cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if kaz had waited that drifty's 1st game would been finished then he wouldn't be cece megalomaniac.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It might take years and years to finish the story... An episode might be either one in-game day or a few in-game days. An entire episode (or partly) might be a flashback. While developing an update, you never know how much free time you'd afford to work on it, how many new ideas you'd come up with, what difficulties you'd face, etc. Plus, Nyx has tons of renders to redo ahead of her (scripts alteration included).

If the whole story is supposed to be 3 in-game months, so we are 1/3 there (Week 5 progressing). Personally, I believe it all will finish before the in-game summer starts. And I don't think such a story will witness some time skipping.

View attachment 3132586
How much ingame time has passed until now?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Since you can’t sit on two chairs anymore, those who play would like to know from you on which episode I will have to make choices in favor of the girls as a separate route? I mean, like in Being a Dik, where the MC has to make a choice in favor of the girls, or does that not happen here?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Since you can’t sit on two chairs anymore, those who play would like to know from you on which episode I will have to make choices in favor of the girls as a separate route? I mean, like in Being a Dik, where the MC has to make a choice in favor of the girls, or does that not happen here?
In a way or another you've to do this the whole time.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since very early game, if you fuck alexis on plane (mile high club) then you are on her path and if you start val path then you'll be royally fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
since very early game, if you fuck alexis on plane (mile high club) then you are on her path and if you start val path then you'll be royally fucked.
This is a really smart answer! :ROFLMAO: The thing is, I'm not a fan of dramatic VNs or breaking someone's heart to get other content or replaying... well, you know what I mean :LOL: that's why I decided to find out in case I try to play

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In a way or another you've to do this the whole time.
Got it, thanks for the answer. Apparently, too much time will have to be spent on individual Routes, right? I’m not particularly a fan of such dramatic VNs, but after looking at the picture I liked it, although I already played it a year ago, then somehow it didn’t work and I had to delete it, now I’m thinking of trying again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Got it, thanks for the answer. Apparently, too much time will have to be spent on individual Routes, right? I’m not particularly a fan of such dramatic VNs, but after looking at the picture I liked it, although I already played it a year ago, then somehow it didn’t work and I had to delete it, now I’m thinking of trying again
each path is owns game but lots of scenes are same on each. some1 posted saves on each path before current update pages ago.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I think people here are too dramatic about that "OMG you are dating/flirting with more than one girl, you are gonna die a horrible death".

Bottom line it's not a harem, the game encourages you to chose a favorite, but you definitely can sample the buffet a bit before making this choice.
And i know you said you are not a fan of these type of drama VNs, but making the wrong choices is it's own kind of fun honestly :p .

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
couple unless skips texts.
I meant the whole game, my apologies for not being clear on that, and haven't played it in a couple years so I'm not planning on flying through any text. I noticed in the changelog the time to play was mentioned a couple times but not included with every update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant the whole game, my apologies for not being clear on that, and haven't played it in a couple years so I'm not planning on flying through any text. I noticed in the changelog the time to play was mentioned a couple times but not included with every update.
well if you do all girls paths and alexis secret path and hot teacher path and near sisters path then several hrs on 1st path and many on other patths since can skip seen content.

overall few days unless you play from dusk till dawn.

Reactions: fishbrain

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well if you do all girls paths and alexis secret path and hot teacher path and near sisters path then several hrs on 1st path and many on other patths since can skip seen content.

overall few days unless you play from dusk till dawn.
What's Alexis's secret path? I probably don't know what this is about

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes