know in my profile how new I am, I am slowly learning here what and how and where to look, and am slowly getting used to it... :whistle:
shrek.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have recently registered on this site, it would be nice to know in my profile how new I am, I am slowly learning here what and how and where to look, and am slowly getting used to it... :whistle:
View attachment 3137158
no worries, and if you still haven't done it, I'll throw you a bone... for the secret path ignore lexi on the plane and after that, be on the Layla path, and be just strictly friends with Erynn

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
What's Alexis's secret path? I probably don't know what this is about
To activate the Lexi secret path, you need to ignore Alexis completely on the airplane. You need to be friends with Erynn and not be on her path. You need to be on the Layla path.

Reactions: un_dos

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Alright let's do a little theory about our mysterious killer and i'm interested on hearing what you think about it. I did share my theory previously of some suspects i thought about involving Zach, Ethan and Brooke but did anyone else got this vibe that John (Erynn's and Iris's dad) might be our guy. I mean what do we know so far about John? He does seams cool, willing to help Erynn regarding her situation and was more than cool back in the days when MC dated Iris. When Melissa described her ex John was a perfect match. Now why do i think he might be our guy. Well first of all i think it was Layla mentioning that "another girl is found dead". That another means there were others as well meaning Rachel wasn't first victim but one of who knows how many and for how many years. Age for John is good if we presume that he has done that before. I presume from late teens into adulthood meaning from 17-25 years. I presume now that he's in his 40s something. After that we have Iris. Now unless i missed something but where is Iris's mom? Next is John and Iris are in MCs hometown (i'm guilty, i forgot the name) for a month and soon afterwards we have Rachel dead. Some of you might say its coincidence but i think something might happening here that involves John.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Alright let's do a little theory about our mysterious killer and i'm interested on hearing what you think about it. I did share my theory previously of some suspects i thought about involving Zach, Ethan and Brooke but did anyone else got this vibe that John (Erynn's and Iris's dad) might be our guy. I mean what do we know so far about John? He does seams cool, willing to help Erynn regarding her situation and was more than cool back in the days when MC dated Iris. When Melissa described her ex John was a perfect match. Now why do i think he might be our guy. Well first of all i think it was Layla mentioning that "another girl is found dead". That another means there were others as well meaning Rachel wasn't first victim but one of who knows how many and for how many years. Age for John is good if we presume that he has done that before. I presume from late teens into adulthood meaning from 17-25 years. I presume now that he's in his 40s something. After that we have Iris. Now unless i missed something but where is Iris's mom? Next is John and Iris are in MCs hometown (i'm guilty, i forgot the name) for a month and soon afterwards we have Rachel dead. Some of you might say its coincidence but i think something might happening here that involves John.
Not sure how I feel about this theory. There is enough not known about John that I suppose it could be a possibility. However if something like this happened it would ruin the character to much that I dont see it making sense. Especially if the character does get confirmed to be Erynn's father since so far it's just heavily likely / implied he is. Now if it gets confirmed he isn't the father and he ends up dating our mom then that would be an interesting plot twist since it could potentially mean our mother is in danger.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think he physically can be, he should have an alibi.
When you have the scuffle with Ethan, there's 2 possible characters that can come to your rescue, John or Valeria.
In the John scenario he helps you knock some teeth in, then you go and spend some time with him in a bar where you tell him the whole story of Ethan and Erynn(including a fade to black time jump).
Basically he was spending time with the MC at what should be Rachel's time of death.

In the Val scenario, he's "somewhere", still having different killers depending on wether you are dating Val sounds really out there, not a good use of the butterfly effect that this game pulls off rather well honestly.

I do have a soft spot for the guy, since he seems like the only nice guy around...

Reactions: vireker

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think he physically can be, he should have an alibi.
When you have the scuffle with Ethan, there's 2 possible characters that can come to your rescue, John or Valeria.
In the John scenario he helps you knock some teeth in, then you go and spend some time with him in a bar where you tell him the whole story of Ethan and Erynn(including a fade to black time jump).
Basically he was spending time with the MC at what should be Rachel's time of death.

In the Val scenario, he's "somewhere", still having different killers depending on wether you are dating Val sounds really out there, not a good use of the butterfly effect that this game pulls off rather well honestly.

I do have a soft spot for the guy, since he seems like the only nice guy around...
That's a good point, he does have an alibi. This was just idea of mine. Originally i had several other suspects (Brooke, Ethan, Zach or some of Ethan's goons) but i decided to expand a little bit and overlook John, especially because Rachel's death happens during the time when John and Iris are back. This is a thing that made him a suspect. He indeed jumped to help MC when Ethan and his goons cornered him but where was he before? What was he doing before he helped MC? Sure he could just be passing by and be completely innocent or hours before Rachel's death he was with her. Ample of time to kill her, dispose his clothes and act like nothing happened like he's just passing by recognise MC and decides to save his ass. This is just a theory that i have and it's crazy about number of suspects this game can offer.

edit

Dessolos also to reply you about my theory so i don't do separate comment.

Reactions: Legion88 and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's a good point, he does have an alibi. This was just idea of mine. Originally i had several other suspects (Brooke, Ethan, Zach or some of Ethan's goons) but i decided to expand a little bit and overlook John, especially because Rachel's death happens during the time when John and Iris are back. This is a thing that made him a suspect. He indeed jumped to help MC when Ethan and his goons cornered him but where was he before? What was he doing before he helped MC? Sure he could just be passing by and be completely innocent or hours before Rachel's death he was with her. Ample of time to kill her, dispose his clothes and act like nothing happened like he's just passing by recognise MC and decides to save his ass. This is just a theory that i have and it's crazy about number of suspects this game can offer.

edit

Dessolos also to reply you about my theory so i don't do separate comment.
That would mean she stayed there for at least 4/5 hours, he killed her, changed to clean clothes, walked around town, then had a long talk with the MC... one would imagine the first person who goes to use that dumpster would find Rachel's body and then there would be a bit of a crowd there before the police arrived.

The obvious suspect remains of course Ethan, back when everyone assumed "dumpster girl" was Erynn he was the main suspect of beating her up as retaliation.
He was pissed/stressed and he's connected enough to use back entrance to clubs(often in an alley), Rachel is dressed like she was in a club, we actually have an example of that in his previous interaction with Erynn.

I do enjoy CSIng this shit lol.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That would mean she stayed there for at least 4/5 hours, he killed her, changed to clean clothes, walked around town, then had a long talk with the MC... one would imagine the first person who goes to use that dumpster would find Rachel's body and then there would be a bit of a crowd there before the police arrived.

The obvious suspect remains of course Ethan, back when everyone assumed "dumpster girl" was Erynn he was the main suspect of beating her up as retaliation.
He was pissed/stressed and he's connected enough to use back entrance to clubs(often in an alley), Rachel is dressed like she was in a club, we actually have an example of that in his previous interaction with Erynn.

I do enjoy CSIng this shit lol.
Exactly, now imagine case scenario where John is our killer and MC supported his mom Emily to hook up with John. Of course for what MC knows John is cool guy with tattoos, he's dad of Iris, MCs ex, and unknowingly he just supported his mom to start dating killer. Also keep in mind that there's no trace of Iris's mom or i missed story dialog about her. Like where's she? Who is she? What happened to her? Is she "another girl" in a long road of piled bodies, just another number of our killer (if indeed its John). Also if this happened before the question is for how long? Like is it 10, 15 or 20 years. If its that long and if we presume that John is in his 40s than he could be our killer. I get it that everyone here likes John, even i think he's cool, but we have to expect that killer can be even him.

edit : I also do enjoy this detective thing.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Exactly, now imagine case scenario where John is our killer and MC supported his mom Emily to hook up with John. Of course for what MC knows John is cool guy with tattoos, he's dad of Iris, MCs ex, and unknowingly he just supported his mom to start dating killer. Also keep in mind that there's no trace of Iris's mom or i missed story dialog about her. Like where's she? Who is she? What happened to her? Is she "another girl" in a long road of piled bodies, just another number of our killer (if indeed its John). Also if this happened before the question is for how long? Like is it 10, 15 or 20 years. If its that long and if we presume that John is in his 40s than he could be our killer. I get it that everyone here likes John, even i think he's cool, but we have to expect that killer can be even him.

edit : I also do enjoy this detective thing.
Sorry I forgot, but how did Rachel die? More specifically, what was the cause of death: shot, stabbed, strangled, beaten to death???
Maybe you can count, because these variations can rule out certain perpetrators... I'm also suspicious of Brooke, but I don't think she would use a knife on anyone or beat anyone to death... So in this case, a female perpetrator cannot be considered... However, I also like John- t, and I don't think she's the culprit... Even if we don't know much about her backstory... However, I have a theory, which may be silly, but what if Nyx is just messing with the players' minds and the killer is a completely unknown person whom we don't know, and only Rachel was in the wrong place at the wrong time (for example, they wanted to rob her and this happened)... in other words, we are straining our brains unnecessarily... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My personal theory is it's either someone we don't know but it is someone that is connected to the Ethan stuff or someone we see very little or know barley anything about that might be connected with Ethan. Like Layla's ex boyfriend or Erynn's ex boyfriend she took to prom. I'm brain farting on both of their names right now. Now there is no evidence that says those 2 are connected to Ethan but nothing that says they aren't either so I think it could be a possibility they end up being involved with him even if it's unlikely.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes